New members - introduce yourself

Comments

• NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Thank you for the welcome everybody. I have had to browse from the library since my home computer is down. I will post much more often once I manage to get a good deal on a laptop!
    Good to have you around. Bon chance.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited May 2011 Posts: 13,350
    Welcome aboard @bravodwayne, @Tjall_Le_Fougueux and @followingthenerd. If you need any help you can always get in contact with me or any of our great mods.

Have fun here at MI6 Community.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Quick @followthenerd - grab a drink, take some popcorn, sit comfortably in the sofa... MR is about to begin !! :-bd
    Morning all Stu here or should I say 006 :) ..massive James Bond Fan, 31, born and bred in the UK but been living in Melbourne since Feb 2010. Love all things Bond. Looking forward to having a chat and getting involved in some trivia !! Cheers
    Morning 006, welcome aboard! Make yourself at home, please, I`ll get the beer. :ar!
    Welcome Stu, make yourself at home. We're a fairly easy going bunch and only occassionally snap at each other :)>-
    Hi there, new to the forum and look forward to participating as best as I can so please bear with me.

Anyway, I'm John, 37 years of age and been a fan of all things James Bond since first seeing Dr No when I was about 10 years old. Of course, being that age and thinking how cool Bond was, I wanted to be him. I'm sure that could have been said about a lot of us when we were younger............................ok, yes I'd still love to be him now :)

Hope to talk to you all during my time on the forum, cheers.
    Well, you`ve just nabbed yourself the coolest forum name! Why didn`t I think of that ????
    Welcome aboard to all things Bond!
    B-)
    Welcome to The Community @007JamesBond. You arrive just as we are starting to grow and prepare for Bond23. As @Shoreline says, you have got in early enough to grab a cool user name.
    Exciting times ahead in the world of 007 and on this forum. ;-)
    @007JamesBond nice to have you with us. As @NicNac says this is a great time to join in the fun as we gear up over the next few months for the start of filming.
    My name is Rob, AKA 'myworldisenough'. I thought I'd introduce myself. I have a passion for fiction, both films and novels and of course as a fictional character, with James Bond, nobody does it better!! I look forward to getting involved in many discussions on Bond.
    NOT New. But Seasoned by Pain and Laughter.
    If that's O.K.
    BOND. JAMES BOND. B-)
    My name is Rob, AKA 'myworldisenough'. I thought I'd introduce myself. I have a passion for fiction, both films and novels and of course as a fictional character, with James Bond, nobody does it better!! I look forward to getting involved in many discussions on Bond.
    Welcome my friend. Enjoy the forums. ;-)
    Thanks NicNac, good to be amongst like-minded friends!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Welcome to MI6 Community, myworldisenough, 007JamesBond & 006. :-h
    hi 33 Oregon been a fan since my early days!
    Welcome @Char35t! Pull up a chair and get stuck in! - Not to the chair..the various great threads we have. ;)
  • Hello, my name is Javier aka "TrueMiracle85" and I've been visiting the website for quite a while and finally decided to join the forums and get involved in discussions with other OO7 fans. B-) I have a strong passion for art in general, mainly film and music, and have an undying interest in the world of Bond... James Bond. ;-)
    Sup, Javier. *nods head and goes gang$ta*

Have fun.
    Hello, my name is Javier aka "TrueMiracle85" and I've been visiting the website for quite a while and finally decided to join the forums and get involved in discussions with other OO7 fans. B-) I have a strong passion for art in general, mainly film and music, and have an undying interest in the world of Bond... James Bond. ;-)
    Then you will fit in just fine @TrueMiracle85. Welcome to the gang. :-bd
  • edited July 2011 Posts: 92
    On Thursdays @NicNac reads to us while @Benny makes us matching sweaters.

Its pretty cute.
  • Thanks for the warm welcome! I look forward to story time on Thursdays! lol :P
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I joined short of two weeks ago, and have already received a few interesting conversations and warm welcomes from quite a few of you. Thanks!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited July 2011 Posts: 13,894
    A belated welome to MI6 Community: Char35t, TrueMiracle85 & Creasy47. :-h
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Welcome to all our new and worthy members. Your contributions to this site are fantastic, and I look forward to discussing all things Bondian with many of you in the near future.
    The main thing is that you feel welcome, and make valued posts that you can be proud of. The level of discussion and quality posts continues to grow, and is a credit to each and every active member.
    Let the good times...continue.
  • Hi there XKWizard at your service by day Im a professional magician ...seriously. I drive a bond like silver XK8 . The main thing is I love Bond movies and a petrol head have been collecting the james Bond Car collection since Jan 2007. Looking forward to taking part in conversation all things bond
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I'm sure we can make you feel welcome, @XKWizard! A magician, then! You must be our first. ;;) Say, can you make a few people disappear for me? I'll send you my black list. Payments will arrive shortly thereafter. :P Just kidding, sir. Once again, welcome to the HQ!
    @XKWizard, welcome to the HQ! Nice to have you here.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I'm a new member, and can only nod and smile while MI6 vets talk about the old forum. Sorry. Anyway, I enjoy art and am just starting the Bond books. I've thoroughly enjoyed making book covers for the contests, and am thankful they are present to partake in. I'm halfway in CR and love it. I am a big Connery/Craig fan, and am thrilled to be around fellow Bond lovers. I am an American, and It can get weird sometimes around all these Brits. I'll adjust though(I prefer your football over ours anyway). Cheers to all!
    I'm a new member, and can only nod and smile while MI6 vets talk about the old forum. Sorry. Anyway, I enjoy art and am just starting the Bond books. I've thoroughly enjoyed making book covers for the contests, and am thankful they are present to partake in. I'm halfway in CR and love it. I am a big Connery/Craig fan, and am thrilled to be around fellow Bond lovers. I am an American, and It can get weird sometimes around all these Brits. I'll adjust though(I prefer your football over ours anyway). Cheers to all!
    British football is infinitely better than American football. I, too, heavily appreciate being able to come to a place where we all share the same passion: Bond.