CLOSED

Comments

• j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    Belgium is a beautiful city, said the GLOAT (Greatest Leader of All Time).
    Actually Belgium has some beautiful cities, Liege has its beauty too.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Of course. Politicians (everywhere) are much more concerned with getting re-elected than with actually taking care of problems.
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6437775/michael-adebolajo-lee-rigby-murder-sorry-wrong-confession/
    giphy.gif
    Why is this fuck even getting this much publicity? No one interested in anything he has to say and the key should have been thrown away long ago.

No doubt just bullshitting the gormless lefty prison rehabilitators that he's reformed so he can get a PS4 in his cell.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    This just in- Donald Trump can do literally anything he wants to since he now has the ability to pardon himself of any offense.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6437775/michael-adebolajo-lee-rigby-murder-sorry-wrong-confession/
    giphy.gif
    Why is this fuck even getting this much publicity? No one interested in anything he has to say and the key should have been thrown away long ago.

No doubt just bullshitting the gormless lefty prison rehabilitators that he's reformed so he can get a PS4 in his cell.

The bit that gets to me is that he's planning to write to the family. Maybe they'd feel differently but if I were in their shoes I'd think that was really unfair and selfish. What he did was unforgiveable so it would be purely for his benefit. I'd hate to recieve a letter of apology from him because I wouldn't forgive him, it'd just be bringing all that pain back for no reason, but hey long as it makes him feel better. The best thing he could do if he was really sorry would be to quietly live out the rest of his days in prison and let the family get on with their lives.
  • chrisisall wrote: »
    This just in- Donald Trump can do literally anything he wants to since he now has the ability to pardon himself of any offense.

Can he write a good script for B25?
    chrisisall wrote: »

Well played.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator

He'll fill it with the best words.
  • Creasy47 wrote: »

B25: "COVFEFE!" If you liked "Spectre"...
    Creasy47 wrote: »

B25: "COVFEFE!" If you liked "Spectre"...

"An unpresidented covfefe, folks."
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    Bond 25: The Spy Who Grabbed my Pussy.
    Bond will be chased through a border wall by a gang of bad hombres, while Obama sits in a Kenyan military base stroking a black cat. Bond will have to cooperate with the friendly contact Vladimir Putin to take him out.
    I didn't think gun nuts could sink that low, but :

https://bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44373028

Send that dumbass to the limbo olympics. He'll win gold for sure. (I'm referring of course to the prankster).
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Gerard wrote: »
    I didn't think gun nuts could sink that low, but :

https://bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44373028

Send that dumbass to the limbo olympics. He'll win gold for sure. (I'm referring of course to the prankster).

I wouldn't call it a prank anymore when you're actively putting someone's live in dange.... oh wait: Florida. Never mind.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    The lunatic who drove over and killed a bunch of people in Sweden last year, including an 11 year old girl got his sentence.

Lifetime plus being expelled.
    I'm not really a subscriber to fake news paranoia but why is a 10,000 person riot in Trafalgar Square not being reported by the likes of the BBC? Their homepage for UK news lists some train boss getting a CBE whilst presiding over a shoddy service, a parade for the Queen and Eunice Gayson dying (RIP Sylvia - always loved you playing golf in that shirt and nothing else) but nothing about the police being forced to get stuck into a mob of British citizens with their batons. How is that not newsworthy?

What else are they neglecting to tell us about? Perhaps Putin has invaded Dover and is marching on London or Trump has destroyed North Korea and a massive fallout cloud is heading our way?

The art of the deal...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jun/10/justin-trudeau-donald-trump-tariffs-g7-north-korea-summit

Cannot say I am confident of a good result in the next, and far more important, summit tonight... Trump apparently has not prepared for it as he sees "other things, like attitude" more important. But fingers crossed! Miracles have happened before!

School shootings in the US aren't really news worthy anymore. They seem to happen most days. Right to bear arms my arse! Better off arming bears!
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    jobo wrote: »
    The art of the deal...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jun/10/justin-trudeau-donald-trump-tariffs-g7-north-korea-summit

Cannot say I am confident of a good result in the next, and far more important, summit tonight... Trump apparently has not prepared for it as he sees "other things, like attitude" more important. But fingers crossed! Miracles have happened before!

Yes that is interesting, isn't it? the 'dealmaker'not beeing able to make a deal with 6 friends. I have little hope for the outcome tomorrow, but on the other hand he warms up to dictators and despots really well. He just can't stand normal people. If it means he's ending that 50 years' war, at least something good will have come out of his presidency.

Thing is though, I think the North is about to collapse, that's why they're doing this. Has little to do with small-hands.
    Trump arrived at the G7 summit late, left early, and before the NK summit has even begun, Trump announces he'll be leaving early. What a trooper...
    The summit tomorrow will certainly be interesting!!!
    RogueAgent wrote: »

It technically kicks off five and a half hours from now I believe, due to the time zone differences.
    RogueAgent wrote: »

It technically kicks off five and a half hours from now I believe, due to the time zone differences.

It does, Coverage officially in the UK starts at midnight! Got the day off tomorrow, but I am going to bed still and catch up tomorrow on it all.
    I expect it to be nothing more than a total s*** show, so I doubt I even bother watching. The cringe and headaches with this administration is too much to handle.
    I expect it to be nothing more than a total s*** show, so I doubt I even bother watching. The cringe and headaches with this administration is too much to handle.

Same here. He's grinding our country into the ground, and some fools aren't seeing it.
    Well guys, they signed a paper! It says NK will denucliarize completely. Kim jung Un is a 'worthy negotiator', according to Trump.
  • Major_BoothroydMajor_Boothroyd Republic of Isthmus
    Well guys, they signed a paper! It says NK will denucliarize completely. Kim jung Un is a 'worthy negotiator', according to Trump.

So it'll be a similar deal that Kim Jong-ll did in the Clinton era? (And then backed out of in the Bush era?)
    Now that the US and North Korea are "best pals" it makes Die Another Day's plot feel a bit dated.

92bdf01c-ff86-4cf5-ba8c-da8806b01874.jpg

:
    edited June 2018 Posts: 9,117
    https://metro.co.uk/2018/06/12/donald-trump-now-2-1-win-nobel-peace-prize-historic-summit-kim-jong-un-7623593/
    Priceless.

Imagine if you got in when he was threatening ‘fire & fury’? The odds would’ve been about 1000/1!
This discussion has been closed.