Things We've Learned from…..Spectre

Comments

• edited March 2015 Posts: 11,189
    69. "Spy" is apparently an official language.
    70. Brosnan can sometimes overact.
    71. Brosnan never misses. *kisses dead body passionately while Arnold's music swells*
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    72. Somebody is going to have Dr. Christmas jones's arse or butt, depending on what continent you live.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    I wish I was that somebody ! :D
    72. Somebody is going to have Dr. Christmas jones's arse or butt, depending on what continent you live.

I always thought that was a censorship issue (i.e. "ass" is too strong to use in a trailer)

• CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    edited March 2015 Posts: 7,969
    BAIN123 wrote: »

I always thought that was a censorship issue (i.e. "ass" is too strong to use in a trailer)
    Indeed, her behind was way too strong ;-)

or was it her funbags?

BAIN123 wrote: »

Indeed, her behind was way too strong ;-)

or was it her funbags?

:-&

Ok, she's got waaayyy too much fake-tan on

Good to know that Ms. Richards went on to great things. A real talent there #-o
    73. Docrtor Christmas Jones got her fashion sense from a famous archaeologist. Too bad it wasn't her homonym (both of them).
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    74 or whatever

A bullet in the brain is the perfect painkiller.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    75: Said bullet won't stop moving, even God knows how long after it isn't been propelled by a gun anymore.
    76 If you think Btosnan delivered an awful "Bond...James Bond" before, you ain t heard nothing yet.
    @Gerard mis-numbered his but since a couple posts were posted twice we're up to #78 by my count.

78) Pierce Brosnan asking for a more serious and character-driven Bond film wasn't necessarily a good thing.

79) The bartenders at Valentine's club are so focused on servicing the customer that they will happily aid Bond in disarming their own security co-workers.

80) Bond does a pretty lost job at fitting in with Renard's men on the plane.
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 7,500
    81. Apparently you grow increasingly stronger until the day you die. Those seniors in retirement homes should really stop complaining and start making an effort for society! In fact they should take care of us, not the other way around!
    82. Renard is so sure of himself he gives clues to whom he works for to Bond for no reason whatsoever.
    83) Bond's shoulder injury, which we were constantly reminded of in the first half of the movie, will mysteriously vanish by the second half of the movie.
    Birdleson wrote: »
    31) You only need one Bond Girl per movie (even if she turns out to be the villain and dies), so long as she's a good one.
    31) You only need one Bond Girl per movie (even if she turns out to be the villain and dies), so long as she's a good one.

With all due respect, how exactly does 31 come after 83?

With all due respect, how exactly does 31 come after 83?
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    The funniest part about it being he double quoted you twice. Once was not enough for him.
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 1,778
    Yep. The hardships of navigating this site on an iPhone.

But for the 31st (or was it 83rd) time please remember to number your posts. It's a pretty modest and simple request in my opinion.
    85 Bond is erotically charged when strangled. Just look at his face.
  • pachazopachazo Make Your Choice
    85 Bond is erotically charged
    So was 1985 Bond. ;)
    pachazo wrote: »
    85 Bond is erotically charged
    So was 1985 Bond. ;)

That was more of a frustration.
    86: When their main building suffers an explosion in what appears to be one of the least important parts of the building, all of MI6 packs up and heads for a remote Scottish castle. There are no other buildings in London or even the rest of England, they have to go outside the country.
    87) Q can't resist building gadgets with a local flavor.

88) Bond quotes Henry the Eighth a bit too much (in a deleted scene).
    89 Q was Bond s mentor.
    89 Q was Bond s mentor.

That was creeping senility. What you see on Bond's face is uncomfortable concern.

Which is no. 90.
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    91. it is possible for a Bond movie to look like and resemble a daytime soap opera.
    Mallory wrote: »
    91. it is possible for a Bond movie to look like and resemble a daytime soap opera.

And not a good one, at that.
    92. One can say to Sophie Marceau what Bob Hope said to Jayne Mansfield.
    so... are we on to DAD? no introduction? No chit-chat?