Has anyone here ordered the James Box box?

Comments

• ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Chinese boxing?
    Anything,as long as you box clever.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Yep.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    I wonder when the You Tube unboxing video will appear?

I know this is a joke but I'd be happy to provide :P
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    To which box are we referring? Apparently I missed something...
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    I'm sure it'll be advertised on the box.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    What's the value of it? More bang for the box?
  • Major_BoothroydMajor_Boothroyd Republic of Isthmus
    tenor.gif?itemid=3561440
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    tenor.gif?itemid=3561440
    Took surprisingly long for this to come.
  • Major_BoothroydMajor_Boothroyd Republic of Isthmus
    jake24 wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=3561440

I was thinking outside the box
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    edited December 2017 Posts: 40,492
    40 posts in and I've awaited a genuine response regarding whether this is worth the purchase. If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em...

16bu62.jpg

In all seriousness, the items in this seem cool but not sure it's worth the $40 at all.
  • In before the
    tenor.gif?itemid=6237461
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    jake24 wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=3561440
    I'd have posted it, but I don't like to get spoilery when it comes to that film.
    The box just contains some soiled bandages. You've been had.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    If it contains a parachute, does that make it a dropbox?
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    well, this thread has gone off the rails, no?
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    I believe it was about... Chinese boxing?
  • =bg= wrote: »

Somebody get those boxcars back on track!
    =bg= wrote: »

Somebody get those boxcars back on track!

I'm a boxcar and a jug o' wine and a straight razor if you get too close to me.
    The Aston Martin keychain looks sweet.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    All these jokes and puns are well and good, but could we actually be serious for just one moment? Can anyone here actually confirm or deny for me whether Eva Green comes in that box? Because if I'm going to shell out for this thing and cover the shipping cost, you can bet that I'm not going to want to turn around and send it back when it doesn't contain what I want it to.
    Damn, no use trying to turn things around in this thread! :))

Okay, I'll bite. If Eva Green comes it that box, I'll buy the whole lot! ;)
    edited December 2017 Posts: 40,492
    All these jokes and puns are well and good, but could we actually be serious for just one moment? Can anyone here actually confirm or deny for me whether Eva Green comes in that box? Because if I'm going to shell out for this thing and cover the shipping cost, you can bet that I'm not going to want to turn around and send it back when it doesn't contain what I want it to.

Or dealing with a return when you realize you can receive your very own Eva Green, but the shippers failed to cut air holes in the box. Oops!
    mattjoes wrote: »
    Damn, no use trying to turn things around in this thread! :))

Okay, I'll bite. If Eva Green comes it that box, I'll buy the whole lot! ;)
    Step off, @mattjoes. I'll buy 1,000 boxes if there's a chance of Eva being in one of them. Love trumps probability, dammit!
    Creasy47 wrote: »

Or dealing with a return when you realize you can receive your very own Eva Green, but the shippers failed to cut air holes in the box. Oops!
    Oh my god, @Creasy47, I didn't even think about that possible consequence. I'm not familiar with the shipping industry, but I'm sure there's a definite risk that a person or animal being shipped over aren't given the special consideration of air holes when the shippers get lazy or forgetful.

If I did get lucky enough to receive Eva in the box I could have the shippers inform me about it so that they could free her from the packing and I could make arrangements to pay for her flight to my home. Every jewelry commercial I've seen this holiday says love is priceless, but this is pretty ridiculous considering my costs would be exceeding a thousand dollars before Eva would even get to me. I can't really think of any other way around this, though, as it's a sticky situation. I'm not having the girl of my dreams shipped in a box, not only for the contortion and pain it would cause her spine, but also because of how she could end up lost in said box on a cargo ship. I mean, she's a lauded and nominated actress, not a thrift store vase!
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Listen people: I have this on my Christmas list. If I get it, I'll say what's in it.
    Listen people: I have this on my Christmas list. If I get it, I'll say what's in it.
    Full disclosure, if you get Eva instead of me we're no longer friends. It's a hill I'm willing to die on.

We know what's in it, it's just a matter of whether it's worth it. Some of it could be cheap, easy-to-break junk that doesn't warrant the price tag.
  • Oh I hope it comes with a box!
    You can put Gemma in that box.
  • Dragonpol wrote: »
    You can put Gemma in that box.

I’ll arter-a-ton of them.