"Split my sides laughing" - The Joke Thread.

124»

Comments

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited May 2023 Posts: 17,804
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    There actually was a Jack the Stripper in real life as I seem recall.

There was ,in the 60's.
    He used to undress every prostitute he killed,hence the name.

Yes, thought I'd head the name before. I read too much true crime for my own good!

There was ,in the 60's.

Yes, though I'd head the name before. I read too much true crime for my own good!

I know the feeling,Draggers !

There was ,in the 60's.

Yes, though I'd head the name before. I read too much true crime for my own good!

I know the feeling,Draggers !

I think I was always interested in it from early on. I find the links with the Bond novels and films fascinating to research and write about too.
    *NOT SAFE FOR WORK* NSFW NSFW NSFW

A white guy named Joe is in love with a woman named Wendy. He wants to propose to her. Rather than getting her an engagement ring, he gets her name tattooed to his penis. When he is erect, his penis spells out W-E-N-D-Y. When he is flaccid, his penis spells out W-Y.

Joe goes home, drops his pants and says "Wendy, I love you, will you marry me?" She happily obliges, and they get married. They decide to take their honeymoon on a nude beach in Jamaica.

On the beautiful nude beach, Joe decides to get a beverage from the beachside bar. He orders his drink, and watches the bartender - a Jamaican man who is also nude - fixes it up. Joe notices that the bartender also has a tattoo with "W-Y" on his penis.

"Well, look at that!" Joe says. "We both have wives named Wendy, and got their names tattooed to our dicks."

The Jamaican bartender looks at him in confusion and replies "That doesn't say 'Wendy', it says 'Welcome to Jamaica, have a nice day.'"

bump

Yes, we need to read that twice.

Laughed harder at your comment than at the joke, @Dragonpol. Nicely done. :))

I aim to please. ;)
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    d2f68c6e5dec45fcd7dea48f5b12f67a--funny-memes-funny-pics.jpg
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    Three women are on the golf court. In some remote place, they find a man sunbathing, lying on his back naked, with a newspaper covering his face. The first woman says, "Well, this certainly is not my husband." The second responds, "You're right, this isn't your husband." The third one says, "This is none of the club members at all."
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Oh+shit+its+the+police_instajoke.gif
  • Andi1996RueggAndi1996Ruegg Hello. It's me, Evelyn Tremble.
    What do you call a gingerbread man with one leg bitten off?
    Limp Bizkit
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    What do you get when you cross an elk and a cocoa bean?
    Chocolate moose.