New members - introduce yourself

Comments

• St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    Quoting ZorinIndustries:
    Introducing Zorin Industries - just to shake things up a bit, all from the end of a moore-ing rope.
    Welcome along, matey - like the sound of the bit at the end there... :)
    Welcome to all the newcomers...have a look around and enjoy !!
  • Hello everybody, I am Tjall, I have been browsing the web site for a few days and finally decided to join in, this looks like a great deal of fun! :)
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    A very warm welcome to Tjall_Le_Fougueux and all the other newcomers, I hope you enjoy this site.
  • On the trail of Bond in the Caribbean in the near future for an article I'm writing myself, I ran into you via Twitter. Sometimes they get it right, much nicer I'm sure than all their recommended "follows" this month for Charlie Sheen.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Welcome one and all :)
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Welcome aboard all new members. Have a look around and feel free to introduce yourselfs.
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    edited April 2011 Posts: 1,699
    Indeed, welcome to you all!

@shorelife Nice to hear you found the forums through twitter, matey - good to learn social networking is finding new members... :)
  • Hello everyone, I'm a life-long fan of Bond!
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    Welcome Number_Six, hope you enjoy it here. :)
  • I'm "new." I posted a handful of times on the old forum as JBWannabe, particularly in the Fan Fiction section.

I figured that I would drop in and see how the MI6forums were doing and found the site nuked. So here I am.
    @Number_Six and @sHell_Is_Here welcome to you both.
  • hello my name is Richards....Tom Richards
    @TomRichards0014 Hey, Tom, good to have you aboard, matey... :)
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Welcome to one and all of our newest members.
    Hope you enjoy your time here, and participate in many of the great discussions this forum has to offer.
    Glad to have you onboard.
  • edited April 2011 Posts: 15
    Hi Guys, I am new on here kind of, I was on the old forum but now I've finished uni and got my life back!! :)

Ps: love the new look of the forum
    Welcome back bekkibond. Glad to have you back with us :)
    Welcome aboard to all the new recruits! B-)
  • edited April 2011 Posts: 3,494
    I'm back fellow Bond brothers and sisters! Count me among those procrastinators who lost all their old posts, bad timing for me. I'll really miss the adventures of Sir Roger and Scashy. That's OK. I'm glad to be here and looking forward to discussing my views past, present, and future all over again.
    \m/
  • MI6MI6 Administrator
    Welcome back @SirHenryLeeChaChing

I wonder if you have time for one of your Bondathon reviews - the final one is under way and it's Goldfinger.
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Quoting MI6:
    I'm back fellow Bond brothers and sisters! Count me among those procrastinators who lost all their old posts, bad timing for me. I'll really miss the adventures of Sir Roger and Scashy. That's OK. I'm glad to be here and looking forward to discussing my views past, present, and future all over again.
    \m/
    We're glad to have you back SirHenry! Welcome back! :-h
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Welcome back, bekkibond. And welcome to MI6 Community, to all our new members.
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    I've been away for a few weeks, but I have returned now that I've learned how it works.
    Greetings & salutations fellow Bond-o-philes!
    Welcome @MrSpy . Looking forward to an exchange of views
    I've been a Bond fan since I first saw LALD during its initial theatrical release, at the tender age of 12.

I'm a happily married middle-aged American, a civil servant with the federal government, who resides in the Memphis, TN area. For the past 10 years I've been the webmaster/head writer for the movie review site ECCENTRIC-CINEMA.COM. (Naturally, we've covered all the Bond films!)

My favorite Bond actors are Connery, Dalton and Craig.

Favorite Bond novels: "Live and Let DIe", "Moonraker", On Her Majesty's Secret Service" and "You Only Live Twice."

And this is my third post at MI6!
    Welcome @CraterGuns. The more middle aged males on here the better says I (and I should know ;-) )

See you around the forum
    Quoting NicNac: Welcome @MrSpy . Looking forward to an exchange of views
    If anyone's interested I've posted my personal "Bond fan" story -- it was moved to movies, I believe :)
    edited April 2011 Posts: 1,699
    Good to see yet more familiar faces from KTBEU among us - welcome back, guys - and greetings too, of course, to our entirely new recruits... :-h
  • Hello, realised I didn't introduce myself before posting. Too eager. Captain Skellen's the old man ('para regiment'). Heard a whisper a good friend of ours was being dicussed over here so came to see what was going on.
    ...But I see you have bigger problems in the ranks! Think I've come at a bad time. Perhaps I'll come back later...