Films You Want A Sequel To

Comments

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    How about old Quantum of Solace?
  • edited March 2013 Posts: 12,837
    Punisher War Zone was good fun. I'd like a sequel to that.
    Dragonpol wrote:
    How about old Quantum of Solace?

Please Dear God Please !!

^:)^
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @thelivingroyale, I agree. For a while, I thought it was a guilty pleasure, but I hear a whole lot of people said they loved it.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    chrisisall wrote:
    CraterGuns wrote:
    JOHN CARTER
    Oh yes, please.

I haven't seen it, but judging by how poor it was both critically and financially, this'll be but a dream.
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, with the budget and advertising, I told my buddy a long time before it was released that it would bomb, and it appears I was right.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    I haven't seen it, but judging by how poor it was both critically and financially, this'll be but a dream.
    I'm happy we got the one, at least.
    chrisisall wrote:
    I'm happy we got the one, at least.

What made it so good?
    Creasy47 wrote:
    @thelivingroyale, I agree. For a while, I thought it was a guilty pleasure, but I hear a whole lot of people said they loved it.

I love the idea of the character. He's sort of like the anti Batman. Batman doesn't kill people because he thinks that makes him as bad as the criminals. Punisher though thinks criminals deserve to die.

He's like a modern day western gunslinger. Wasn't a huge fan of the first one but War Zone was great gory fun and I'd love another.
    I quite enjoyed both of the 'Punisher' films, but I agree: 'War Zone' was incredibly bloody and gorier. I would love to see a third.
    Ferris Buellers Day Off maybe. I don't think they could beat the original as Matthew Broderick owned that movie, but there's scope there to do a sequel, or even room for improvement, but they'd have to go some, to beat the 1986 first (and so far only) release

The Breakfast Club was another I would of liked to have seen done again. Apparently the original cast members were due to do a second film release within the last ten years but it all fell to pieces in the end and nothing ever got off the ground. Maybe we can never have the original faces back, but there's still opportunity to get a sequel done, but maybe I'm thinking John Hughes classic is best left untouched and should never be attempted to be re-done
    @Baltimore_007
    Are you talking sequels or remakes here?
    Fair enough

I'd prefer a sequel to Ferris Bueller, and the same goes for Breakfast Club

I don't think they should try to re-make them, just bring out a second release to what we already have. But once again, however you look at it, maybe it's for the best if they just leave them as they are, but it was an idea I had. I don't think they could even better the originals, but there is scope there to do something I truly believe
    Ok good. I think remakes of those films would be terrible ideas. I'm not saying sequels would be any better but it is something I'd be interested to see. Probably more to Ferris Bueller than Breakfast Club though
    Genuinly do not know if there is one in the offing? But as a guilty pleasure it would have to be Kick Ass 2! =))
  • edited March 2013 Posts: 12,837
    RogueAgent wrote:
    Genuinly do not know if there is one in the offing? But as a guilty pleasure it would have to be Kick Ass 2! =))

They're actually making one now. I can't wait :)
    Have you seen the Kick-Ass 2 trailer yet? Smaller budget, but Jim Carrey looks amazing in it.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Have you seen the Kick-Ass 2 trailer yet? Smaller budget, but Jim Carrey looks amazing in it.

There's a trailer? And Jim Carrey is in it?!?!?!

No I haven't seen it but I'm going to check it out right now. Thank you! :)
    @thelivingroyale, you're welcome! Let me know what you think. Figured it may have been posted already.
    RogueAgent wrote:

They're actually making one now. I can't wait :)

Superb! Will have to check it out too! :))
    Dredd would love a sequel to it!
    Would love to see a Dredd sequel, that movie really surprised me! Also, I'm probably in the minority, but I'd really like to see a follow-up to the Green Lantern movie, with a little more edge.

A sequel to O.H.M.S.S. or L.T.K. would be far fetched, but in an alternate universe, I'd of loved it!

Not really a sequel, but I would love to see another of the Tom Ripley novels made into a movie. Maybe "The Boy Who Followed Ripley" or "Ripley Under Water."

Also, I'd of loved to have seen a sequel to the 70s cult sci-fi film "A Boy And His Dog."

Maybe another (umm) Phantasm film?

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I am not sure if I have ever mentioned this, but I have wanted a sequel for as long as I can remember to the original XxX with Vin Diesel returning as Xander Cage! This story needs to be continued!
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Don't know if I mentioned this earlier, but I'd love a sequel to Inception.
    Yep, I really would Just bought the film.
    I am not sure if I have ever mentioned this, but I have wanted a sequel for as long as I can remember to the original XxX with Vin Diesel returning as Xander Cage! This story needs to be continued!

I agree but first we get the third Riddick movie in september!

Batman and Robin
    Michael Jai White's Black Dynamite - one of the funniest movies I have ever seen, with awesome fight scenes to boot
    a continuation of the Undisputed series - 2010's part 3 was the best martial arts flik I've seen in years
    a sequel to last year's awe-inspiring (in every department - other than box-office wise) Dredd, how right is Karl Urban in this??

I remember hearing talk a while back (after that XxX: State of the Union film came out) that they were going to change up the story and return with a third with Diesel leading. I really wanted that sequel, as well!

@chrisM, who doesn't want a sequel to 'Black Dynamite'? That film is so underrated.
  • SuperheroSithSuperheroSith SE London
    Unbreakable
    Dredd
    The Pirates! In An Adventure With Scientists!
    Star Trek (09) 2
    @SuperheroSith, I haven't seen 'Unbreakable' in years, but I remember it being one of the (few) great Shyamalan films. I do recall the twist the film delivers, but what did people want out of a sequel from it? Try to keep the spoilers in spoiler tags, for those who haven't seen it, as not to ruin the ending.