New members - introduce yourself

Comments

I'm Not new, but haven't been on here in a good few years now! Figured it was time to get back where i belong, with my fellow bondians. Great to be back.
    Welcome back then @WaltherPPK !!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    @WaltherPPK- Only one man I know with such a username. Good to hear you're reactivated for duty! :-bd
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Welcome back, old Timer.
    @WaltherPPK. Only 3 people I know have that username. I believe I've killed two of them. ;-)
    So far.
    edited June 2014 Posts: 13,973
    Your one to his seven?
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    I only need one. :P
    So I didn't know where else to put this, but a very dear friend and musical partner of mine may be joining us. I found out through happenstance that he used to be on MI6 years ago, and he knows Benny, DD, MD and more or less any staff from back then. I forget what his username was, but in any case, you'll hopefully be meeting him again in the near future.
  • edited July 2014 Posts: 2,400
    And he's signed up! I'll leave it to him to make his introduction.
    @arthurchad
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Yay! Welcome, not yet divulged new member. Any friend of StirredNotShaken is a friend of mine. Hope you enjoy our forum. There's a lot here to look over. :)
    Any friend of SNS and 4EB is a friend of mine as well. (No compulsion!) But welcome, whenever you show up.
  • Mark_HazzardMark_Hazzard Classified
    G'day,

as quite a fan of Bond, both the films and novels, I've always been avid follower of the MI6 Community.

Amongst the various questions posed, answers returned and opinions given there were always a few that would reflect my own so far. However by now I can't resist the temptation anymore of entering a few thought of my own.

I'm looking forward to be around more actively!
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Good to have you around again Mr H
    Welcome back !!
    Welcome. Have you been here before?
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    He has, don't worry. A good forum member has returned.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Welcome back Mr.Hazard. Always nice to see a past member return.
    edited July 2014 Posts: 13,973
    QBranch wrote: »

He must have been a bit confused with our welcomes then! :-)
    NicNac wrote: »
    He must have been a bit confused with our welcomes then! :-)
    haha- confused, but also delightfully surprised! @Mark_Hazzard actually joined in April, so I guess we can get away with saying welcome back!
    Looks like all us ex-KTBEU members got it wrong..heck of a coincidence though !
  • Mark_HazzardMark_Hazzard Classified
    @NicNac yes I felt flattered actually. Sorry for the confusion. Like I told @QBranch, apparently @Mark_Hazard and I took inspiration from the same source. I do hope I can live up to the part.
    @Mark_Hazzard I'm sure you will! Once again, welcome to the forum, and be sure to have a good look around, there's lot's to discuss.
    @NicNac yes I felt flattered actually. Sorry for the confusion. Like I told @QBranch, apparently @Mark_Hazard and I took inspiration from the same source. I do hope I can live up to the part.
    I'm sure you will my friend. Welcome again.
    Welcome, Mark_Hazzard! We have lots of interesting threads; dive right in. :)

I'll admit I'm ignorant about the meaning of your username; can you enlighten me?
    Mark Hazard of Universal Exports is an alias for Bond, @4EverBonded. It is from Fleming.
    Ah I see. No, I don't remember that alias. Thanks for filling me in.
    Mark Hazard of Universal Exports is an alias for Bond, @4EverBonded. It is from Fleming.
    Sterling work there, Robert. Thank you.
    Sterling work there, Robert. Thank you.

The brief glimpse you've afforded me today will only encourage me to re-double my efforts.