James Bond 24 Title & Cast To Be Confirmed Thursday 4th Dec

13»

Comments

• AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    So how many here are calling in sick tomorrow?

I'm taking a 'prayer break', to which we are entitled
    :D
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    So how many here are calling in sick tomorrow?

University stuffs in the morning. :D

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Happily I work from home, so I'll tell myself I'm sick and watch the
    Conference. :))
    I'll be at work all day, but watching is no problem ;)

In case this very useful link got lost in the tread. My friend Dunda posted it and its great for those, who have problems with country restriction on youtube you can use an AddOn like ProxyMate or just cut and paste the url of the video into the box on http://www.unblockyoutube.co.uk/..
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    Alarm set :!! ...coffee will be ready ~O)
  • Mi6LisbonBranchMi6LisbonBranch Lisbon, Portugal
    I am already 40, but as i get older .... i canceled a meeting just for this!!
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    I'm having a new equipment being set up tomorrow, no problem though, I have it all controlled ;)

I posted this on the other thread regarding Monica Bellucci. Wasn't it rumoured that the British Bond girl role was an agent with a personal history with Bond? Could they have changed her nationality just like what happened with Lea Seydoux? I think this agent might be Bellucci! It fits, doesn't it?
    Sandy wrote: »
    I'm having a new equipment being set up tomorrow, no problem though, I have it all controlled ;)

I posted this on the other thread regarding Monica Bellucci. Wasn't it rumoured that the British Bond girl role was an agent with a personal history with Bond? Could they have changed her nationality just like what happened with Lea Seydoux? I think this agent might be Bellucci! It fits, doesn't it?

Yes, i think your right. It could very well be Monica Bellucci who has a personal history with Bond. I'm wondering if perhaps Bellucci could be Bond's contact in Rome?. I hope so. I'm hoping that Lea will be the bad bond girl (Fiona Volpe) type.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Well, Craig's Bond can't seem to tear himself away from Italy so you're probably right.
    I will certainly be checking in just after 11 whilst on my delivery tomorrow!!!!! 8-} \:D/
  • First of all, it's good to be back!

Secondly it's 5:00 A.M. here in New York and just like in 2011 I'm waiting until 6 in the morning to watch the press conference live. I'd be too excited to sleep anyway. James Bond is back!
    Why oh why do I have to start work today at 11am :(
    edited December 2014 Posts: 3,277
    Edit.
    edited December 2014 Posts: 3,277
    I'm doing a Live Feed (in Portuguese), but with photos from those who are there, here: http://jbbr.co/BOND-24
  • MooseWithFleasMooseWithFleas Philadelphia
    edited December 2014 Posts: 3,347
    Dear @MooseWithFleas (I do enjoy your username; what is the story behind that??)

I teach English at a Japanese preschool and kindergarten. So I can't fit Bond in no matter how hard I try! Not even YOLT. :-??

Oh goodness @4EverBonded. Well as a kid my nickname was Moose and I happened to be unfortunate to acquire fleas once! Consider it the self deprecating Roger Moore part of me that makes it into a username for the rest of one's life :)