Octopussy is Moore's best performance???

14567810»

Comments

• bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited January 2015 Posts: 23,883
    chrisisall wrote: »
    bondjames wrote: »
    I like his FYEO turn, but just missed some of his trademark humour.
    He still got some funny stuff in there. "Put your clothes on and I'll buy you an ice cream." Me & my friends were cracking up, plus, Bond turning down sex? Whoah, that was a new one on us!

Yes, that was a surprise, especially from Moore's Bond. True, he had the humour (Moore couldn't help himself) in this too. Many love this performance from him, and I don't mind it, but I prefer the first 3 he did personally. OP was maybe a little too much humour, but he was incredibly confident in that one.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    LALD is really my favourite from many points of view, but in OP he was just Roger unleashed. =D>
  • "You know something Bibi you're fickle?" Is one of Moore's best lines and it comes in FYEO.

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    I like his FYEO turn, but just missed some of his trademark humour.
    He still got some funny stuff in there. "Put your clothes on and I'll buy you an ice cream." Me & my friends were cracking up, plus, Bond turning down sex? Whoah, that was a new one on us!

Yes, that was a surprise, especially from Moore's Bond. True, he had the humour (Moore couldn't help himself) in this too. Many love this performance from him, and I don't mind it, but I prefer the first 3 he did personally. OP was maybe a little too much humour, but he was incredibly confident in that one.

Craig was not the first Bond to mess with the formula. Moore was.
    OP has the epic of TSWLM mixed with the serious of FYEO, but with a classic Barry score. It is, IMHO, Moore's crowning Bond achievement.

you may be right. spy is excellent, but perhaps op tops it.