Which fictional Bond would be best in bed???

Comments

We should do an elimination game
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    AceHole wrote: »
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    I see the balance has been righted...

Thanks Obi-Wan.

I've Never Seen Star Wars

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn... And I've never seen Gone With The Wind, hows that :>

It was also a reference to a BBC Radio 4 programme.

Ah, that's where I remember it from. Seemed too obvious to simply be your reply.
    Great stuff, all this stealth irony! ;)

Thank you. I prefer clever humour. :)
  • AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    There is a reason, besides looks, that Connery was so darn cool on screen & is considered the Bond with the most sex-appeal.

Using the principles of physical acting he learned from Yat Malmgren he constructed 007 on the basis of an assertive, controlling alpha male - slow, controlled gestures & movement, no wasted movement, always firm & calm.

Look at the way he walks, or how he moves when he snoops around. His controlled, smooth kinetic acting is the basis for the character. All the rest (delivery of dialogue, extreme assertiveness) flows from this construct.
  • edited April 2015 Posts: 11,189
    Wasn't Bond in the novels as someone who "made love with a rather cold passion"? That's Connery to a tee.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited April 2015 Posts: 15,690
    Which Bond would be best in bed? I mean, just look at this guy.

Sean-Connery-Zardoz.jpg
    help me, I'm blind!

I knew that pic, but did you have to post it this size??? Talk about hairy men in diapers. There goes any sex appeal he had left after the slapping and forcing himself on women as Bond.
  • edited April 2015 Posts: 1,394
    This is a tacky and sexist thread.Why has it not been closed?

:>
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Obviously Connery is the Bond with the magic penis.
    He turned a lesbian.

I repeat: he . turned . a . lesbian B-)
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited April 2015 Posts: 23,883
    Bird never make nest in bare tree I seem to recall hearing somewhere.

From my humble (and absolutely masculine, I assure you) perspective, I would think DC in his swimwear may be a worthy winner. What with his talented little finger and all. ;)
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    @bondjames, there's no way he could have remained anatomically correct after that torture session with LeChiffre. ;-)
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    @bondjames, there's no way he could have remained anatomically correct after that torture session with LeChiffre. ;-)

Especially not in the film version which moves things up a notch or five in the brutality stakes.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited April 2015 Posts: 23,883
    DarthDimi wrote: »

Agreed @DarthDimi. I guess the little finger will have to do.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    edited April 2015 Posts: 17,691
    As Flint said, LADIES, FORGET IT!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    It's Seany boy. Trust me, I just know. Talk about panther in the sack!
  • Ottofuse8 wrote: »
    We should do an elimination game

Now there's an idea.
    Which Bond would be best in bed? I mean, just look at this guy.

Sean-Connery-Zardoz.jpg

Haha what a picture, I will have to watch that film someday.

Even though i'm a guy and straight I must admit I have a bit of a man crush for Connery's Bond so I will say him.
  • AVBAVB
    I think Dalton would be firm yet tender.

He's got my vote.
  • Hard to say but I'd vote for Pierce
  • Or maybe David Niven....
    Or maybe David Niven....

For those of a certain age perhaps.
  • edited April 2015 Posts: 11,189
    There's little mention of Roger, the man who's name suggests sex.
  • edited April 2015 Posts: 1,595
    Connery, with Moore or Dalton as runners up.

- Lazenby would be too high thanks to the hippie movement.
    - Brosnan would be like Christian Bale's character in American Psycho, always checking himself out and making sure he looks nice while liberally applying his Dove for Men(tm) products
    - Craig, with his penchant for parkour and extreme physical exertion, would likely kill his partner accidentally, so he's ruled out as well.
  • suavejmfsuavejmf Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England
    Laze by can perform on multiple women in a row......I vote George.
    suavejmf wrote: »
    Laze by can perform on multiple women in a row......I vote George.

Well he certainly tried his hand at the love rat in OHMSS!
  • Andi1996RueggAndi1996Ruegg Hello. It's me, Evelyn Tremble.
    edited January 2018 Posts: 2,005
    @chrisisall

you should enhance this thread to "which fictional Bond girl would be best in bed"

"I can think of several things offhand" to write, including a "Tiffany deconstructed" book,
    "Goodnight? I don't think so",
    "Agent XXX - the name says it all" and "Fiona Volpe unleashed" to name but a few!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Fiona is a biter, so she should come with a warning...which I would summarily ignore.
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    We should send someone to find out personally. Someone who was also fictional, y'know, so that they would have something in common to talk about. A lady would be ideal, but perhaps Craig Bond would settle for a man. It wouldn't be his first time. :))
  • Andi1996RueggAndi1996Ruegg Hello. It's me, Evelyn Tremble.
    edited January 2018 Posts: 2,005
    mattjoes wrote: »
    We should send someone to find out personally. Someone who was also fictional, y'know, so that they would have something in common to talk about. A lady would be ideal, but perhaps Craig Bond would settle for a man. It wouldn't be his first time. :))

There is this unusual energy between Tanner and CraigBond in the films. I always think there's something....but never could put my finger on it....but now....
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible

There is this unusual energy between Tanner and CraigBond in the films. I always think there's something....but never could put my finger on it....but now....
    So that's why Tanner tried to hold Bond's hand when he was getting off the boat in Spectre...
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

So that's why Tanner tried to hold Bond's hand when he was getting off the boat in Spectre...
    Slippery when wet.