New members - introduce yourself

Comments

Hello everyone! I'm making my return to the forum! Nice to see familiar names still here and some new additions as well!

Despite not being active here for (probably) about a year, my passion for Bond is still as strong as ever. Still re-watching the movies and slowlyyy reading the novels. I managed to attend the John Barry Memorial Concert a few months ago and also a Ken Adam Tribute earlier on in the year, both of which were outstanding.

Excited about the prospect of Bond 23. I'll try to get back into the flow of posting on here more regularly. I'm sure i'll adapt to the new forum style soon too!

Hope everyone is well, slyfox
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Welome back, slyfox.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Yup, good to see another old face back amongst us.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Good to have you back among us, slyfox!
  • LudsLuds MIA
    A-ha! Found him!

• BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Nice to see you Slyfox. Now get back on the saddle and post away.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Now there's a slyFox!

I'll get me coat

but still, welcome back!
    edited August 2011 Posts: 14,882
    A-ha! Found him!

A-ha found him. Didn't they cry wolf?

Why were A-ha looking for a slyfox?

• do_me_nicelydo_me_nicely Banned
    I am new , makning alot for friends forever .
    Thanks for a welcome :-D
    Hi folks, just joined last week.Enjoying reading all your posts and its great being part of something I've had an interest/passion for since I was funsize.Long live Bond.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Welcome, do_me_nicely and whisper! Nice to see both of you diving right into our discussions.
  • Newbie here. Thought it was due time to get in on some discussions here. Been reading them for a couple years but never joined. Damn, I do miss the old layout.
    We all do PositiveTouch but something is due soon apparantly.
    Welcome aboard anyway.
    Welcome, @PositiveTouch.
    The name is Steve. Actonsteve.

Been a Bond fan since getting taken to see The Spy Who Loved Me in the Queens silver jubilee weekend in 1977.

James Bond is one of the wonders of the world...
  • Hello MI6 members, Just joined this site but I am a member of a couple of others. Although British, after travelling around a bit I have now settled in Malaysia, been here 11 years now. Been collecting Bond items since the early sixties so I am " knocking on a bit ", have enjoyed my collecting bug , I think a large part of joy is searching for specific items. It has become a lot easier now with the help of the internet although maybe taken out the " joy of the find" to a certain degree. The items I have collected over the years are all shown on my website www.jamesbond-asia.com which I am sure that some of you will have already visited. Would be interested to hear from others collectors in the Asia-Pacific region, do not think there any many of us. Regards JBA
    Nice to have you on board, @jamesbondasia!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Nice to have you on board, @jamesbondasia!
    Seconded! Collecting is not an easy thing to accomplish. We at MI6 salute you
    edited August 2011 Posts: 40,477
    Wow. Just checked out your collection: congratulations. I can tell you've put a lot of work into it.

Oh, and if you ever want to mail me that GE Limited Edition Box Set, let me know, haha.

...you have the Tom Ford shades from QoS? Lucky! I've wanted those for years, never had the money. I think I would do everything while wearing those. I'm beyond jealous. Once again, congratulations on such a wonderful collection.
    Hello MI6 members, Just joined this site but I am a member of a couple of others. Although British, after travelling around a bit I have now settled in Malaysia, been here 11 years now. Been collecting Bond items since the early sixties so I am " knocking on a bit ", have enjoyed my collecting bug , I think a large part of joy is searching for specific items. It has become a lot easier now with the help of the internet although maybe taken out the " joy of the find" to a certain degree. The items I have collected over the years are all shown on my website www.jamesbond-asia.com which I am sure that some of you will have already visited. Would be interested to hear from others collectors in the Asia-Pacific region, do not think there any many of us. Regards JBA
    Welcome to the forums JBA, look forward to your contributions, and maybe some insite into your collection.
    Welcome aboard.

Welcome abouard everyone! Don't forget to get yourself an avatar!
    I guess technically I'm a new member but not really, I had a previous account, same name, but I had to make this new one. But, HELLO, glad to be back!
    Welcome back, @DoubleO7!
  • Gents, Thanks for the welcome,makes it worthwhile when someone appreciates your collection, looking forward to future discussions. JBA
    Gents, Thanks for the welcome,makes it worthwhile when someone appreciates your collection, looking forward to future discussions. JBA
    Anytime. Such a hefty, broad collection, loved giving it a look. Good luck on your future purchases.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Welcome along (and back) to our members. Have fun, won't you?... ;-)
  • edited August 2011 Posts: 102
    what a neat little place to set up shop!

Welcome, @Jinx! Great picture. Love that series of Brosnan's photos.
    you're going to see a lot more of it lol.
    I do hope so. I know @00Beast loves GE, but I'm not sure if he is as crazy about Brosnan as I am. If so, welcome!