It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
^ Back to Top
The MI6 Community is unofficial and in no way associated or linked with EON Productions, MGM, Sony Pictures, Activision or Ian Fleming Publications. Any views expressed on this website are of the individual members and do not necessarily reflect those of the Community owners. Any video or images displayed in topics on MI6 Community are embedded by users from third party sites and as such MI6 Community and its owners take no responsibility for this material.
James Bond News • James Bond Articles • James Bond Magazine
What I know, and found out unintentionally (spoiler tag mostly to keep the post tidy):
- What one of the Bond girls does for a living
- Two or three locations (not sure about one of them)
- Who did the score and the song (I really wanted to avoid the former to try and discover it by ear on my first watch)
- A couple of vehicles involved in action sequences
Marginally more delicate stuff:
- I have a hunch or two about how the story begins based on the previous film's ending and a specific cast member of this film
- Allusions to a "female 007" that I haven't really delved into
What I don't know/haven't experienced:
- The rest of the new cast members
- The order of the locations
- The score
- The song
- Any photos beyond a few brief accidental glimpses that didn't tell me much
- Promotional artwork beyond brief accidental glimpses (I know what some of them look like in a general sense but I don't stare at them)
- Trailers, TV spots and the like
- Interviews or news articles about the film except, occasionally, those dealing with release date changes
I should have thrown discipline out the window a long ago but I've gotten used to it. The whole point of this exercise is to try to go back to my happy memories of renting Bond films I knew nothing about apart from the title-- so far so good because what I know about this one appears to be fairly unimportant.
Alright, alright, I'm kidding.
Anyway, we are almost there. See you on the other side, Colders, and as Louis Armstrong might have said, We Have No Time to Die in the World.
spoiler free experience. :D
I've largely stuck to the terms of the Colders Federation by my usual method of mostly focusing on literary Bond topics as that remains my truest passion, as much as I love the film series too.
I haven't seen the new movie yet. I know I'll watch it at some point between tomorrow and the next two weeks. Just want to find the most convenient time and mood. Could be pretty soon, or a little later. I remember I watched Spectre on the second week of its release.
I must admit I've also become a kind of S&M Bond fan, enjoying the delayed gratification. I've turned into a real monster. Maybe I'll never watch this new film, letting it forever be a perfect thing in my mind.
For now, most of this forum is off-limits for me, as I fear spoilers will inevitably leak into the main page. The mods will take care of it, of course, but understandably there could be times when the information is not immediately removed. After all, being a mod isn't a full-time job.
In my case, music has been my area of Bondian recreation. An endless journey of discovery.
I decided I was tired of avoiding spoilers, so I caved in. I watched the whole film, so now I guess there are no surprises in store for me when I finally watch the fil--
Oops, forget it.