No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Long story short, Marketto contacted Hege Kolkinn (the woman in the photo in the previous page) asking if she knew anything about the announcement for the film. All she said (basically) was that the announcement was coming at some point later this month.

No major news, by any means, but it was great of her to respond to him.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    So, is filming wrapped in Norway? Or is the crew still there working on that particular scene?
  • edited April 2019 Posts: 677
    Ludovico wrote: »
    Given that some of the movie will be shot (set?) in Jamaica, my bet is that at least one Bond girl will be black.
    That makes sense. And must be the role they wanted Lupita to play.

IMO no way they were planning to cast someone as big as Lupita right now to play supporting Bond girl to Lea Seydoux. This must be a leading Bond girl.

I wonder if this could be the "accomplice" role (a la Camille) Variety was talking about.

I would love it if this character was an agent working at "Station J" or something.

• TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    edited April 2019 Posts: 4,554
    Something to note (and consider) with the potential flashback storyline:

In SP, we have a photo of young Madeleine and a young "Mr. White" (probably not his real name).

While the young girl on the Bond 25 set in Norway sort of resembles the (younger) girl in the photo, it stands to reason that someone will need to play that younger version of Mr. White. One possibility is Paul Sparks, whose slate is clean at the moment. And looks just like the Mr. White in the photo.

1*V32n2bRsVooT6kC0ksJTJg.jpeg

• 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    edited April 2019 Posts: 3,126
    jake24 wrote: »
    @007Blofeld Please try not to quadruple post. Use the edit function instead.

@jake24 yeah sorry about that
    There is an edit button @007Blofeld

@ShakenNotStirred yeah my bad
  • Blofeld0064Blofeld0064 Milford, Michigan
    @TripAces or they can bring back Jesper Christianson and give him the de ageing treatment like marvel does with their actors.

• TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    @TripAces or they can bring back Jesper Christianson and give him the de ageing treatment like marvel does with their actors.

I thought about that too.
  • JeremyBondonJeremyBondon Seeking out odd jobs with Oddjob @Tangier
    If it's going to be Eclipse I'm going to sue EoN. Ha.
    JeremyBondon Seeking out odd jobs with Oddjob @Tangier
    August 2018 edited August 2018 Posts: 458Flag
    Skyfall > Spectre > Eclipse
  • RC7RC7
    So, is filming wrapped in Norway? Or is the crew still there working on that particular scene?

No, they’re done.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    No presser this week?

My reaction: Fine, no problemo, I’m cool as a cucumber. :) Looking forward to the start of filming at Pinewood!

My reaction if I were not on thin ice:: [the biggest temper tantrum this thread has ever seen.]
    No presser this week?

My reaction: Fine, no problemo, I’m cool as a cucumber. :) Looking forward to the start of filming at Pinewood!

My reaction if I were not on thin ice:: [the biggest temper tantrum this thread has ever seen.]

I’d definitely go with your first option @PanchitoPistoles
    A wise option. ;)

• M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited April 2019 Posts: 4,444
    That litle girl:
    Dk-eNIUW0AAAUNf.jpg
    Is Me! (QOS)
    9023176-ville-marie-643-358.jpg
    No, iam (Spectre)

No, it is me... (Skyfall)
    latest?cb=20121126111712
    the mother of Madeline..

Property of A Lady. Who is the real
    Blondgirl
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    Minion wrote: »
    Film is called
    "Eclipse"

"Boring, uninspired, not Fleming. I'm so sick and tired of these one word titles."

Film is called "Risico"

"Brilliant, inspired Fleming title. I cannot contain my hype."

Just sayin'. ;-)

difference being, one is an actual Fleming title - the other is a chewing gum
    RC7 wrote: »
    No, they’re done.
    Thanks.

Somewhat blissful to know that they're done with a sequence and things are greatly moving forward.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    edited April 2019 Posts: 3,497
    The Property Of A Lady Who Took A Risico When 007 Was In New York

boldfinger wrote: »
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    Station_Z wrote: »
    New article (behind a paywall again, naturally) from one of the local newspapers covering the Nittedal shoot. This time an interview with a woman that worked on the set. The headline and lead suggest that there were around 300 people there every day.

https://www.varingen.no/nyheter/james-bond/filminnspilling/hege-44-jobbet-pa-bond-settet-i-nordmarka-det-var-rundt-300-personer-der-hver-dag/s/5-92-93940

I wonder what it all says on her card? I bet the title name is hiding under her finger Spectre was the same layout.
    You mean her finger eclipses the title?

No, her boldfinger does.
    I take that as a compliment, coming from a Brit ;-).

• edited April 2019 Posts: 4,400
    New recent Daniel Craig video as part of his project with the UN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=ZCFTmGf4AnI

gotta admit, he's looking great! Clearly a recent video as it matches the recent pap photos and the Instagram selfie at the airport. Daniel is looking as good as he did in Spectre.

Personally, I hope he keeps the stubble....
    New recent Daniel Craig video as part of his project with the UN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=ZCFTmGf4AnI

gotta admit, he's looking great! Clearly a recent video as it matches the recent pap photos and the Instagram selfie at the airport. Daniel is looking as good as he did in Spectre.

Personally, I hope he keeps the stubble....

Yeah for some reason it's the only Bondactor of which I would accept it lol.
    Yeah, I’d be quite happy for him to keep the stubble too. He looks fantastic.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    He looks phenomenal. I’ve said it before, the man looks better with age.
    Yeah I remember the photos of when he was announced, for some reason he just didn't "look" right.

But then his training started to show... And in SP he looked at least 5 years younger.
    I prefer clean shaven. Myself but still glad to see he looks good now let’s get some good looks on the title of the film lmao
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    So it turns out Gregg on Twitter, with 1 follower was wrong about the press conference. So shocked he wasn't a straight shooter...

On the up side Daniel is looking good. Also thanks to @marketto007 for the info cheers mate
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    What a great cause and really well produced spot.
    Daniel does look great but I do hope he ditches the white stubble.

Jordo007 wrote: »
    So it turns out Gregg on Twitter, with 1 follower was wrong about the press conference. So shocked he wasn't a straight shooter...

On the up side Daniel is looking good. Also thanks to @marketto007 for the info cheers mate

I still say all this
    eclipse
    nonsense has all come from one person with multiple accounts and apparently accounts on twitter as well … while I would be fine with the title I feel history will prove me right when I say its BS
    Risico007 wrote: »
    Jordo007 wrote: »

I still say all this
    eclipse
    nonsense has all come from one person with multiple accounts and apparently accounts on twitter as well … while I would be fine with the title I feel history will prove me right when I say its BS

The very loose claim of authenticity it had—due to the website registration—was also thoroughly debunked in recent days. I think it has about as much of a chance of being the final title at this point as The Spy Who Loved Fish Sticks.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    edited April 2019 Posts: 1,756
    Craig is looking great. In my opinion, he looks so much younger and cooler with the stubble. When he goes clean shaven, he looks a lot worse. You can see the sagging on his chin and neck. I hope that's what he sports in the film again, like in Skyfall.

I see no reason why "Bond must be clean shaven" anymore.
    I'd rather Bond never sports a stubble. A stubble isn't a respected stature for a gentleman.
    I'd rather Bond never sports a stubble. A stubble isn't a respected stature for a gentleman.

Agreed.
    Especially Bond IMO.

SF had the circumstances for it ,so it fits in that film,but otherwise no.
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Agreed.
    Especially Bond IMO.

Precisely. Couldn't agree more.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Agreed.
    Especially Bond IMO.

Precisely. Couldn't agree more.

I think if it were not white it would look cool , especially if it was for a mission; as is, I think it gives him a “paw-paw” look, someone more suited for a desk.