New members - introduce yourself

Comments

• RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Welcome and Weclome, enjoy your thyme.
    91860c62-5557-4f27-ba67-48ee4c935782.009c7b067a8ef5b2eb82aa1a55630aeb.jpeg
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    That was a great introduction, @Universal_Exports83 and certainly much better than just "Hi". Welcome aboard and I hope you will enjoy participating here on the "inside". :)

Thank you Dragonpol. I've received a very warm welcome on the "inside". I'm very happy to be here. And I hope I can contribute in a small way.

Great to have you here. I think you re gonna raise the average, most people here are pretty dumb.

Thank you @Thunderfinger I think? 🤔

🤣🤣🤣
  • 617P+Xa3BIL._AC_SX425_.jpg

To all out new members.

That's a warning, by the way, that we clome here. If you don't like it, you can find a board where they don't.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Welcome! @Brofeld, I'm gonna smile every time I see your username. And @Universal_Exports83, that was a beautifully eloquent post, so no worries on that front.
    Agent_99 wrote: »
    Welcome! @Brofeld, I'm gonna smile every time I see your username. And @Universal_Exports83, that was a beautifully eloquent post, so no worries on that front.

Thank you @Agent_99 I appreciate your kind words.
  • stagstag In the thick of it!
    I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I'm a lapsed as opposed to new member. I haven't visited the site for a long time. My interest in Bond never waned it was personal matters which took over.
    Anyway, I hope to take some tentative steps to rejoining the fray and connecting with old friends on the site.

Cheers.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited August 2022 Posts: 17,779
    stag wrote: »
    I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I'm a lapsed as opposed to new member. I haven't visited the site for a long time. My interest in Bond never waned it was personal matters which took over.
    Anyway, I hope to take some tentative steps to rejoining the fray and connecting with old friends on the site.

Cheers.

I remember you well. It's so good to see you back with us, @stag. I hope you are keeping well. Will be good to see you contributing to the discussions here again. You've been missed.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    stag wrote: »

Cheers.

It's good to see you around again, @stag, it's been nearly four years! I hope things are better for you now and you can spend more time here again.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Welcome back, @stag! I remember you from my very early days on here - great to hear from you again.
  • stagstag In the thick of it!
    Thank you for your kind words.
    A warm welcome to all our new recruits!!! B-)
  • SecretAgentMan⁰⁰⁷SecretAgentMan⁰⁰⁷ Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
    Hello, everyone. I'm not exactly a new member though. I was @GadgetMan I had problems logging in. I don't know if it was password issues or something, but I kept trying, until I just made up my mind to register again, because I missed this wonderful place.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Cool as hell post script on your username!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Hello, everyone. I'm not exactly a new member though. I was @GadgetMan I had problems logging in. I don't know if it was password issues or something, but I kept trying, until I just made up my mind to register again, because I missed this wonderful place.
    QBranch missed its GadgetMan.
    QBranch wrote: »
    QBranch missed its GadgetMan.

Missed QBranch too :)

Welcome back, @SecretAgentMan⁰⁰⁷. Great username! Sorry to hear that you've had issues signing into your old account. I once had trouble signing into this account through the Twitter sign-in app I joined under. I had to create a duplicate account but thankfully I eventually got it sorted with help from the mods.

Welcome back, @SecretAgentMan⁰⁰⁷. Great username! Sorry to hear that you've had issues signing into your old account. I once had trouble signing into this account through the Twitter sign-in app I joined under. I had to create a duplicate account but thankfully I eventually got it sorted with help from the mods.

Thanks @Dragonpol nice to hear the mods sorted yours out.

Yes, they changed it from the Twitter sign-in option to just the ordinary forum sign-in option and that did the trick. You should check with the mods to see if they can help you recover your original account. Always worth a try. :)
    edited September 2022 Posts: 1,355

Yes, they changed it from the Twitter sign-in option to just the ordinary forum sign-in option and that did the trick. You should check with the mods to see if they can help you recover your original account. Always worth a try. :)

Oh, I'm already loving the new one, though. I would just have to stick to it :)

Ah, I see. Fair enough.

Ah, I see. Fair enough.

Yeah.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

Welcome back, cool profile name...

edited September 2022 Posts: 1,355

Welcome back, cool profile name...

Thanks. Yeah, McGoohan & Rivers :)
  • Bondfan68Bondfan68 Columbus, GA USA
    I just joined today. I look forward to sharing opinions with the group. I mostly focus on the books but I do love the movies and the soundtrack CDs.
    Bondfan68 wrote: »
    I just joined today. I look forward to sharing opinions with the group. I mostly focus on the books but I do love the movies and the soundtrack CDs.

Welcome aboard, @Bondfan68. I'm glad you've found this place and hope you'll make a happy home here. :)
  • Bondfan68Bondfan68 Columbus, GA USA
    Welcome aboard, @Bondfan68. I'm glad you've found this place and hope you'll make a happy home here.

THANKS!
  • CharmianBondCharmianBond Pett Bottom, Kent
    Welcome @Bondfan68. Nice to have another Bond bibliophile around, hope you have fun here. 😊
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Bondfan68 wrote: »

Welcome aboard and thanks for joining!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    617P+Xa3BIL._AC_SX425_.jpg

to MI6 Community, @Bondfan68