Last TV Show You Watched?

Comments

• ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Now... what show should be next then?

Person of Interest. :-c
    Next week?
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Next week?

The final season? Yes, I believe it starts next week.

Next week?

The final season? Yes, I believe it starts next week.
    Oh I'll be catching up. Did a marathon of the whole show a few months go... Well... last year... And I can't wait. But, it was one awful mistake when they...
    killed off Jocelyn Carter.

That was a crime.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    I agree @ClarkDevlin. I miss that character.
    I agree @ClarkDevlin. I miss that character.
    Man, in that Season 4 episode when Reese was hallucinating... In near end of that episode, I cried. Yes, a fully grown man cried over that. Way too emotional.
    Game of Thrones S6 E1 good opener for the new season, some gripping moments.

Agent Carter S2 E10 Overall enjoyed the season, though felt the finale a bit disappointing.

Flash S2 E18 Enter Zoom, one of better episodes of the season. Still not as good as season 1 IMO though heading in right direction again. Felt some of loose ends were a bit too convenient, the writing felt a bit muddled with Zoom at times.
    Agent Carter S2 E10 Overall enjoyed the season, though felt the finale a bit disappointing.
    You mean, the wild west movie set? Not to mention that dreadful CGI twister and the hideous teamwork. "Hold the rope! Hold the rope!" :))
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    The sad thing is Agent Carter will be canceled. It's not a mainstream show and will never have the same ratings than other prime time shows.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @fire_and_ice, what were your thoughts on the last few moments of the 'Game of Thrones' season six finale?
    So far, there's no confirmation or word on Season 3. As far as we're concerned, it's cancelled for now.
  • edited April 2016 Posts: 6,432
    You mean, the wild west movie set? Not to mention that dreadful CGI twister and the hideous teamwork. "Hold the rope! Hold the rope!" :))
    Think they ran out of budget, and a script. Shame everything prior was good, the finale could have easily been tacked onto the previous episode.

@Creasy47 reminded me of The Shinning, thought it was good and fit well. I am so locked into the show now, I am happy to go with it despite moving further from the books. Spoiler tag not working on phone for some reason. Though that particular end scene is something done in another context in the books.
    Think they ran out of budget, and a script. Shame everything prior was good, the finale could have easily been tacked onto the previous episode.
    Yes, the finale should have taken place in the desert. Certainly they didn't have to go back and try to build up on recreation of a climax.

But, don't blame them. Stark must have had his filmmaking reasons. ;)
    ORPHAN BLACK
    Season 4 is off to a good start. I did not care for season 2 at all and the way it ended was just ... in a word: Bullshit.
    season three got off to a shaky start but about 4 episodes in it redeemed itself.
    Now Season 4...giving us some backstory for Beth Childs (whose suicide in the first episode launched the show) was a good move. We never got to know Beth and it was good to see the creators go this route in the season 4 premiere.

Now with three episodes in it remains to be seen. But so far so good.
    Sarah has her usual drama, Helene is always fun to watch, Donnie and Alison are up to their silly (and morbid) misadventures. Rachel with her new eye is always plotting and we met a new clone, Mika. Will be fun to see where they go with this one.
    @ClarkDevlin good to see Stark return, unfortunately in the end the threat felt none existent. The way it ended is ominous with regards to whether season 3 will happen.

edited April 2016 Posts: 15,423
    @ClarkDevlin good to see Stark return, unfortunately in the end the threat felt none existent. The way it ended is ominous with regards to whether season 3 will happen.
    You know who's the man in black in the end that remains unseen, don't you? And I fear my favourite character in the show is not going to be part of the series anymore.
    Not sure who it is, returning character from season one?
    edited April 2016 Posts: 15,423
    Nope.
    rN7ejvo.png
    Michael Carter, Peggy's brother. It wasn't Peggy's file Jack Thompson pulled from the SOE archives. It was Michael's. From my predictions, he never died. He just became a spy.
  • edited April 2016 Posts: 6,432
    Nope.
    rN7ejvo.png
    Michael Carter, Peggy's brother. It wasn't Peggy's file Jack Thompson pulled from the SOE archives. It was Michael's. From my predictions, he never died. He just became a spy.
    Interesting puts Peggy in a interesting situation assuming it continues.

Legends of Tomorrow E9 This show is a good distraction, not quite got the depth of the Flash or Arrow. This episode was one of the better ones, the show itself is a good opportunity to delve into the DCU.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. OMG, the effin' funniest show since Taxi. My Wife clued us in tonight... a Netflix series. I can't wait to get deeper into THIS one!!!! The fist ep was hilarious.
    Heroes Reborn Send in the Clones, I have not minded this series though I am starting to see why it was canceled. Underdeveloped characters and contrivances certainly not helped, its a shame I liked the first few seasons of heroes though heroes reborn is very much at the same level of season 4.
    Midsomer murders - episode 16,3-16,4 in which Barnaby is confronted by biblical themed murders, nice twist at the end in which the most obvious murder turns out to be not.
    This show rarely fails to entertain me.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    How can there be any people left in that little town?
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    edited April 2016 Posts: 9,020

You have never heard of Cabot Cove :))
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Doctor Who: Remembrance Of The Daleks

Not the gold standard for Dalek stories, but it's a cracker none the less.
  • edited April 2016 Posts: 5,822

In fact, Midsomer is not a town, but the equivalent of a county. So, there are quite a few people left, even with two deaths (average) per episode. Now, about that previous John nettles series, I still wonder why those tax evaders haven't left Jersey "en masse" while he was in the "Bureau des Étrangers" way back in the 80s

• ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    edited April 2016 Posts: 4,043
    Decided to spend some hours revisiting the 90's House of Cards. I just watched some of To Play The King, which is another extremely good installment. I absolutely love the ending where Urquhart turns to the screen and says "God Save the King" with that smirk that challenges us to condemn him.

@bondjames - I think when it comes to breaking the fourth wall, Richardson's side-eyes were better (though Spacey manages to do it more casually), but Spacey's soliloquies were better. But they're definitely both Machiavellian versions of each other - one aristocratic British and one American from the Deep South. I wonder who would prevail if they set their sights on one another.

On a side note, in my opinion, The Final Cut is much weaker than the others. The ending just feels... rushed.

I think Spacey is fine as Underwood but Richardson's Urqhart tops it for me, nobody does those asides to the camera like him.

Spacey is good when he does them but Richardson's like Yargo approach with a flavour Richard III is utterly delicious.

I think the first UK HOC is the best then TPTK, then first HOC U.S, then 2nd season U.S followed by TFC with 3rd season of U.S the worst so far. Yet to see Season 4.
    Daredevil Finally got round to watching the first two episodes of season 1, wow was blown away by this why have i waited to long to watch it.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Anyone catch the latest 'Game of Thrones' episode last night? One of the best episodes out of the whole series, I'd say.
    Daredevil Finally got round to watching the first two episodes of season 1, wow was blown away by this why have i waited to long to watch it.
    Oh man wait till you get to season 2, with Frank Castle!!
    Oh man wait till you get to season 2, with Frank Castle!!
    ...who's getting his own television series!