No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    JamesCraig wrote: »
    I hope there's a good reason for her outfit. Almost looks like a period costume. Maybe too much of a throwback...

That Land Rover Bond is driving is a time machine. He stole the technology from Malek's character. B25 will be partially set in 1962. 007 must find the gate to return to 2020.

Is it weird that part of me would really like to see this movie?
    JamesCraig wrote: »
    I hope there's a good reason for her outfit. Almost looks like a period costume. Maybe too much of a throwback...

That Land Rover Bond is driving is a time machine. He stole the technology from Malek's character. B25 will be partially set in 1962. 007 must find the gate to return to 2020.

Is it weird that part of me would really like to see this movie?

It's called Die Another Day
  • edited May 2019 Posts: 3,166
    I'm strongly beginning to think that the film opens with Bond and Madeline's wedding in Matera and she gets killed off, then the film cuts to 'five years later' after the titles.
    I think you are on to something. Maybe the grave of "the old flame" he is suppose to visit in Matera, is Madelines - just later in the movie, with Bond returning to Matera...five years or something, later.
  • JamesCraig wrote: »

The actual plot of BOND 25 has been revealed.

Daniel Craig isn’t actually playing James Bond in the film but is actually playing himself.

THE PLOT : Production has halted on the latest film because writers can’t come up with a story. Rami Malek plays an obsessesd “old school” James Bond fan who is also a high tech industrial nerd who has created a technology that can place anyone into a long running film series and send then back to the beginning.

Frustrated with the delays he decides using the technology to send Daniel Craig not only back in time…but also back into the old Bond timeline where he has to team up with all the previous Bonds to battle his way through all their adventures starting with Dr No and thwarting all the villains plans to get back to 2019 to start production on BOND 25. In the meantime Malek’s character has kidnapped Purvis & Wade so they don’t work on anymore BOND films and DC must get back to save them so they can go on to write BOND 26.

The film will simply be called BOND 25.

• edited May 2019 Posts: 4,400
    Zekidk wrote: »
    I'm strongly beginning to think that the film opens with Bond and Madeline's wedding in Matera and she gets killed off, then the film cuts to 'five years later' after the titles.

Thinking about it, there’s no way Eon would open a Bond film without Bond. I suspect the film will open with Bond in Italy post-Spectre. He’ll probably be getting married or on some romantic getaway.

Then some Spectre agents turn up. Which kinda sucks as it requires audiences to remember the previous film, and I’d rather this stood alone. I guess Bond would say something to Madeleine like “They’re working for Spectre” to establish context. Which means Madeline dies. I expect something ‘emotional’ if Fukunaga is directing.

We then get a ‘five years later’ titlecard and cut to Norway and see the scientist getting kidnapped.

So…………………….I suppose Bond didn’t return to duty after Madeleine’s death. Instead choosing to live in Jamaica and leave it behind. I suspect he’s depressed and despondent. The re-emergence of Felix must bring the older more reluctant Bond back into action.

If this is the case, I’m feeling that the film will have a very Unforgiven type vibe. With Craig taking the Clint Eastwood role and Jeffrey Wright taking on the Morgan Freeman role.

c5d63dace25bb3554c9ed1c2eb45a806.jpg

• BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    FRWL and LALD both open without Bond. Why wouldn't EON do it again?
    My suspicion is that Maddy is going to betray Bond in some way. Maybe he thinks she's dead but actually her death has been faked and she's actually working for daddy's firm.
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    Getafix wrote: »
    My suspicion is that Maddy is going to betray Bond in some way. Maybe he thinks she's dead but actually her death has been faked and she's actually working for daddy's firm.

I used to like that idea but after a while realized that it was plain stupid to turn her to into Villian after so many years, they could have done that with SP.

That would make no sense at all and a nonsense of her character in SP. It would be like Maddy turning out to be a Fembot -- Liz Hurley-style in Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me.

• ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Jeffrey Wright is in Pinewood. Check his instagram.
  • edited May 2019 Posts: 11,425
    ColonelSun wrote: »

That would make no sense at all and a nonsense of her character in SP. It would be like Maddy turning out to be a Fembot -- Liz Hurley-style in Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me.

That's one way of seeing it.

Alternatively as her SP appearance hardly set the screens alight, it also potentially makes her character a lot more interesting.

Mr. White knew he was dying so he hands Bond over to his natural heir and successor. Maddy is fully briefed and ready and waiting to take the gullible sucker in and use him for whatever she has planned.

Not sure why turning from lover/friend to traitor/adversary makes a mockery of a character. It's a well trodden path in movies and it wouldn't be the first time Bond has fallen for a honey trap either.

Surely all depends how its written and acted?
    ColonelSun wrote: »

That's one way of seeing it.

Alternatively as her SP appearance hardly set the screens alight, it also potentially makes her character a lot more interesting.

Mr. White knew he was dying so he hands Bond over to his natural heir and successor. Maddy is fully briefed and ready and waiting to take the gullible sucker in and use him for whatever she has planned.

I very much doubt that.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    Not everything has to be an AP reference. Nor do I think that if something like that were to happen that most people would immediately go to the PTS of AP 2.
    AP?
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    AP?

SP?

ggl007 wrote: »

Where ? : See nothing https://www.instagram.com/jfreewright/
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Check his story.
  • edited May 2019 Posts: 848
    jake24 wrote: »
    Check his story.

M'okay, where do you see that ? I only have this : https://imgur.com/6omtXgo
    ggl007 wrote: »

Where ? : See nothing https://www.instagram.com/jfreewright/

Perhaps it was removed for showing off a little too much...?
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Check his story.

Click on his profile picture.
    Check his story.

Click on his profile picture.
    Oops! Keep forgetting about Instagram stories! Good spot @jake24

Looks like its a possible table read through?
    Can anyone post it? For those of us who don't have instagram? Is it allowed?
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Benny wrote: »
    FRWL and LALD both open without Bond. Why wouldn't EON do it again?

and TMWTGG.
    Univex wrote: »
    There's no way to do so. You can access it on the Instagram website.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    AP?

Austin powers. Im lazy sometimes

Only other option is to take a screenshot, upload it to an image service, and post the image here afterwards.

Only other option is to take a screenshot, upload it to an image service, and post the image here afterwards.

Yep ;)
    Or a simple description of what it is.
    Please.
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    edited May 2019 Posts: 512

Yep ;)
    Or a simple description of what it is.
    Please.
    He took a few photos of signs. One that reads "Pinewood Studios", one "Goldfinger Avenue", another one "The Stanley Kubrick building" and a wine bottle(?) which has "cast and crew Bond 25, Felix Leiter" written on it.
  • StanKobraStanKobra Serbia
    edited May 2019 Posts: 108
    rD46spK.jpg

fK6QXfD.jpg

kQdW5pX.jpg

d2x26ZD.jpg
    Oh, thank you very much. For both the description and the pictures. The show is a go, on the road, the game's afoot and all that. Brilliant.