"Something for the weekend, Sir ?"

Comments

• JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    This weekend has been taken up with applying for a senior post for the job I am already doing, and have done for 16 years. So many drafts have come and gone. Think I'm just about there now.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    This weekend has been taken up with applying for a senior post for the job I am already doing, and have done for 16 years. So many drafts have come and gone. Think I'm just about there now.

senior-roll-of-honour-400x240.jpg
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    Haha, like it.
    Nice to see the word 'honour' spelt the correct English way..
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Same time tomorrow Mrs Bell ? ;)

:D
    Agent_99 wrote: »
    I went flying!

I recently made the acquaintance of an airline pilot, who has a share in this beast and very kindly offered to take me up in it. (Yes: I quite literally have friends in high places.)

227334_600.jpg

I was allowed to sit in the left-hand seat and pretend to be the captain, and to get as hands-on with the controls as I wanted to. We took off from Shoreham in Sussex and went to the Isle of Wight for lunch. As you do.

I'm still grinning.

Now that would be fun!
    Im taking my partner to the Shard on Saturday for Brunch,as its our first anniversary together already.

Time really flies !!

Anybody doing anything good and groovy this weekend...or not even ?
    Im taking my partner to the Shard on Saturday for Brunch,as its our first anniversary together already.

Time really flies !!

You old romantic! Have a great brunch! After my shift tomorrow I am on a weeks gardening leave! Bring it on!
    RogueAgent wrote: »

Time really flies !!

You old romantic! Have a great brunch! After my shift tomorrow I am on a weeks gardening leave! Bring it on!

I just got a phone call from the Shard about the champagne,when he told me how much the cheapest is,i nearly choked on my apple !!

Time really flies !!

I just got a phone call from the Shard about the champagne,when he told me how much the cheapest is,i nearly choked on my apple !!

Lol! Do you need a second mortgage?

Time really flies !!

I wonder if I should cancel it....bloody hell that's steep.....im in a cold sweat,no lie !!

Time really flies !!

I wonder if I should cancel it....bloody hell that's steep.....im in a cold sweat,no lie !!

I guess it depends if you want to get to 1 year and 1 day in your relationship? Lol!

Time really flies !!

I guess it depends if you want to get to 1 year and 1 day in your relationship? Lol!

Would you pay it,Rogue ?

Time really flies !!

Would you pay it,Rogue ?

How much we talking? I am not paying it for you! Lol!

Time really flies !!

Would you pay it,Rogue ?

£83 !!!!

Time really flies !!

Would you pay it,Rogue ?

£83 !!!!

Is that each? Or all in?

Time really flies !!

Would you pay it,Rogue ?

£83 !!!!

Is that each? Or all in?
    just the bottle of champers ..

Time really flies !!

Would you pay it,Rogue ?

£83 !!!!

Is that each? Or all in?

Wow!!!!! Well? A HUGE good luck with whatever you decide? I mean that could get you an overnight stay somewhere? I am sure you will make the right choice? Lol! I have to go back to work now so best be off! No rest for the wicked!

Time really flies !!

Would you pay it,Rogue ?

£83 !!!!

Is that each? Or all in?

Wow!!!!! Well? A HUGE good luck with whatever you decide? I mean that could get you an overnight stay somewhere? I am sure you will make the right choice? Lol! I have to go back to work now so best be off! No rest for the wicked!

Thanks mate ,have a good one !

Birdleson wrote: »
    Heading into the City for a French dinner, then Morrissey!

Saw Morrissey at Roskilde in 2004. It was great, he and the band incorporated several Smiths songs into the repertoire, There Is a Light That Never Goes Out was a definitve highlight. Have fun!

Time really flies !!

Would you pay it,Rogue ?

£83 !!!!

Is that each? Or all in?

Hey Barry007?!!! How did the weekend anniversary go? Did you go to the Shard in the end?

Time really flies !!

Would you pay it,Rogue ?

£83 !!!!

Is that each? Or all in?

Hey Barry007?!!! How did the weekend anniversary go? Did you go to the Shard in the end?

Hiya...we did indeed but the champagne was a definite NO NO !!

Time really flies !!

Would you pay it,Rogue ?

£83 !!!!

Is that each? Or all in?

Lol! I noticed you hadn't commented further in this thread and thought you may have still been there working of the bill you had run up!

Time really flies !!

Would you pay it,Rogue ?

£83 !!!!

Is that each? Or all in?

Lol! I noticed you hadn't commented further in this thread and thought you may have still been there working of the bill you had run up!

No,i fainted with shock when I saw the bill and have been in hospital until this morning hahaha ;)

Time really flies !!

Would you pay it,Rogue ?

£83 !!!!

Is that each? Or all in?

No,i fainted with shock when I saw the bill and have been in hospital until this morning hahaha ;)

Well I am glad you have fully recovered! Lol!

Time really flies !!

Would you pay it,Rogue ?

£83 !!!!

Is that each? Or all in?

Well I am glad you have fully recovered! Lol!

Me too !

Do tell ,you lovely Bond nerds ?
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    My food shopping just arrived, so I'll be doing a lot of eating this weekend. Should be fun.
    Planning on where all the kitchen stuff......etc. Will live for 6 weeks whilst we are without the kitchen?!!!! As you can imagine? My future Bride is over the moon about it! Lol! However? Although it is to accommodate the extension above? She does get a country cottage kitchen out of it! No pain? No gain! Lol!
    Ragnarok