I've never noticed that before...

Comments

• Creasy47 wrote: »
    Wonder what they did en route from the rooftop to the office that required Bond to change his shirt...

Nothing so scandalous. There were some birds passing overhead.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    The images won't load for me, but it is possible that the dress shirt color is a pale blue, known for shifting in tone from white and blue depending on lighting conditions?
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    Like these here?
    https://youtu.be/scgO8Vfh1qU
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Wonder what they did en route from the rooftop to the office that required Bond to change his shirt...

Perhaps they were double taking pigeons?
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea

Perhaps they were double taking pigeons?

Impossible, pigeons can't shit while flying. #uselessfacts

So must've been Max all along...
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    The amount of time Bond changes gear in the QoS opening car chase.

I feel sorry for his clutch and gearbox.
    Mallory wrote: »

And his car door?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Mallory wrote: »

Hey, when you have to outrun gun-toting private security, you have to outrun gun-toting private security.
    I feel a bit more than sorry for just the gearbox and clutch re the Aston....poor thing gets butchered !!
  • BondAficionadoBondAficionado Former IMDBer
    Why? It wasn't like he forgot about the clutch. I couldn't be that fast tbh.
    Well i wouldnt approach CraigBond and mention it i was you ! ;)
    An only partially Bond-related one: I'm watching Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines just now and could not help but noticing the massive hotness of the actress playing Alberto Sordi's wife. Then I checked IMDb...
    I haven't recognized Zena Marshall without the oriental make-up and with early 20th century clothes! #-o
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Really? I saw that film as a kid, so wouldn t remember, but that is interesting.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    The only one I really remember from that movie is Gert Fröbe. And Ron Goodwin's music.
  • cwl007cwl007 England
    Never noticed before: When we see Daniel Craig's eyes through the gap in the wall in Skyfall house during the title sequence it is supposed to represent a young Bond in his home. Once you know that he does look very much younger.
  • Major_BoothroydMajor_Boothroyd Republic of Isthmus
    Never noticed before: In Dr No Trueblood is saying Strangways call sign and she says 'WXN' - I always thought she said 'W6N' - I only discovered this because I read the opening chapter of Dr No again for the first time in ages.
    I don't know if this is the right thread, but I just realized that (unless I've somehow forgotten someone) that every single actress who has ever been - even in the most peripheral ways - a Bond girl, is still alive. That's remarkable.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Only the good ones, though.
  • edited March 2017 Posts: 4,325
    I don't know if this is the right thread, but I just realized that (unless I've somehow forgotten someone) that every single actress who has ever been - even in the most peripheral ways - a Bond girl, is still alive. That's remarkable.

Not if you count Miss Moneypenny as a Bond girl. And Angela Scoular who played Ruby Bartlett died of suicide in 2011.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    In MR, Bond and Manuela almost get clutched by Jaws (wearing his costume) much earlier in the Rio Carnival sequence. He's in the frame right behind them when they walk through the crowd, and makes a grab for them but misses.
    tanaka123 wrote: »

Not if you count Miss Moneypenny as a Bond girl. And Angela Scoular who played Ruby Bartlett died of suicide in 2011.
    Cassandra Harris died in 1991. Zena Marshall died in 2009.
    j_w_pepper wrote: »

Indeed.

Indeed.

There's also the lovely Angela Scoular in 2011.

Indeed.

There's also the lovely Angela Scoular in 2011.

That's what tanaka123 said in the very post you quoted along with its follow-ups.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    bondjames wrote: »
    In MR, Bond and Manuela almost get clutched by Jaws (wearing his costume) much earlier in the Rio Carnival sequence. He's in the frame right behind them when they walk through the crowd, and makes a grab for them but misses.

Great catch! I might have to fire it up just to see that, can't find any videos that contain this sequence on YouTube.
  • edited March 2017 Posts: 6,844
    Delete. I think there's been a glitch in the Matrix.
    bondjames wrote: »

Great catch! I might have to fire it up just to see that, can't find any videos that contain this sequence on YouTube.

I didn't know that either !
    Bravo @bondjames !
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    An only partially Bond-related one: I'm watching Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines just now and could not help but noticing the massive hotness of the actress playing Alberto Sordi's wife. Then I checked IMDb...
    I haven't recognized Zena Marshall without the oriental make-up and with early 20th century clothes! #-o

Ha, thank you for pointing that out! I never made the connection and I love that movie! I guess the film has a lot of Bond connections. Love it by the way.
  • cwl007cwl007 England
    I've never noticed until watching LTK today: When Pam fires the laser camera at Bond and Q and then looks at the Polaroid picture she says "that's odd". I don't think it's her voice, it's Stacey Sutton's saying the same line when she looks at the tremor information on her computer.
    Am I right or are my ears faulty, anyone know?
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @cwl007, it just sounds similar, I'm fairly certain that is Lowell's voice.