Most Under-rated Bond Movies

12345679»

Comments

• ProfJoeButcherProfJoeButcher Bless your heart
    I love most of them. But they usually have some quirky thing to make them interesting, like a gadget car, or a dead driver in LALD, to make them interesting. OHMSS, FYEO, and QOS are probably the only films that have a great, classic, rough-and-tumble kind of car chase. And I'd put FYEO and QOS against any car chase in any movie. Those ones are fantastic.

I'd compare the SP one to LALD in that it's a relatively tension-free first act chase that's interesting for unusual reasons.
  • I love most of them. But they usually have some quirky thing to make them interesting, like a gadget car, or a dead driver in LALD, to make them interesting. OHMSS, FYEO, and QOS are probably the only films that have a great, classic, rough-and-tumble kind of car chase. And I'd put FYEO and QOS against any car chase in any movie. Those ones are fantastic.

I'd compare the SP one to LALD in that it's a relatively tension-free first act chase that's interesting for unusual reasons.

yes, the SP chase wasn't MEANT to be exciting, and the QoS one is fantastic.
  • Junglist_1985Junglist_1985 Los Angeles
    NTTD looks to have at least 2 great car chases.
  • NTTD looks to have at least 2 great car chases.

yes, looking forward to seeing them in their entirety and within the context of the rest of the film.
  • GadgetManGadgetMan Lagos, Nigeria
    GadgetMan wrote: »
    I think the DAD car chase (on the ice) deserves a mention too

Yeah. The outlandish location makes it very distinctive. And at times, it looks like the chase is on another planet.

Yes, Bond and Zao in a gadget duel near the ice fountains on Saturn's moon Enceladus...

Perfect description :)>-
  • GadgetMan wrote: »

Yeah. The outlandish location makes it very distinctive. And at times, it looks like the chase is on another planet.

Yes, Bond and Zao in a gadget duel near the ice fountains on Saturn's moon Enceladus...

yes, or maybe on Triton, I think it is the ice fountains of Enceladus though.

thank you.

Yeah. And those names originated from Greek Mythology.

thank you.

Sure.

Die Another Day: A detailed analysis of the key figures in Ancient Greece

Yeah. Icarus is a prominent one.

yes, DAD has suddenly become a historical documentary :))

yes, DAD has suddenly become a historical documentary :))

:D Never underestimate anything.