No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    So I would take what the reporter at the event said before with a grain of salt:

I would follow @nickschmidle who is interviewing him, no breaking news, but a great conversation with a smart actor! @NewYorker #TNYfest

-
    I don't think it's over yet.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    Jason Isbell is working on a new album.
    Luckily I just got back to catch the last half hour of this. Probably saving B25 until the end.
  • edited October 2016 Posts: 1,661
    @JasonIsbell says he is working on a new album.

It's a bit random these tweets! One minute Hulu, then guns, then albums. Hard to keep up! Sounds like a general chat rather than super-specific.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    We've got at least thirty minutes left. Here's hoping @jake24's theory of "best saved for last" holds true. Which it well may.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    fanbond123 wrote: »
    .@JasonIsbell says he is working on a new album.

It's a bit random these tweets! One minute Hulu, then guns, then albums. Hard to keep up!
    There's Twitter for ya!
    "Paul Greengrass has said he wouldn't be interested in a Bond film-"

Craig: "Well we wouldn't ask him! He should be so fucking lucky!"
    30 mins of random tweets!
  • Well? Has Craig revealed his favorite color yet?
    jake24 wrote: »
    .@JasonIsbell says he is working on a new album.

It's a bit random these tweets! One minute Hulu, then guns, then albums. Hard to keep up!
    There's Twitter for ya!

.@JasonIsbell: ”I’m amazed that I wrote any good songs before I got sober and got my life together." #TNYfest

I am amazed too...who the bloody f@## is Jason Isbell...
    We're now into the psycho-analysis stuff:
    I’m amazed that I wrote any good songs before I got sober and got my life together.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Twitter is teaching me that it's actually quite hard to write good songs when you're not sober. Never given much thought to this, but when I begin my singing career these words of wisdom will propel me to musical majesty.
    edited October 2016 Posts: 10,588
    Craig:

"I love this job, I get a massive kick out of it. And if I can keep getting a kick out of it, I will." #TNYfest

Not sure if he's referring to Bond or acting in general.
    Is he talking about his favorite bands or something?
    edited October 2016 Posts: 28,694
    They're talking Bond again now!

Daniel Craig on Bond: "I like that broken part of him. That doing a job like that has a serious effect on your psyche. That's fun." #TNYfest
    Oooh some juicier stuff now:
    Daniel Craig on Bond: "I like that broken part of him. That doing a job like that has a serious effect on your psyche. That's fun."
    "Why would you play a stormtrooper at this point?"

Craig: "What a stupid fucking question!...STAR WARS, for fuck's sake!" #TNYfest
    Daniel Craig on Bond: "I like that broken part of him. That doing a job like that has a serious effect on your psyche. That's fun." #TNYfest
    Jesus. It's not a competition folks! :))
    ok
    I wonder if the interview has transitioned into fan questions yet, or if Schmidle has sprinkled them throughout?
    Points deducted for repeat tweets! :P
    "How do I balance it? Stand-up comedy is my main job. It’s my favorite job as father." -Louis C.K. on being a divorced dad #TNYfest
    Daniel Craig's acting advice: "If a director gives you a note, take it. And bring your sense of humor with you. And don't be shit." #TNYfest
    Points deducted for repeat tweets! :P

We're all so keen to share any Bond tidbits. God, we're junkies, aren't we?
    Back to the comic guy.
    Craig offers acting advice. I think he's been asked that question before. I remember him saying "don't be sh*t" in a tv interview.
    The tweets seem to arrive at the rate of about one every three minutes, I've noticed.
    It is 05:11 here by the way. In the morning!!