James Bond 24 Title & Cast To Be Confirmed Thursday 4th Dec

MI6MI6 Administrator
edited December 2014 in SPECTRE News & Spoilers Posts: 677
MGM and EON Productions today announced that the title of their 24th film in the official James Bond film series would be announced via live stream from Pinewood Studios on Thursday 4th December at 11:00am GMT.

Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios and Sony Pictures Entertainment will present a live announcement and photo call from the 007 Stage at Pinewood Studios. The title and cast of the 24th Bond film will be revealed, marking the start of principal photography on Monday 8th December.

Stay tuned to MI6-HQ.com for more details.

http://www.mi6-hq.com/news/index.php?itemid=11597&t=mi6&s=news

Comments

• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    edited December 2014 Posts: 11,139
    Edit
  • I cannot bloody wait!
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    edited December 2014 Posts: 15,423
    Neither can I! :D This will be my longest two days in three years. :D
  • EmilioEmilio Palmyra, Nassau
    yes Yes YES!
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 267
    Birthday tomorrow and then Bond 24 announcement the next day. BEST WEEK EVER!

I was worried that I was gonna miss it because of work but now we know it's at 11am I actually can watch the whole thing!!!!
    My face right now:
    professor-joe-butcher1.jpg
  • YES! FINALLY! Can't wait! At twitter everyone is posting it. Very funny... Everyone's so excited. So am I!!!
    @PanchitoPistoles, bless your heart. :D
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    basterds_joy.gif
  • Question: Where can it be seen then? The live stream I mean?
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 267
    Question: Where can it be seen then? The live stream I mean?

"Fans wishing to hear the news as it happens will be able to tune into a live stream of the event at 007.com at 10.50am, with the announcement expected at around 11am."

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2014-12-02/bond-24-title-and-cast-to-be-announced-on-thursday---and-you-can-watch-live
  • Just realised the time. Crying. Why can't it be one hour earlier? :(
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 252
    So is this a press conference? Questions allowed? Hopefully someone ask about the Gunbarrel
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    edited December 2014 Posts: 3,277
    Bernie99 wrote: »
    So is this a press conference? Questions allowed? Hopefully someone ask about the Gunbarrel

Nope, just a photo call.

11.15am - Photo call with cast and director
    doubleoego wrote: »
    basterds_joy.gif

This image perfectly translates everybody's feelings right now. :D
    Bernie99 wrote: »

Nope, just a photo call.

11.15am - Photo call with cast and director

But it starts at 11 am with the announcement first. It looks like this will be like a usual press conference except journalists won't be able to ask questions.
  • AdaShelby wrote: »
    "Fans wishing to hear the news as it happens will be able to tune into a live stream of the event at 007.com at 10.50am, with the announcement expected at around 11am."
    Thank you :)

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    :D so exciting.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited December 2014 Posts: 4,416
    004TCR_Judi_Dench_007.jpg
    M: Bond be prepared for a backflash...

daniel-craig-in-the-girl-with-the-dragon-tattoo-2011.jpg
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 127
    Most excited right now!! I got a chill when I saw the Skyfall FB page, thought it was a hoax until now. Can. Not. Wait.

Here is the YouTube Link for the event: http://youtu.be/2khljj3VKAw

Can someone in N.Korea NOT leak this video. If you do, we may have to pull our man out from the Alps to come sort you out ;)
    M_Balje wrote: »
    004TCR_Judi_Dench_007.jpg
    M: Bond be prepared for a backflash...

daniel-craig-in-the-girl-with-the-dragon-tattoo-2011.jpg
    =)) Good God! Just stop it! =))
    But it starts at 11 am with the announcement first. It looks like this will be like a usual press conference except journalists won't be able to ask questions.

EVENT TIMINGS (all timings GMT)

10.50am Introduction
    11.00am Live announcement commences
    11.07am Live announcement ends (approximate)
    11.15am Photo call with cast and director
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 4,619

EVENT TIMINGS (all timings GMT)

10.50am Introduction
    11.00am Live announcement commences
    11.07am Live announcement ends (approximate)
    11.15am Photo call with cast and director

Exactly. To call this event a photo call just because there will be a photo call is misjudjed. The main event is the announcement, the photo call is just an extra thing.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    edited December 2014 Posts: 1,756
    Leonardo-DiCaprio-Cheering-In-Django-Unchained-Gif.gif
    Someone needs to post a live stream on here ASAP! :D

EST starts at 5:50am!
    link already up for anyone here!
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Does anyone get a regional settings warning like "This live stream is not available in your country due to copyright issues" when clicking that link? I wonder if it'll not be available in Germany (@Germanlady, do you get it as well?).
  • Sandy, I get it as well (also German)...
    I guess it's time to activate ProxyMate or something similar. It will not play here in Germany
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Sandy, I get it as well (also German)...
    dunda wrote: »
    I guess it's time to activate ProxyMate or something similar. It will not play here in Germany

~X(
    If you don't want to install and use an AddOn like ProxyMate you can use "Unblock YouTube" as well, just cut & past the url into the box at http://www.unblockyoutube.co.uk/
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 4,619
    Sandy wrote: »
    Does anyone get a regional settings warning like "This live stream is not available in your country due to copyright issues" when clicking that link? I wonder if it'll not be available in Germany (@Germanlady, do you get it as well?).

It works perfectly for me. I am not surprised you get that message in Germany since just about every second youtube video is blocked there. They will probably correct this mistake by Thursday, since there is absolutely no reason for this video to be blocked anywhere. If it's still blocked on Thursday, you can always use www.hola.org or http://www.unblocker.yt/de/ to circumvent the problem.