Last Video Game You Played?

Comments

Eternal Darkness: Sanity’s Requiem (2002). An amazing game!
    007 racing which sucks and Splinter fell black lost specifically the bonus missions which rocks
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    HITMANThe Complete First Season just got this for free, previously I have only played the first ever game.
    NBA2k20, more of the same, but I always have fun with MyTeam.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Only just realised the Splinter Cell games are now on Xbox One X, just bought this the enhancement looks good on my 4K TV...
    51QDGB8K9SL.jpg
    I love this game, that image needs to be my Xbox wallpaper
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    I last played need for speed the run it's a fun game the cops on the game annoy me.
    Only just realised the Splinter Cell games are now on Xbox One X, just bought this the enhancement looks good on my 4K TV...
    51QDGB8K9SL.jpg

My favorite game of all time.
    Mazouni wrote: »
    51QDGB8K9SL.jpg

Amazing game I was playing it for hours yesterday, I have not played it since original Xbox days despite having it on PC (Still playing the first game on PC)
  • edited September 2019 Posts: 235
    Mazouni wrote: »
    51QDGB8K9SL.jpg

Amazing game I was playing it for hours yesterday, I have not played it since original Xbox days despite having it on PC (Still playing the first game on PC)

The first four Splinter Cell games were awesome. Double Agent plot kind of ruined the series.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    I finished The Council earlier. Started off as a pretty intriguing little mystery game, but went off the rails towards the end with a certain plot twist.
    Been playing the Assassin's Creed series. I'd been away from the world of games for so long I had to play this. People recommended it a lot. Last game I truly loved was Zelda BOTW, but that was the only game I played for the last couple of years as I don't have a lot of time for it.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Univex wrote: »
    Been playing the Assassin's Creed series. I'd been away from the world of games for so long I had to play this. People recommended it a lot. Last game I truly loved was Zelda BOTW, but that was the only game I played for the last couple of years as I don't have a lot of time for it.

Which one are you on? I have been a fan of the series from around the time of.... between the first two. I am playing through/streaming Origins and enjoying it so far.

Which one are you on? I have been a fan of the series from around the time of.... between the first two. I am playing through/streaming Origins and enjoying it so far.

I'm on the third one. But starting to think I should skip it and play Black Flag. It's been rather boring.

I'm on the third one. But starting to think I should skip it and play Black Flag. It's been rather boring.

Ah AC3. That's the only one I didn't complete. I just wasn't feeling it that time around. The series was beginning to creak and groan under the weight of its own legacy by AC3. If that's how you feel, then read the wiki entry on AC3 and move on to to the next one. Black Flag benefits from being free of the Desmond Miles story.

Ah AC3. That's the only one I didn't complete. I just wasn't feeling it that time around. The series was beginning to creak and groan under the weight of its own legacy by AC3. If that's how you feel, then read the wiki entry on AC3 and move on to to the next one. Black Flag benefits from being free of the Desmond Miles story.

Thank you. The American frontier context isn't that interesting for me. So I'll probably move along to Cap Morgan's waters, as I'm currently reading Steinbeck's Cup of Gold. That should give it some verve. Black Flag it is.
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    Dreams for PS4. This game allows anyone to make basically any game they want and share it. Someone remade the first level of Goldeneye. It’s... a work in progress. I captured my gameplay;

At the end you can spam X and it will loop the ending animation, as I demonstrate.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Gotten back into gaming again lately, been a mixture of Overwatch, Minecraft, and another round of a different edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt so I could get the trophies yet again on a separate list. I love all three.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    Dreams for PS4. This game allows anyone to make basically any game they want and share it. Someone remade the first level of Goldeneye. It’s... a work in progress. I captured my gameplay;

At the end you can spam X and it will loop the ending animation, as I demonstrate.

That looks so good.
    That GoldenEye/Dreams looks good. I'll have to keep an eye on how it progresses.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
    I started this nearly two years ago, but never finished it and I don't know why. I've enjoyed the games in the series that I have played; the original on the PS2, and Human Revolution on the PS3.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    Far cry 4. Easily the best and most depth filled in the series. As much as i loved Far cry 5, it seemed too short for my liking
    Splinter Cell Blacklist.
  • BondStuBondStu Moonraker 6
    Last week I finished my second play through of Red Dead Redemption 2.
    Yesterday my oldest daughter completed it.
    Cracking game.

Also - I dug on my old '64 and have been having a noodle of Goldeneye. Ahh... the memories...
  • Pushing through Gears 5. Stunning visuals. The open-world aspects mid-game, don't really do it for me. But the classic Gears gameplay is still there.
    Let's have a round of appluase for Ubisoft...

tenor.gif

They develop a game that requires always online connection, even for singleplayer, with Ghost Recon: Breakpoint. Yet, on the day of release, the servers are down, so the game can't be played AT ALL. They should have taken M's advice. "Don't cock it up."

I have also been playing Bus Simulator and the remaster of Ghostbusters: The Videogame.
    I've heard it's also going to import even more microtransactions shortly, on top of all of the bugs and glitches that the game shipped with. That's exactly why I avoid Ubisoft's cookie cutter games like the plague now and why I don't purchase games day one any longer: you're paying for a beta version, essentially.
    I don't blame you, and frankly, i'm starting to become concerned with the way the game the industry is going. I won't be paying for any of the microtransactions in the game, and depending on how that choice impacts my experience with the game, this might just be my lanst Ubisoft game. On one hand, it's a shame that their greed will affect the Assassin's Creed series. On the other, at least it won't affect Splinter Cell.
    I don't blame you, and frankly, i'm starting to become concerned with the way the game the industry is going. I won't be paying for any of the microtransactions in the game, and depending on how that choice impacts my experience with the game, this might just be my lanst Ubisoft game. On one hand, it's a shame that their greed will affect the Assassin's Creed series. On the other, at least it won't affect Splinter Cell.

That's how I've felt for nearly a year now - pessimistic and wildly cautious about the gaming industry as a whole. This will be the first year in a very long time (I believe), if not ever, that I haven't bought a game day one. I'm so tired of the lies and money-hungry tactics that infect every game and developer/publisher anymore.
    Creasy47 wrote: »

That's how I've felt for nearly a year now - pessimistic and wildly cautious about the gaming industry as a whole. This will be the first year in a very long time (I believe), if not ever, that I haven't bought a game day one. I'm so tired of the lies and money-hungry tactics that infect every game and developer/publisher anymore.

I think I might take on that same attitude with one small change. I think I am going to be more inclined to support indie devs with day one purchases. Looking at the list of games coming soon, there's only 3 that interest me. Close To The Sun, Remothered: Tormented Fathers, and I know you will have some interest in..... the new Sniper: Ghost Warrior.

I think I might take on that same attitude with one small change. I think I am going to be more inclined to support indie devs with day one purchases. Looking at the list of games coming soon, there's only 3 that interest me. Close To The Sun, Remothered: Tormented Fathers, and I know you will have some interest in..... the new Sniper: Ghost Warrior.

Good choice there.

Haha, I'll definitely check out the new Sniper title a year from now when it's $15 and patched to hell and back. I surprisingly got some enjoyment out of Ghost Warrior 3, though I've heard this one is more linear and not as open world, so I may not enjoy it nearly as much.
    edited October 2019 Posts: 13,894

Good choice there.

Haha, I'll definitely check out the new Sniper title a year from now when it's $15 and patched to hell and back. I surprisingly got some enjoyment out of Ghost Warrior 3, though I've heard this one is more linear and not as open world, so I may not enjoy it nearly as much.

Yeah, I liked it, though it was by no means perfect. I swear, the ammount of times I got stuck on scenery, and had to reload the last checkpoint. From what I recall of th efootage they released, they have done away with the large map, and have gone in the direction of more streamlined missions.

Did you try the Sniper Elite games? Rebellion are the sort of developer I was thinking off when I mentioned supporting devs. Maybe they aren't quite indie, but they aren't AAA either.