Which fictional Bond would be best in bed???

Comments

Now this is a thread for proper grown up discussions... ;))
    Connery is the tallest Bond at 6'2 1/2, so the odds are he has the biggest dick (with Craig coming in last at 5'10)

Given Craig's physical condition he probably has the best stamina, though. Laz wouldn't be bad in that area as well, and is the youngest so probably has the fewest........issues in that regard.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    @CountJohn, not to be indiscreet, but on that front Judi Dench has reported about Dan's "monster" before after having seen it while he was changing on the set once. So I've been led to assume that he has no issues in that regard. ;)
  • edited January 2018 Posts: 2,896
    The size of Daniel Craig's equipment can be easily ascertained, since he appeared nude in the film Love is the Devil. I'm not interested enough to double-check but I think he was average.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    @Revelator, that was average??? Uh-oh...

(I walk away, hunched shoulders and very shamed, realizing I may have what's considered baby-dick)...
    peter wrote: »
    @Revelator, that was average??? Uh-oh...

(I walk away, hunched shoulders and very shamed, realizing I may have what's considered baby-dick)...

Well, I saw the film a long time ago so my memory might not be reliable. If Dan is well endowed I will happily take your word for it.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    (kicking sand)... (shrugs)... (looks down at privates...)... (weeps).
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Don't worry, @peter, there's a lot of great qualities about you that should compensate for any issues like that. ;)
    Me.....
  • peterpeter Toronto
    Thanks @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, you're better than Dr. Phil!
    @peter
    thank_you_grande.gif?v=1497548375
    I'm here to exploit fix all your problems!
    You can also take consolation that when Roger Moore appeared on the Howard Stern show he said Roger Junior was "small." This might be another instance of Sir Roger's penchant for self-deprecation, but if true it gives hope to many men.
    Are we actually into the topic of genitalia here? ;))
    Roger makes me feel impotent in many other ways. It's exhausting to follow his example. Smile all the time? Treat those as you would want to be treated yourself? Don't cuss people out? Christ, you might as well ask for a divine miracle and a pot full of treasure.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    Guys, I was joking. I’m hung like John Holmes. No, seriously, I am. Like totally huge.

(Sooo very sad right now)
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    edited January 2018 Posts: 45,489
    This is a topic for the "Post a picture of yourself" thread.
    a061059af069587d2c6c8b0d67032efa--in-soviet-russia-vladimir-putin.jpg
    Roger makes me feel impotent in many other ways. It's exhausting to follow his example. Smile all the time? Treat those as you would want to be treated yourself? Don't cuss people out? Christ, you might as well ask for a divine miracle and a pot full of treasure.

Are you implying that Roger Moore was the Second Coming of Christ? Because the Book of Revelations does say that the Lord will return in a hit TV series with Tony Curtis.

Revelator wrote: »

Are you implying that Roger Moore was the Second Coming of Christ? Because the Book of Revelations does say that the Lord will return in a hit TV series with Tony Curtis.
    @Revelator, I'm saying Roger was better than Christ could ever be. Maybe a bold statement, but I don't think so. And yes, he certainly has many credentials of holiness and grace to his name, not least of which is the title of "The Saint."
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    I'm pretty certain that Chirst didn't drive a Volvo, not even the unusually stylish for a Volvo, P1800.
    I'm pretty certain that Chirst didn't drive a Volvo, not even the unusually stylish for a Volvo, P1800.
    Neither did he drive a submersible Lotus Esprit, unless I haven't read some lost parable. So in the cool department, I think Roger is winning this one so far. Roger also never needed to bother with turning water into wine, since wine was always on quick order anyway. All Jesus had was a cool party trick that would get boring after a few college frat parties. The whole son of God thing was something he knew he really had to milk, since there was little else he could do that was special. Because I think we all know that the miracles attributed to him were just ancient forms of magic and parlor tricks.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    I have come to regret starting this... off the rails it has gone.
    I can only speak for myself, but I'm having fun, @chrisisall.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    I hate @Thunderfinger: he told Putin how "BIG" ("small") Peter's member is...

Asshole.
    You're a bit behind the curve here, @peter. Everyone who's anyone on this forum knows that @Thunderfinger IS Putin. The guy as much admits it.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    edited January 2018 Posts: 8,548
    F***ER!!!!!!!!!! @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, MOTHERFUCK*R!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate @putin/ @Thunderfinger that much more (I thought he had my back)...

#putin/thunderfinger'sgotasmallwillie#
  • peterpeter Toronto
    honestly, my fault: I shoulda known that @thunderfinger's avatar looked familiar...

I fuck*n thought it was Craig-- my bad... my bad...
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    ...I was going to answer this question but I find I have to step away from the keyboard for some, er, personal time.
    Roger always bragged that while he had stuntman he always did do his love-scenes without one, all by himself.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    SaintMark wrote: »
    Roger always bragged that while he had stuntman he always did do his love-scenes without one, all by himself.
    Which he would regret in AVTAK.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    SaintMark wrote: »
    Which he would regret in AVTAK.

Like Zorin, he was happiest in the saddle with mayday.