No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• SuperintendentSuperintendent A separate pool. For sharks, no less.
    The only good thing about Blofeld's return is that, after Bond 25, we won't be seeing him in a Bond film for at least a decade or two. Hopefully, never again.
    If Blofeld comes back then it has to be Waltz playing him,give him more of a licence to play the character his way.

At least that will give SP and the Craig era some continuity.
  • RC7RC7
    talos7 wrote: »
    Take this with a grain of salt , but on another film site, someone claiming to have inside information said that Waltz will appear, but only briefly as Blofeld escapes; this will be followed by extensive cosmetic surgery and the role will be played by a mystery, big name, actor, not unlike the Collin Farrell / Johnny Depp switch in Fantastic Beast.

This is false.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    RC7 wrote: »
    Take this with a grain of salt , but on another film site, someone claiming to have inside information said that Waltz will appear, but only briefly as Blofeld escapes; this will be followed by extensive cosmetic surgery and the role will be played by a mystery, big name, actor, not unlike the Collin Farrell / Johnny Depp switch in Fantastic Beast.

This is false.

Correct.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    peter wrote: »

This is false.

Correct.

We shall see; the lid has been pretty tight on this one; nothing would be a surprise.
    If true, possibly it's felt that Waltz was given a raw deal by Mendes and that the character of Blofeld is too iconic and vital to abandon. It's possible EON sees the possibility for redemption of character and actor in the hands of a new director.

Stay tuned...
    Ok I will say news I do know March 1st is the press conference I heard this from two people I trust and I believe it
  • Bentley007Bentley007 Manitoba, Canada
    Risico007 wrote: »
    Ok I will say news I do know March 1st is the press conference I heard this from two people I trust and I believe it

Thank you!! That I am sure will ease some peoples minds and get everyone excited for the start of March.

Oooh now THAT's something exciting !!
    Although I will say this they holding on the title tighter then anything not a peep
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited February 2019 Posts: 5,869
    Although I will say this they holding on the title tighter then anything not a peep
    I would really like to see your name take inspiration @Risico007 ;) I'll say it again, the reason I don't want Shatterhand as the title and the reason I don't want Christoph Waltz to return is the predictability of the whole thing. @Pierce2Daniel even wrote his own version of this.

EDIT: Take a leaf out of Skyfall's book and do something somewhat original please.
  • JeremyBondonJeremyBondon Seeking out odd jobs with Oddjob @Tangier
    edited February 2019 Posts: 1,318
    Oh come on gents, MI6 forum without @PanchitoPistoles is like a cookie without nuts :D
  • barryt007 wrote: »

Oooh now THAT's something exciting !!

In @Risico007 we trust! Thanks for the heads up!
  • RC7 wrote: »

This is false.

I think we should all take a moment and appreciate how awesome @RC7 avatar is.

p0B3IUTVKHRFZ.png

There's no way they're bring Waltz back for this. I think there's a good chance he will either come back as the lead villain (and we get a YOLT/Shatterhand-esque story) or he has some kind of cameo (like Hannibal Lector or Alice Morgan in Luther).

I'm fairly certain that the lead villain is Rami Malek

• DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited February 2019 Posts: 5,869
    I'm fairly certain that the lead villain is Rami Malek
    Now this I can get behind :)
  • ggl007 wrote: »
    I know for a fact that these posters are continuing to contact these people with legitimate contacts and will continue to do so. And I suppose they are now sharing any tidbits and morsels they have amongst themselves.
    Right.

@Archivo_007 for example did claim and does claim to have legitimate connections. He was also the guy who about a year ago said that Nolan is definitely going to direct Bond 25...
    Wrong: https://www.archivo007.com/index.php/noticias/bond-25/2519-bond-25-nolan-la-leyenda-renace

We have nothing to hide. That was the story and today, knowing the same, we would publish it again. I'll translate just one part:

It may seem naive or misleading to talk about "probable" or "percentages", but we are talking about the world of cinema and nothing is certain in these times and we do not want to be categorical about affirming something that has not yet been officially confirmed.

Curiously, nobody quotes that part... :)

@ggl007 is right!! Definitely nobody didn't read the entire post.

;)
  • edited February 2019 Posts: 6,677
    Oh come on gents, MI6 forum without @PanchitoPistoles is like a cookie without nuts :D

You've changed my mind with only a sentence, @JeremyBondon. Only you could, my friend, only you. A nutter is somewhat the modern equivalent of a jester in a medieval court. Or a known bard.

17129507.jpg
    I think malek will get the villain role
    Look, if people here want me to leave, I’ll leave.

They're only teasing you, PP.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    Can someone kindly remind me where did the "Cadiz doubling for Tunisia" rumor came from?
  • edited February 2019 Posts: 6,677

Don't play the victim. You (and other 2 members) know exactly what kind of attitude irks people around here. You don't need to leave. You just need to stop with said attitude, which you have personally labeled as trolling. Unless you take pleasure in being sadomasochist. And in that case, by all means, do carry on.
  • edited February 2019 Posts: 4,400
    Just working in the film industry doesn’t make you an ‘insider’. A lot of the supposed insiders here have often posits false info or no info at all.

I suppose the true strength of these individual’s sources will bear some fruit if we get confirmation of locations such as Cadiz and Jamaica. Or if Eon come forward and announce a delay to the start date (it can’t come from Baz remember – must be Eon).

To Cashley Persia's creidt - whilst he got a LOT wrong - he did correctly get the young MI6 protege and Yann Demange correct. They were big swings at the time.
  • RC7RC7

This is false.

I think we should all take a moment and appreciate how awesome @RC7 avatar is.

5ajbeWB.gif
  • I still can't believe Roger is gone.

I also hope the villain is either Rami Malek or someone else -- not Waltz. But if he is I'll have to live with it I guess, we've waited 5 years for this Bond flick.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    edited February 2019 Posts: 8,499
    Just working in the film industry doesn’t make you an ‘insider’. A lot of the supposed insiders here have often posits false info or no info at all.

I suppose the true strength of these individual’s sources will bear some fruit if we get confirmation of locations such as Cadiz and Jamaica. Or if Eon come forward and announce a delay to the start date (it can’t come from Baz remember – must be Eon).

To Cashley Persia's creidt - whilst he got a LOT wrong - he did correctly get the young MI6 protege and Yann Demange correct. They were big swings at the time.

Since you seem to be referring to me,, I have never called myself an “insider”... Let me be clear @Pierce2Daniel, so hopefully your passive aggressive digs will come to an end. Unlike you, I don’t pump my own tires with illusions of grandeur and dillussions that EoN must be taking my ideas.

As I have been clear to you before, I know no one at EoN. I am a writer. Not a producer or actor or anything extravagant.

I am working with a gentleman on a project who has known Gregg Wilson for years. This gentleman is in the finanicial part of the industry and has a proven track record in everything he has done. He is, in fact, back in the UK, and yes, I expect more news from him before he gets back.

He is also pitching a project of mine to Gregg.

I also know a couple of great posters on this site, one with specific ties to EoN. One who has tried to share info here, and one, whom I told you before, reported news about the cause of the Boyle fall out two weeks before the mainstream press were reporting anything of substance.

These are my connections to EoN; the Colonel has been an amazing source for us, and this gent I am working with has been generous with me.

I do expect a DL or an official 007 page to report on any delay on principal, or at least news in the industry, since a one month delay is huge news for those not lead actors and producers (I.e. a production/crew person (s) may lose another lined up job with a month’s delay, OR they may hafta now bow out of B25 for another job— a one month delay is a big deal, something you’re clearly not aware of).

I wish for your obsessive behaviour regarding me to stop. A few days ago you asked for forgiveness and I accepted, thinking you had turned a corner.

So, please stop with your passive-aggressive digs. Please try and stop thinking about me.

And yes, I have all your PMs that you sent me. Every, single, rambling and incoherent one of them.

@Pierce2Daniel this is your final warning.

Wishing you all the best,

P
  • RC7RC7
    I still can't believe Roger is gone..

I think about him all the time. People don’t understand the idea of an icon these days. He was an icon in the true sense of the word.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    We need some news and quick.

giphy.gif
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland

Since you seem to be referring to me,, I have never called myself an “insider”... Let me be clear @Pierce2Daniel, so hopefully your passive aggressive digs will come to an end. Unlike you, I don’t pump my own tires with illusions of grandeur and dillussions that EoN must be taking my ideas.

As I have been clear to you before, I know no one at EoN. I am a writer. Not a producer or actor or anything extravagant.

I am working with a gentleman on a project who has known Gregg Wilson for years. This gentleman is in the finanicial part of the industry and has a proven track record in everything he has done. He is, in fact, back in the UK, and yes, I expect more news from him before he gets back.

I also know a couple of great posters on this site, one with specific ties to EoN. One who has tried to share info here, and one, whom I told you before, reported news about the cause of the Boyle fall out two weeks before the mainstream press were reporting anything of substance.

These are my connections to EoN; the Colonel has been an amazing source for us, and this gent I am working with has been generous with me.

I do expect a DL or an official 007 page to report on any delay on principal, or at least news in the industry, since a one month delay is huge news for those not lead actors and producers (I.e. a production/crew person (s) may lose another lined up job with a month’s delay, OR they may hafta now bow out of B25 for another job— a one month delay is a big deal, something you’re clearly not aware of).

I wish for your obsessive behaviour regarding me to stop. A few days ago you asked for forgiveness and I accepted, thinking you had turned a corner.

So, please stop with your passive-aggressive digs. Please try and stop thinking about me.

And yes, I have all your PMs that you sent me. Every, single, rambling and incoherent one of them.

P

You make it sound so easy, @peter

;)
  • peterpeter Toronto

P

You make it sound so easy, @peter

;)

Dammit you— you just made me blush...
  • peter wrote: »

P

I have at no point have I made this personal - I've kept it purely focused on Bond 25 and your ties to the production.

However, you repeatedly seem to keep making personal, rude and insulting jibes. It's very unprofessional and shocking. You seem to be desperate to humiliate me because I said 'sorry' for some previous rude behaviour. It was he grown-up thing to do. However, you hold it against me. You mention my PMs, but I have only been cordial to you. If you want to post them publicly, feel free. Please feel free to continue your campaign to humiliate me.

It's not very nice and, in fact, is the height of rudeness. I regularly report on this thread with news clippings and info I find and you make me feel very unwelcome.