SPECTRE Leaks Discussion (allowed on ONLY this thread) MAJOR PLOTLINE SPOILERS!

Comments

• edited February 2015 Posts: 4,622
    @aaron819 where do you think they are shooting the Bond fighting the henchmen scene. The scene where he leaves the restuarant and has to take a few bad guys before he gives chase?
    Is this being shot at pinewood or was it done on location already, or a simulated location? Not sure myself.
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    timmer wrote: »
    @aaron819 where do you think they are shooting the Bond fighting the henchmen scene. The scene where he leaves the restuarant and has to take a few bad guys before he gives chase?
    Is this being shot at pinewood or was it done on location already, or a simulated location? Not sure myself.

@timmer I think that was filmed at the Ice Q Restaurant in Solden

Good, so that was done on location then.
    As for the interiors, sure, I do think they are being done at Pinewood and I think it would make sense to do the train interiors at Pinewood as well.
    Get the right look. Easiest done in a studio, I think.
    Are they really filming the Italian villa exterior scenes in England? =)) If so, it means Barbara Broccoli lost at least one battle...
  • Is this true?
    They aren't really ending this as Bonds last mission right? That would make no sense.
    No this isn't and not should it be there are at least three ways to end the cliffhanger ending in the BEGINING of bond 25 without rebooting
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 267
    sQjcOO1.jpg

Is that text on the wall in the background the name for the clinic?
    Yeah.
    Great photo above. Very 007ish! Like the clinic name too.
  • do we have any idea who "the person from Bond's past" is at the clinic?
    hthomas20 wrote: »
    do we have any idea who "the person from Bond's past" is at the clinic?

Bond does not meet anyone from his past at the clinic. Although he does meet Mr. White just before flying to the clinic.
    hthomas20 wrote: »

Bond does not meet anyone from his past at the clinic. Although he does meet Mr. White just before flying to the clinic.
    Not saying the report is legitimate, but it does say that there have been some rewrites since the latest script leak (I'm guessing the Dec draft) - so things could have been changed slightly, meaning he does meet someone else whom we don't know about.

• chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    dhcullenltd Just a fraction of the cars in the holding pen at Blenheim Palace used for filming the new #007 #Spectre film 1h

10946633_1618575278372731_1167452299_n.jpg

http://websta.me/p/918858942276570382_601846410

• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    sex on wheels!
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 591
    I believe the reporter may have just got their information mixed up, because obviously Bond does meet someone from his past just not at the clinic. The script is obviously gonna change over time during filming but I don't think it'll be altered that significantly. Let's remember there's gonna be scenes in the script that we've read and won't even see cause they'll be cut in editing. The contracts signed I think will be for Seydoux and Waltz. Mendes returning could happen. I don't know about the films being a two parter, but I do have a feeling Bond 25 will follow on from Spectre in someway whether it be story wise or by just having Waltz and Seydoux return.
  • hthomas20 wrote: »

Thanks! and there is no reason to believe that
    this is Bond's last mission, as some people have said?
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    edited February 2015 Posts: 560

dhcullenltd SPOTTED! #Jaguar #concept #c-x75 #hybrid 3d

10990608_424308837731792_1327385211_n.jpg

http://websta.me/p/916747816910851404_601846410

bomblikebanksy The ML 63 AMG #CustomMade "Camera Car" for the new James Bond movie "Spectre" at our workshop!
    #MercedesBenz #ML63AMG #AMG #CameraCar #JamesBond #Spectre #AllBlackErrrtang #Working #Carbon #HollywoodMeetsAustria #007 4h

10986233_652214364908280_1258746171_n.jpg

http://websta.me/p/918776272845874172_178305583

• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    And people were saying this was Craig's last pffft!
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 4,622
    A new report with inside knowledge claims Spectre and Bond 25 will be a two part story

http://www.filmdivider.com/8910/the-first-promotional-video-for-spectre-and-a-little-extra-information-on-what-it-shows-us/

According to the report:

The supposed 'final' shooting script that leaks has been altered significantly.
    -Bond will meet a character from his past at the clinic seen in the clip
    -Contracts have been signed with the actors to tie Spectre in with the next film.
    -Mendes has not committed but likely will return.
    I agree with those that say doubtful that final shooting script has been significantly altered.
    Only thing that might change IMO is the ending but I don't see why. By ending, I mean the parts after Oberhauser is felled on the bridge.
    If true, I think this means that Seydoux and Waltz have both been re-signed for Part 2.
    Maybe even Baustista. We will have to seen if there is any hope of survival after getting thrown from the train. Its not clear from the script, at least I'm not sure.
    If not a direct sequel, I do think the script sets up for a continuation ie a new story following on the heels of this one, although not like a part 2 to finish this story.
    Spectre could be left alone as is, with Oberhauser off to jail and Swann, having moved on by next film.
    But that won't happen, we are looking at a pick-up with a riff on OHMSS ending, followed by some treatment of Fleming's YOLT in next film.
    I am sure of it! I bet we get Castle of Death and Dr. Shatterhand in next film , along with introduction of Bunt and white cat. Oberhauser has morphed into mad criminal genius Blofeld.
    The way I would do it, is let Bond think he has killed Blofeld by end of B25, but then Ernst comes back, and we keep him and Spectre around for future films.
    Waltz can be replaced whenever.
    Even Fleming had Blofeld drastically alter his appearance from book to book.

• edited February 2015 Posts: 9,771
    Mendes a third time

Well it's going to be an S title Silver Phantom perhaps

Wait how silly of me one word title BEGINING with S if Mendes returns then Daniel Craig will return as Ian Fleming's James Bond 007 in Shatterhand
  • Just read an article that stated this:
    "Production designer Dennis Gassner has found the next best thing to the memorable Piz Gloria from "OHMSS" in this secluded Austrian location, where Bond encounters a character from his past (Christoph Waltz's Franz Oberhauser) as well as someone who will figure prominently in his future. It's always personal for Craig's Bond, who's continually confronted with trust and betrayal and haunted by the ghost of Vesper."

First of all they genuinely believe the IceQ resturaunt will Oberhauser's base of operations and then secondly "the ghost of Vesper." Really? I understand they're probably talking metaphorically but still... I don't think so.
    Just read an article that stated this:
    "Production designer Dennis Gassner has found the next best thing to the memorable Piz Gloria from "OHMSS" in this secluded Austrian location, where Bond encounters a character from his past (Christoph Waltz's Franz Oberhauser) as well as someone who will figure prominently in his future. It's always personal for Craig's Bond, who's continually confronted with trust and betrayal and haunted by the ghost of Vesper."

First of all they genuinely believe the IceQ resturaunt will Oberhauser's base of operations and then secondly "the ghost of Vesper." Really? I understand they're probably talking metaphorically but still... I don't think so.

They are flailing in the dark. People should really read the script. ;)

@riscico007 Brilliant. Yes Shatterhand, perfect name for B25.

Re "breaking news" of sequel, we know how SP ends, so we know the next film has to be a continuation, at the very least.
    But those living in their leak-proof caves, which are getting a little drippy now I think, are only now catching wind of possibility of a continuation, so they're bringing up the sequel word.
    I think regular media will have the whole story pretty much leaked within a matter of weeks, just like SF.
  • I find it so funny that everyone whose stayed spoiler free is talking about the filming at Blenheim Palace and have no idea that that's going to be the setting for the big SPECTRE meeting everyone wants to see.
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    I find it so funny that everyone whose stayed spoiler free is talking about the filming at Blenheim Palace and have no idea that that's going to be the setting for the big SPECTRE meeting everyone wants to see.
    :))
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    As someone who hasn't read the script but the outline I'd actually like them to surprise us with something new, It's a little presumptuous to think you know everything. I still think as they know what we are supposing is the most recent draft has leaked they might not be re-writing but they'll change things that even some of us know all's will not be expecting.

I must say this assumption that you know everything is a little arrogant, do you really think you've completely got the drop on this film?

aaron819 wrote: »
    I find it so funny that everyone whose stayed spoiler free is talking about the filming at Blenheim Palace and have no idea that that's going to be the setting for the big SPECTRE meeting everyone wants to see.
    :))
    I think people are guessing and getting quite close to the truth

taylor1989 So accidentally stumbled onto the set of the new #James #Bond. These were the cars they were using #Spectre 22min

10950493_873382772713012_1915588702_n.jpg

http://websta.me/p/919044047472282093_5145369
    Shardlake wrote: »
    As someone who hasn't read the script but the outline I'd actually like them to surprise us with something new, It's a little presumptuous to think you know everything. I still think as they know what we are supposing is the most recent draft has leaked they might not be re-writing but they'll change things that even some of us know all's will not be expecting.

I must say this assumption that you know everything is a little arrogant, do you really think you've completely got the drop on this film?

I'm not being serious, I'm having a laugh. Anyway, what I've said about the film isn't assuming I know everything it's just pointing out big aspects of the film that are going to happen regardless of any changes they make now.

I do agree with what you said at first about surprising us, but like I've said before they'll cut bits out that we've and maybe change them, so that'll be kinda nice to have some kind of comparison. Although, hoping they don't cut scenes I'm itching to see on screen.
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    I just don't think any of you know as much as you think?

That script has let some pretty big spoilers out the bag as some of you have revealed. I'm not suggesting that they'll change them all but I'll be surprised if they don't change aspects and knowing everything I very much doubt it.
    I don't think any of us are stating we know everything. We just know everything about what we've got to look at; the drafts, the outlines. It's pretty damn obvious we won't know everything.