No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• edited June 2019 Posts: 17,291
    If not something directly related to the plot, could the usage of the TLD Aston just be a nod to a-ha? :-D
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Cary's back posting on Instagram. A tongue in cheek comment regarding Bond, nothing direct.

• PavloPavlo Ukraine
    Cary's back posting on Instagram. A tongue in cheek comment regarding Bond, nothing direct.

It indicates that second unit is working now in Norway.
    M_Balje wrote: »
    De Armas was on set yesterday, but didn't mention whether it was Pinewood or Norway. I'm assuming Pinewood.

Italy mabey (or Spain). Filming a coca cola comercial. Around Skyfall, there whas also comercial from them, filmed in Italy i think.

There's just something about an attractive woman eating and drinking sugary stuff that is so sexy.

Off topic I know.
  • Bentley007Bentley007 Manitoba, Canada
    Pavlo wrote: »

I cant find the part that indicates that. Can you point it out to me? A bit slow today

The answers he gets are quite friendly and supportive. Someone even warns him about the tabloids.
  • PavloPavlo Ukraine
    Bentley007 wrote: »
    Pavlo wrote: »

I cant find the part that indicates that. Can you point it out to me? A bit slow today

It is in description of post. He is in London that's why he can't be in Norway now.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Univex wrote: »

The answers he gets are quite friendly and supportive. Someone even warns him about the tabloids.

Yeah, I noticed that too. It's a very friendly account in comparison with other 'celeb' accounts, which have a lot more casual followers and as such are a bit more mixed in the comment area.
    Filming stopped for the day:

bond-4.jpg

In a message with joint information to the press, Borch writes the following:

– We have stopped filming for the day (until further notice). We have had a lot of challenges as we have got a lot of press and curious people on camera from (the) helicopter. We urge everyone to use boats and not to stay on land, Borch writes.

Furthermore, he states that they will continue filming in the same way tomorrow.

https://www.rbnett.no/nyheter/2019/06/05/Avbryter-filmingen-på-Atlanterhavsvegen-19195881.ece
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    edited June 2019 Posts: 2,630

bond-4.jpg

– We have stopped filming for the day (until further notice). We have had a lot of challenges as we have got a lot of press and curious people on camera from (the) helicopter. We urge everyone to use boats and not to stay on land, Borch writes.

Furthermore, he states that they will continue filming in the same way tomorrow.

https://www.rbnett.no/nyheter/2019/06/05/Avbryter-filmingen-på-Atlanterhavsvegen-19195881.ece

Same licence plate as the 1987 Aston Martin V8 Vantage

livingdaylights.jpg

bond-4.jpg

livingdaylights.jpg

The very same one. You know, the one Bond blew up as he ran away with Kara :) Same licence plate and all.

Why, though, would they bring a car from that era into play? Any guess? Anyone?

• MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    My only thought is that it is an advert of some kind that is being filmed for a partner when the film launches. Maybe Aston Martin themselves? Getting the vintage Bond cars out and about in beautiful locations?

Only speculation on my part.

bond-4.jpg

livingdaylights.jpg

The very same one. You know, the one Bond blew up as he ran away with Kara :) Same licence plate and all.

Well they did bring the DB5 back with all of its gadgets from Goldfinger ...

bond-4.jpg

livingdaylights.jpg
    So this is going to be a direct Prequel to TLD ;-)?

Mallory wrote: »
    My only thought is that it is an advert of some kind that is being filmed for a partner when the film launches. Maybe Aston Martin themselves? Getting the vintage Bond cars out and about in beautiful locations?

I had that same sinking feeling when I saw these images and videos today. Might not be for the film at all.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    These look like tests for what they're probably filming at night.
  • edited June 2019 Posts: 6,677
    AgentM72 wrote: »

I had that same sinking feeling when I saw these images and videos today. Might not be for the film at all.

Damn, I surely hope not. What a waste it would be.

Well, if tomorrow we see a DB5, a Vanquish, any of the DBSs, or the DB10; or any of the other Bond cars for that matter, we will know for sure.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    jake24 wrote: »

The road isn t closed at night.

bond-4.jpg

livingdaylights.jpg

Well they did bring the DB5 back with all of its gadgets from Goldfinger ...

Maybe Bond wins this one in a poker game as well... Or its an old service car Mi6 has in that part of the world.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator

Are they not closing it twice a day for two hours?
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York

Hmm, I wonder...

Are they not closing it twice a day for two hours?

Not after midnight. Just checked the Norwegian Public Roads Administration's traffic announcement page, and the latest is that there will be column driving Wednesday to Saturday, from 6.am to 3 p.m – and from 6 p.m to midnight.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    edited June 2019 Posts: 45,489
    Besides, it is open twice a day for two hours, and obviously all night. Plus 3pm-6pm apparently.
  • PavloPavlo Ukraine
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »

Hmm, I wonder...

I dont think so because today they shot some scenes with Range Rovers SUV (you can see this by using the link above).
    https://www.dagbladet.no/kultur/spektakulaere-bilder-fra-atlanterhavsveien/71152632

And also there were two identical Land Cruisers for filming.
    https://www.dagbladet.no/kultur/forste-bilder-av-hemmelig-bond-bil/71151582
    That's a good point. If it was a commercial, you wouldn't think you'd see multiple vehicle brands.
  • edited June 2019 Posts: 44
    Interesting photos there with a blue person hanging on top of the car

• PavloPavlo Ukraine
    Interesting photos there with a blue person hanging on top of the car

Yes! Maybe they are testing scene with blue person now and then for filming it will changed for real person. We can get some scene with a stuntman on a roof of the car.
    @gandalfgrey: These kind of figures are used on tracks called "glattkjøringbane" or ice driving tracks, which I think will be the best way to translate it. You drive on slippery tracks and these figures are pushed in front of you, and you have to steer the car away from them. It's a mandatory thing when taking the drivers licence in Norway.

Here you see it in action:
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    edited June 2019 Posts: 2,539
    At least, 5th to 7th was the chase where Daniel Craig was involved. Probably that scene will last longer...

No Craig in Norway then. And no filming today in Pinewood. It has been cancelled due to yesterday's explosion.