New members - introduce yourself

Comments

• Hello. This is Colthorpe calling from Vienna. James Bond fan since Octopussy and
    my favourite Bond is TMWTGG.
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    Welcome chaps, you have an interesting choice for a favourite film Colthorpe and I look forward to reading your future posts.
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    edited April 2011 Posts: 1,699
    Good to see you around, guys.

By all means stick around @Mrs_Skellon, you're most welcome; we're building a new forum here - exciting times...! :)
    I used to be known as Mysterio on the old forum before the big change.

Its taken me a while to join but hello to all and I'll be Whitaker1987 from now on I hope.

long live Bond 23

• NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Welcome @Whitaker1987 long live Bond 23 indeed ;-)
    Thanks NicNac i just wished I could have saved all those posts from old forum. Not alone on that issue I guess.

B-)
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Welcome back mate!
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited May 2011 Posts: 13,350
    Good to see more old faces returning. Welcome back @Whitaker1987!
    hey I am here. Huge Bond fan Looking forward to Carte blanc Bond 23 and hopefully the video game that there was footage leaked of in like October 2010.
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    Welcome aboard, @Risico007 - like the username, matey; wouldn't mind the first bit for Bond 23's official title, must admit... ;)
    Welcome Whitaker1987 and Risico007! Looking forward to your contributions. Cheers.

B-)
  • edited May 2011 Posts: 251
    Hi everyone, this is looking like a friendly place, thought I`d jump in..... B-)
    Look forward to talking with other Bond enthusiasts!

I`ve just realised there is someone else here called shorelife.....damn.
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    A warm welcome to Whitaker1987 Risco007 and Shoreline, hope you enjoy this site.
    This is my 1st post, though I have been eying these forums for a while. I have been a Bond fan since boyhood and am now 25 years old. Thank you for having me.
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Welcome to the forum @gregdaulton!
  • I may not be a new member, but this is as good a place as any to jump right back into the swing of things. I wish I could have left spaces between the words in my username, but I'll survive... barely. ;)
    It's great to be back.
  • JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
    Welcome back ONS! Or should I say, @Orbis_Non_Sufficit
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited May 2011 Posts: 13,894
    Welcome back, ONS. And welcome to MI6 Community gregdaulton. I've seen your Bond actor ranking, very impressed with the #1 spot. B-)
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Good to see you after all this time ONS!
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited May 2011 Posts: 13,350
    @Orbis_Non_Sufficit it's an honour to have you back with us, really is great to see you again. :-D

If you need any help our mods are on stand by - so just give them a call.
  • edited May 2011 Posts: 3
    I'm actually an old member, give_daniel_a_chance, but couldn't seem to log in. Any chance I can get my old identity back without going all bourne on the forum?
    Welcome back, mate - I say keep your new username, it's a cracker... ;)
  • Hi guys, should have posted here first before starting a new topic a few days ago.
    Anyway, I'm a 32 year old nerd from Northern Ireland. I help run a facebook page called Following the Nerd (plug, plug lol) and am a big James Bond fan....especially Roger Moore.
    Moonraker is my favourite Bond movie despite it receiving heavy criticism from fans and critics alike. Have been reading through numerous topics on here and have to say that all of you seem like a decent bunch with little, if at all, bitching. Thanks for having me.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Welcome @followingthenerd. Yes, we try to steer clear of bitching and stick to Bond discussions wherever possible. I see you have already made a friend of one certain Roger Moore fan on here ;-)
  • LudsLuds MIA
    I'm actually an old member, give_daniel_a_chance, but couldn't seem to log in. Any chance I can get my old identity back without going all bourne on the forum?
    Done!

• Welcome @followingthenerd. Yes, we try to steer clear of bitching and stick to Bond discussions wherever possible. I see you have already made a friend of one certain Roger Moore fan on here ;-)
    I saw that also haha. Thank you for the welcome
    edited May 2011 Posts: 1,699
    Yup, welcome to 'the funhouse', @followthenerd - any member whose favourite 007 is Sir Rog and their favourite Bond flick The 'Raker is, well, most definitely all right with me... =D>
  • Thank you for the welcome everybody. I have had to browse from the library since my home computer is down. I will post much more often once I manage to get a good deal on a laptop!
  • Yup, welcome to 'the funhouse', @followthenerd - any member whose favourite 007 is Sir Rog and their favourite Bond flick The 'Raker is, well, most definitely all right with me... =D>
    Another friend already. Thank you St_George!
  • hi i am bravodwayne
    recently i watch the movie fast five , nice action movie with full of great stunts. Dir. Justin Len has made a good movie again as did in the previous parts.
    thanks