No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Bentley007 wrote: »

Same news outlet who reported Alexander Witts return is confirming filming in Norway with Bknd receiving Tax Incentives. However if you read the article no actual confirmation

Interesting. Hopefully more on this before the week is over.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Excellent if true. Maybe a YOLT adaptation set in Norway instead of Japan?
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    edited December 2018 Posts: 8,110
    Excellent if true. Maybe a YOLT adaptation set in Norway instead of Japan?

That's sounds interesting.

Once we have a location set in stone, it'll feel more real.
    I think we can do better for Q anyway.

JamesMay.jpg
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator

Same news outlet who reported Alexander Witts return is confirming filming in Norway with Bknd receiving Tax Incentives. However if you read the article no actual confirmation
    Indeed. They're merely recapping the Norway news from earlier this month. Would be excellent if true, though.
    edited December 2018 Posts: 8,110
    Thinking about it, if Seydoux is back that means either she is killed off, they break up, or Bond doesn't sleep with anyone else for the whole movie.
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    edited December 2018 Posts: 2,541
    Thinking about it, if Seydoux is back that means either she is killed off, they break up, or Bond doesn't sleep with anyone else for the whole movie.

Another plausible possibility is her playing a villianous Character.
  • edited December 2018 Posts: 17,295

giphy.gif
    Morten Harket putting on his songwriting glasses after reading the news.

Honestly, I'm not getting excited about Bond in Norway unless it's an official statement. A lot will depend on tax incentives – and how much incentives they'll get. A pre-title sequence would be really nice.
    MooreFun wrote: »

JamesMay.jpg

Hahaha! If that happened, I'd be more excited about seeing James May as Q than Daniel Craig as Bond :))
    Hahaha! If that happened, I'd be more excited about seeing James May as Q than Daniel Craig as Bond :))

DITTO!

• BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.

JamesMay.jpg

Me too! I’d want him to talk down to Bond the same way he does Clarkson.
    Clarkson as M! May as Q. Hammond as... Moneypenny, of course :)
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    edited December 2018 Posts: 2,541

giphy.gif

Honestly, I'm not getting excited about Bond in Norway unless it's an official statement. A lot will depend on tax incentives – and how much incentives they'll get. A pre-title sequence would be really nice.

JamesMay.jpg

Someone posted a really beautiful video, I don't remember if it was Netherland or Norway tourism video. But it was quite stunning.

giphy.gif

JamesMay.jpg

Someone posted a really beautiful video, I don't remember if it was Netherland or Norway tourism video. But it was quite stunning.

If there were mountains in it, it wasn t The Netherlands.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    It was Norway.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    If @Thunderfinger doesn't make at least a cameo in it, I'll be disappointed.
  • edited December 2018 Posts: 17,295
    Univex wrote: »
    Clarkson as M! May as Q. Hammond as... Moneypenny, of course :)

Make this happen, hahaha! In the meantime, we do have this one:

giphy.gif

JamesMay.jpg

Both me and @Thunderfinger have posted tourism videos from Norway. Maybe other members too. The one Thunderfinger posted also featured vikings.

I can do the gunbarrel.
  • Thinking about it, if Seydoux is back that means either she is killed off, they break up, or Bond doesn't sleep with anyone else for the whole movie.

Another plausible possibility is her playing a villianous Character.

This is not plausible.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    I can do the gunbarrel.
    Wear a Bela Lugosi mask while you do it.

I think the Russian angle went out with Boyle, sadly.

Every time I think about the great Danny Boyle, I get furious. I will never forgive EON for what they have done to him. Yes, Fukunaga is a great director and Bond 25 might end up being a really good movie, but Danny Boyle's BOND 25 would have been truly special.
  • RemingtonRemington I'll do anything for a woman with a knife.
    From what we've heard about Boyle's Bond 25 and as someone who's beyond sick of Russian plots, I don't think we missed much.

Every time I think about the great Danny Boyle, I get furious. I will never forgive EON for what they have done to him. Yes, Fukunaga is a great director and Bond 25 might end up being a really good movie, but Danny Boyle's BOND 25 would have been truly special.

You obviously read the script for it. Do tell.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    I’m grateful the Boyle was lanced.

I remember that one! Just Brilliant.
    talos7 wrote: »

Me too.
    talos7 wrote: »

Same. His style just doesn't suit Craig's Bond.

I'd definitely watch The Interceptors if it was a real show! Those unnecessary karate moves makes me laugh out loud every time :))

I'd definitely watch The Interceptors if it was a real show! Those unnecessary karate moves makes me laugh out loud every time :))

And the car is just perfect! They should really do Bond. Clarkson is a huge fan, btw.
    Remington wrote: »

You obviously read the script for it. Do tell.

The version I read and the reason I assume Panchito wanted it is

The film ends with Bond deciding to write novels based on his exploits and a young British Film maker name Chris Nolan wants to direct them (Nolan himself as a cameo) the whole thing reeks of meta stupidity the kids are into these days and frankly happy we dodged that bullit

And the car is just perfect! They should really do Bond. Clarkson is a huge fan, btw.

He really likes Aston Martin too, obviously. Would love for the trio to have a cameo!