No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• edited October 2016 Posts: 1,661
    The tweets seem to have got less and less.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    fanbond123 wrote: »
    It's over I believe.

That's all for today folks. It's been a wild ride. I plan on gathering as much information from this interview as I can before updating the timeline. Signing off for tonight.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Hopefully once @Germanlady talks with her friends we'll be able to hear about any other Bond related things he may have said. The quotes tweeted on the live feed were very random and infrequent as it went on.
    Oh well the chat appears to have ended or my laptop is too slow to update! I guess we'll find out the 'news' in the new year.

As they say

"James Bond will return"

;)
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    Clutching at straws, there is no news.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Well there is. Daniel is undecided. That's something at least.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited October 2016 Posts: 10,588
    I thought at the very least we would hear from Craig a comment on them working on the next film & will decide when approached.

Babs & EON arent working on B25 IMO. They want to delay & go for a billion when their ready.
  • edited October 2016 Posts: 12,271
    As I expected. I really think we're going to be without Bond for a while unfortunately - 2019 earliest.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Just like I expected. Good thing I didn't get my hopes up at all.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    True but one could also say, this was his chance to get the bs out of the way and reaffirm himself as Bond, and didn't.

Yes, he could have said "I'd love to return after Purity!" Depends how you want to look at it.
    But that also means, he's no slam dunk. If his people at CAA say he's worth "x" but Babs balks at that, business will dictate a new direction right there.

I think Peter is right. If Craig wants a big fee for his return and there are some decent candidates out there EON could do another 'Brosnan' type move - ditch the popular Bond actor for a younger guy. I think we expected Brosnan to do a fifth - Brosnan did! - and we all know what happened. So it seems all up in the air at the moment.

So we are looking at a 4 year wait then like it was from 2002-2006 so now it will be 2015-2019 with a new 007 announced in 2018
    Tuck91 wrote: »
    I thought at the very least we would hear from Craig a comment on them working on the next film & will decide when approached.

Babs & EON arent working on B25 IMO. They want to delay & go for a billion when their ready.

Problem is a billion dollar film isn't guaranteed just look at Spectre every one thought it would be a another billion dollar film before the movie came out it ended up close but still it was short. They better throw everything into this next film and have great script director star locales action scenes marketing everything better everything.
    Oh well the chat appears to have ended or my laptop is too slow to update! I guess we'll find out the 'news' in the new year.

As they say

"James Bond will return"

;)

If that will even happens there is no guarantees there no news equals no progress
    jake24 wrote: »
    It's over I believe.

That's all for today folks. It's been a wild ride. I plan on gathering as much information from this interview as I can before updating the timeline. Signing off for tonight.

Thanks for your hard work tonight rest up I give you a Roger Moore salute Good Night B-) :) >:D<
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    jake24 wrote: »
    It's over I believe.

Thanks for your hard work tonight rest up I give you a Roger Moore salute Good Night B-) :) >:D<

;)
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    @007Blofeld use the edit button instead of posting five times in a row.
    You'll find you live much longer that way.
    Benny wrote: »
    Ok thanks for the advice I'm still kinda new with this stuff so its great to hear some feed back thanks

:-bd ;)
    What is everyone else's favourite colour? :) Personally mine are red, green, christmas, and royal purple, but I believe any colour can be beautiful and remarkable in the right context
    Birdleson wrote: »
    Benny wrote: »

You just don't remember what it was like to be young and in love @Benny .

Thankfully I'm still in love. The feeling young part, was a while ago.
    Especially in a sunset, with a boy by your side. :)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    IGUANNA wrote: »
    What is everyone else's favourite colour? :) Personally mine are red, green, christmas, and royal purple, but I believe any colour can be beautiful and remarkable in the right context

Partial to green, but look best in blue. Turquoise is cool.
    IGUANNA wrote: »

Partial to green, but look best in blue. Turquoise is cool.
    What a small world. You're a Toro too.
    edited October 2016 Posts: 3,126
    Good news direct source from James Bond radio with a correspondent there apparently Daniel can't do much on bond because all the other people with bond are working on different projects for example the play he is doing with Barbara and he also said I got the best job in the world doing bond I think if MGM would get off its butt and do something and get these flims financed again the ball would get rolling so this means eon and Daniel are both waiting for MGM. MGM needs to get moving now. The interviewer also asked this question to him " In Spectre he walks away is that the end and Daniel answers yes at that moment in Spectre thats what he thinks but it always says to be continued. " even though Daniel didn't say anything on coming back after saying these things are sure a hint he is and he is waiting around and keeping himself busy. Very good news I'm happy now for right now its all to be continued https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/jamesbondradio/photos/a.1453042524932511.1073741832.1423443724559058/1854777661425660/?type=3&fs=1 https://mobile.twitter.com/PhilNobileJr/status/784596224875847680?p=v :D ;) =D> <:-P :-bd >:D< \:D/ https://mobile.twitter.com/ArtsCommented/status/784606319483424768?p=v
    SEE The LINKS
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    Good news direct source from James Bond radio with a correspondent there apparently Daniel can't do much on bond because all the other people with bond are working on different projects for example the play he is doing with Barbara and he also said I got the best job in the world doing bond I think if MGM would get off its butt and do something and get these flims financed again the ball would get rolling so this means eon and Daniel are both waiting for MGM. MGM needs to get moving now. The interviewer also asked this question to him " In Spectre he walks away is that the end and Daniel answers yes at that moment in Spectre thats what he thinks but it always says to be continued. " even though Daniel didn't say anything on coming back after saying these things are sure a hint he is and he is waiting around and keeping himself busy. Very good news I'm happy now for right now its all to be continued https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/jamesbondradio/photos/a.1453042524932511.1073741832.1423443724559058/1854777661425660/?type=3&fs=1 https://mobile.twitter.com/PhilNobileJr/status/784596224875847680?p=v :D ;) =D> <:-P :-bd >:D< \:D/ https://mobile.twitter.com/ArtsCommented/status/784606319483424768?p=v
    SEE The LINKS

I did it again dang it oh well I guess you can read what I said again
    edited October 2016 Posts: 28,694
    The quotes @007Blofeld is referring to:
    Schmidle: "In SPECTRE he walks away, is that the end?"

Dan: "Yes, at that moment in SPECTRE, that's what he thinks. But it always says 'to be continued.'"

In that quote it's quite evident that Dan doesn't think Bond is just going to up and retire either after SP's ending, and that he is now experiencing a calm before a big storm.

And then there's this quote, too:
    Dan: "I got the best job in the world doing Bond."

He definitely seems keen for more, and people have remarked how energized he sounds about the role after a break from it.

Interesting that these kinds of quotes weren't tweeted out immediately. We could be missing out on a lot of Bond talk from this event that people just haven't shared yet.

Oh, and here's another quote nobody has posted yet, in relation to the Bourne franchise and Bond. I know many here who are more critical of Greengrass and his derisive comments about Bond will love Dan's response here!
    Schmidle: "Paul Greengrass has said he wouldn't be interested in a Bond film-"

Craig: "Well we wouldn't ask him! He should be so f@#king lucky!"

:))

Overall, this doesn't sound like a man that's ready to drop out of the Bond role, and speaks very much in present tense than the past. Some good conversation, and as always, Dan entertained with his responses. We'll have to see what other quotes from the NYC talk get posted in the next day or so, Bond related or not.

Overall nothing groundbreaking as expected, but there's certainly great signs of encouragement from Dan's words.
    Agreed, Brady. It seems like Craig is staying...

Or perhaps he said something about Bond being "the best job in the world" to distract people from that "slashing wrist" comment that kept being taken out of context.
    All I've learned in the last 10 hours is that Daniel Craig's favourite colour is blue.
    Maybe he's a Chelsea fan and not Liverpool. As Blue IS the colour.
    And that people can fill 10 pages in 10 hours with little, to no news at all.