"Something for the weekend, Sir ?"

Comments

• ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    Agent_99 wrote: »
    @Agent_99 Perhaps some photos from their site will help you to experience it vicariously
    http://animaltracksinc.org/mammals/

How lovely! Did you pet the fennec fox? They're so cute ^.^

And @Shardlake, that's a wonderful account of the exhibition and your own love for Floyd. I thought it had several months still to run, so maybe I won't make it now - argh!

Thanks @Agent_99 I would really try to get and see it before it goes, the Bowie one did move on abroad when it finished if I remember rightly.

It was a very special moment for me and I can't imagine a self respecting Pink Floyd fan have any criticism of it, it really is heaven for us Floyd heads.
    barryt007 wrote: »
    I'm a judge in a Filipina Charity beauty contest tomorrow in South Kensington...all those Filipina's in their swimming costumes.
    Aaah its a tough job,but somebody has to do it he he .....

Sad to say that Barry was kicked out of there, for some reason.
    jack1.gif

I'm out on bail now ,Thundy !!

Crying with laughter at this post Thunderfinger! Brilliant! How did the contest go then Barry007? Did you behave in true Bond style?
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    I'm a judge in a Filipina Charity beauty contest tomorrow in South Kensington...all those Filipina's in their swimming costumes.

jack1.gif

Crying with laughter at this post Thunderfinger! Brilliant! How did the contest go then Barry007? Did you behave in true Bond style?

Oh yes...great fun...right at the front on the judging table,pen and paper to hand ,raised Roger Moore eyebrow ,and legs firmly crossed.

jack1.gif

Oh yes...great fun...right at the front on the judging table,pen and paper to hand ,raised Roger Moore eyebrow ,and legs firmly crossed.

Sounds like you had a lot of fun?! Guessing by that reply? You decided not to keep the British end up?
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator

jack1.gif

Sounds more like raised Benny Hill eyebrow Bazzer.
  • edited September 2017 Posts: 19,339
    NicNac wrote: »

jack1.gif

Sounds more like raised Benny Hill eyebrow Bazzer.

That's probably a more accurate example,Nackers,yep.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQa1YmxVEAPgaVachg3k7JIoC16jCaQ4voYHGzPHFNjYIRddO9t
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    @Agent_99 Perhaps some photos from their site will help you to experience it vicariously
    http://animaltracksinc.org/mammals/

How lovely! Did you pet the fennec fox? They're so cute ^.^

And @Shardlake, that's a wonderful account of the exhibition and your own love for Floyd. I thought it had several months still to run, so maybe I won't make it now - argh!

Yes. The fennec fox was one of my favorites. He was so soft!
    Well im off to the Albert Hall tomorrow,with my other half,to see CR in concert..we are going to the 2.30pm showing.

It's going to be great,and im looking forward to the Q&A with David Arnold before it starts.
    Well im off to the Albert Hall tomorrow,with my other half,to see CR in concert..we are going to the 2.30pm showing.

It's going to be great,and im looking forward to the Q&A with David Arnold before it starts.

That sounds awesome Barry007! Do post how the experience was for you both?
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    BR49.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    BR49.
    Me too, hopefully.
  • I remember you mentioning that. Sounds like a good time. I'd be down if my weekend was free. Hope you guys have fun!
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    That sounds like a great festival.
    10-Amazing-Health-Benefits-of-Drinking-Beer.jpg
  • edited October 2017 Posts: 19,339
    Watcha up ta boy ?

Ya goin' out on da town wiz Teri Hatcha ?

Teri-Hatcher-says-No-to-Botox.jpg

Take it fram me boy..don't get too close fer fer fer fer cumferrrrrrrrrrrrrrt.

Watcha up ta boy ?

Ya goin' out on da town wiz Teri Hatcha ?

Teri-Hatcher-says-No-to-Botox.jpg

Take it fram me boy..don't get too close fer fer fer fer cumferrrrrrrrrrrrrrt.

Yikes! Why on earth did she post that photo?!!!
    Trying to finish my interestellar lightspeed rocketship.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    Birdleson wrote: »
    All I have on tap this weekend is watching baseball (Yankees!) and college football (Syracuse!).

I didnt know you were a sporting man @Birdleson
    I'm a watching man.

maxresdefault.jpg
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    I have four days off work though today I will mostly be recovering from a bad hangover :\
    Another 6 day working week over, so now just gonna have a bit of R&R!

You mean Rock n Roll?
    Here you are
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    I'm a watching man.

Me too. Wife hates this time of year with college and NFL. MLB playoffs and hockey.

You mean Rock n Roll?
    Here you are

Not quite! Lol! That tired I would possibly sleep through it all anyway?
    What are ya doin' fellow Bond Nerds ?
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    Doc or Aston?
    Trying to catch up on some much needed sleep!
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    I went flying!

I recently made the acquaintance of an airline pilot, who has a share in this beast and very kindly offered to take me up in it. (Yes: I quite literally have friends in high places.)

227334_600.jpg

I was allowed to sit in the left-hand seat and pretend to be the captain, and to get as hands-on with the controls as I wanted to. We took off from Shoreham in Sussex and went to the Isle of Wight for lunch. As you do.

I'm still grinning.
    I went flying!

I recently made the acquaintance of an airline pilot, who has a share in this beast and very kindly offered to take me up in it. (Yes: I quite literally have friends in high places.)

227334_600.jpg

I was allowed to sit in the left-hand seat and pretend to be the captain, and to get as hands-on with the controls as I wanted to. We took off from Shoreham in Sussex and went to the Isle of Wight for lunch. As you do.

I'm still grinning.

Same time tomorrow Mrs Bell ? ;)

Sounds great.