New members - introduce yourself

1939495969799»

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Nice. I can t believe there are 68 of us already.
  • SIS_HQSIS_HQ At the Vauxhall Headquarters
    617P+Xa3BIL._AC_SX425_.jpg

to MI6 Community, @Bondfan68

Is this really intended? It's somehow cryptic to me. Because it's C before L.

I'm not a spy and I couldn't crack the code behind that.
  • Hello to you. I am James Bond fan from Thailand. Many year I have been fan of James Bond.
    Wishing to make time for discussion at this forums.
  • BirdlesonBirdleson Moderator
    Happy to have you here @Sir_Miles_M . I’d be interested to hear what got you stated as a Bond fan.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Welcome to MI6 Community @Sir_Miles_M
  • My father was fan of James Bond. Always the film of Sean Connery and also Roger Moore.
    He has shown me film in 2008 The Man With Golden Gun. This film was made in Thailand for most part. My father show me some places in film to me.
    Please forgive. My English not always best. I am learning more to be better typing.
    Thank you Birdleson for taking asking of my interesting.
  • Also thank you to Fire_and_Ice_Returns.
    Please how am I to make name blue?
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Welcome to the forums @Sir_Miles_M
    Hope you enjoy your time here.
    If the add an @ before entering a members name it will highlight blue and alert them that you have tagged them.
  • Thank you @Benny is this the way I hope? Please can some people help. I am seeing many places for discussing. Where is best to start for new person?
  • Lisls_NightieLisls_Nightie North West, UK
    Hello all

I'm a long time viewer, brand new member. Been a fan of James Bond since childhood (Moonraker was the one that got me hooked in the early 80's). Roger Moore is my favourite 007 actor, although that doesn't mean I think he's the best.

Hoping I can contribute here and looking forward to seeing what the future holds.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Welcome aboard, @Lisls_Nightie. Hope you enjoy your time here. Inventive username there. We've already had @StrangwaysLetterbox and @SilvasLaptop so you'll fit right in here. :)
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Welcome aboard, @Lisls_Nightie. Hope you enjoy your time here. Inventive username there. We've already had @StrangwaysLetterbox and @SilvasLaptop so you'll fit right in here. :)

Thank you very much,looking forward to getting stuck in. Haha, great names. Had to go with something a little different.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Dragonpol wrote: »

Thank you very much,looking forward to getting stuck in. Haha, great names. Had to go with something a little different.

Something different is always good, hence my slightly unusual (though still Bond linked) username. You'll love it here, it's a great place. :)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Welcome to the forums, @Lisls_Nightie, and I do love that username as well.
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Welcome to the forums, @Lisls_Nightie, and I do love that username as well.

😁 Thank you kindly. Great to be here.