"Name That Quote"

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    00Beast wrote:
    Excellent, I wasnt 100% sure.
    My first time at this so here goes, hope its not too easy.

"There is some consolation in that "

I'm pretty certain it's 007 to Morton Slumber at the funeral home in DAF, right after 007 also says "He's heading for a better world."

That's what @Creasy said. We'll have to wait for @baronsamedi to see.
  • edited March 2013 Posts: 174
    Hmm
    I think I have to give it to @00Beast it was 007 who said it not Mr.Slumber.
    Sorry @Creasy you were VERY close.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    It's fine, thanks anyway, @baronsamedi76! Over to you, Beast.
  • Whats happened to @00Beast? does he know he has won?
    Maybe I should have given it to @Creasy ;)
    Whats happened to @00Beast? does he know he has won?
    Maybe I should have given it to @Creasy ;)

Wait however long you would like. I'll take over if he does not return.
    I'm back! Very sorry for the wait, it's been one of those weeks with school, you know how it is! I'll get the new quote up and have this thing going again!

New quote: "Well, I'm sure we'll be able to lick you into shape."
    Is that Bond in LALD?
  • @Creasy
    Do you want to be more specific as I know the characters involved and the scene.
    Don't want you to lose on a technicality again
    :)>-
    edited March 2013 Posts: 40,473
    @baronsamedi76, is it Bond to Rosie in LALD? Isn't it when she is talking about her uselessness?
  • Creasy47 wrote:
    @baronsamedi76, is it Bond to Rosie in LALD? Isn't it when she is talking about her uselessness?

Yeah thats the one..................I think ;)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    That was extremely gentlemanly of you, @baronsamedi76. Good show, mate. =D>
  • That was extremely gentlemanly of you, @baronsamedi76. Good show, mate. =D>

I'm all for play.
    When money isn't involved :))
    Thank you, as well, sir. So, shall I post a new quote, then?
  • Creasy47 wrote:
    Thank you, as well, sir. So, shall I post a new quote, then?

I suppose we should wait for @00Beast to confirm?
    I'm 100% sure its the right quote tho.
    I can confirm that @Creasy47 is spot on.
    I'll still wait for @00Beast to confirm it.
    I can't go wrong with Live and Let Die and it was Bond to Carver that year, as she thinks she'll be useless to Bond but Moore has other ideas and 'will soon lick her into shape'

Hurry back @Beast and lets keep this moving
    Creasy47 wrote:
    I'll still wait for @00Beast to confirm it.

You're correct, my friend! I apologize again for the wait; Spring Break begins tomorrow, so once it gets here, I'll be rid of these constant delays!
    @00Beast, thanks, friend, and it's no problem at all. I'm quite jealous that your Spring Break is so early; I have another week's wait. Alright, new quote for you all:

"...he knows what I know."
    Is that Bond to Goldfinger when he is on the laser table saying 008 will replace him if he dies?
    Have I gotten it?
    That's it. Honestly, THIS thread doesn't always tell me who has replied, for some reason. It's why I've taken a while to reply to it in the past. But yes, you've gotten it Brady, apologies for the late reply. Over to you, friend.
    Thanks! That is weird. I will think of a new quote for tomorrow to keep at least one or two competitions on here moving. :)
    Thanks! That is weird. I will think of a new quote for tomorrow to keep at least one or two competitions on here moving. :)

Good thinking. I just wish we had more anticipation for these threads all around the board, so they didn't die so much. Even that film debate thread I opened, I had really hoped it would kick off, but some fall and others are mass enjoyed. It happens.
    Creasy47 wrote:

Good thinking. I just wish we had more anticipation for these threads all around the board, so they didn't die so much. Even that film debate thread I opened, I had really hoped it would kick off, but some fall and others are mass enjoyed. It happens.

Everything will be fine, just as long as we are here to resurrect them!
  • Probably an easy one, but here goes:

"Can you play any other tune?"
    Probably an easy one, but here goes:

"Can you play any other tune?"

I have control of the game. You can get your turn if you guess mine correctly. :)
  • Right. You said you're posting yours tomorrow?
    Haha, at least you're active in the game, @Soundofthesinners! But yes, once @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 posts his quote - and if you're the first to get it correctly - you will get to take over.
    edited March 2013 Posts: 28,694
    Right. You said you're posting yours tomorrow?
    Yes.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Haha, at least you're active in the game, @Soundofthesinners! But yes, once @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 posts his quote - and if you're the first to get it correctly - you will get to take over.
    Thanks for clearing it up, @Creasy47! :)