Mistake in Dr. No that I think I'm the first to find.

Comments

• royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    Yes - As long as they killed JW Pepper off in every film ala Kenny from South Park - but in the most brutal way possible - I could see him being torn to shreds by Drax's hounds in MR or being fed through a grinder like Dario in LTK or his head explode like krest's.

I could get on board with this.

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    JW Pepper in DAD? I can see it happen. Him instead of Jinx.

Zao: Who sent you?
    JW: Now you quit foolin' around, boooy! What is the matter with you diamond skin rice chewing albino prune pit heads anyway, huh? Mah gawd, ah'm sending George Double-Yuh Bush up your yellow ass, y'know what ah'm sayin', boy? Huh? Now untie me. You! With the pony tail. Untie me.
    Kill: I'll use the lasers.
    JW. Lasers? This ain't no Fourth Of July celebration, boy!

Best laugh I've had in days.
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    It's all a matter of perspective.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Birdleson wrote: »
    JW Pepper is funny as all Hell.

I agree but I'm glad he's only in two Bond films.
  • Major_BoothroydMajor_Boothroyd Republic of Isthmus
    edited December 2016 Posts: 2,721
    PEPPER (2018)

The Twenty-Fifth film in EON's James Bond series has the now widowed Louisiana Sheriff disillusioned with the increased scrutiny of the police and the rising racial tensions of his state look back on his failing career and pin-points the moment where it all went wrong. It was an extended boat chase in which he and the state police department were humiliated that he has never been able to live down. Despite taking mental health leave and going to Thailand for a vacation fate would intervene and once more he would be embroiled in a car chase that sounded fantastical especially considering no one else witnessed it.

Once back in Louisiana, and without the stabilising influence of his now deceased wife Maybelle, Pepper indulges in drink and is caught on camera beating a suspect - in court the evidence is insurmountable and particularly disturbing and the jury winces as Pepper rains blows down on the civilian while screaming over and over again 'On whose siiiiiiide?"

Pepper is suspended while under investigation and stripped of community support. While drinking beer and reminiscing on the waterways of Louisiana with his brother-in-law Billie Bob on his battered boat the pair decide to enact a plot of revenge against the English secret agent from England - James Bond 007.

Tag line: It's time for assault...Pepper
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    That sounds good to me. Is it confirmed?
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    PEPPER (2018)

The Twenty-Fifth film in EON's James Bond series has the now widowed Louisiana Sheriff disillusioned with the increased scrutiny of the police and the rising racial tensions of his state look back on his failing career and pin-points the moment where it all went wrong. It was an extended boat chase in which he and the state police department were humiliated that he has never been able to live down. Despite taking mental health leave and going to Thailand for a vacation fate would intervene and once more he would be embroiled in a car chase that sounded fantastical especially considering no one else witnessed it.

Once back in Louisiana, and without the stabilising influence of his now deceased wife Maybelle, Pepper indulges in drink and is caught on camera beating a suspect - in court the evidence is insurmountable and particularly disturbing and the jury winces as Pepper rains blows down on the civilian while screaming over and over again 'On whose siiiiiiide?"

Pepper is suspended while under investigation and stripped of community support. While drinking beer and reminiscing on the waterways of Louisiana with his brother-in-law Billie Bob on his battered boat the pair decide to enact a plot of revenge against the English secret agent from England - James Bond 007.

Tag line: It's time for assault...Pepper
    Hahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!
    =))
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Great idea. =)) I want it!!!!!
    Wow, how did this thread get on to JW Pepper?!
    edited December 2016 Posts: 17,816
    Everybody genuinely wants to be the first to find something in James Bond like a little Easter Egg just ripe for decoding. Sadly this is not such a case though the desire to be a pioneer is one that dies hard, even in the field of the arts as opposed to scientific endeavour.
    Has anyone noticed that Quarrel's cigarette in Dr. No isn't actually in the actor's mouth but stuck on next to his lips?
    tanaka123 wrote: »
    Has anyone noticed that Quarrel's cigarette in Dr. No isn't actually in the actor's mouth but stuck on next to his lips?

No, can't say I ever noticed that but I'll look out for it next time I watch DN.
    No it is in his mouth,right in a corner,at an angle...
  • edited December 2016 Posts: 4,325
    barryt007 wrote: »
    No it is in his mouth,right in a corner,at an angle...

It isn't man it's stuck on. Watch the film, it doesn't move with his lips when he's talking.
  • Major_BoothroydMajor_Boothroyd Republic of Isthmus

Man has climbed Mount Everest, gone to the bottom of the ocean. He's fired rockets at the Moon, split the atom, achieved miracles in every field of human endeavour... except JW Pepper Fan Fic!
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns

Man has climbed Mount Everest, gone to the bottom of the ocean. He's fired rockets at the Moon, split the atom, achieved miracles in every field of human endeavour... except JW Pepper Fan Fic!
    Good one! :))
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    ... wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too ?
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Felix Leiter told me that's why I eat the peppers.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I think it's safe to close this one down?
  • GumboldGumbold Atlantis
    jake24 wrote: »
    No this is my thread

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    I wondered who'd be the first to notice that. ;)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Gumbold wrote: »
    No this is my thread

To be fair, your question has been answered. Purpose served, yes?

No this is my thread

To be fair, your question has been answered. Purpose served, yes?
    And? Perhaps someone wants to talk about it?
    Well, based on the last three pages, it would appear not.

It's an interesting mystery no doubt, but there really isn't a need for a seperate topic. That's why we have the questions thread.

It's an interesting mystery no doubt, but there really isn't a need for a seperate topic. That's why we have the questions thread.
    Well lets talk about jw pepper then.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

A poor attempt at making racism seem endearing. Next?

Why are you hell bent on closing my thread?
    Because we are elitist and arrogant, remember?
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead

JW was supposed to be endearing? I thought he was supposed to be a comic foil.
This discussion has been closed.