No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    edited June 2019 Posts: 1,699
    Unless the tabloids are to be trusted in which case everyone is dead.

Quite. The usual hyperbole for click-bait. It's unfortunate the stunt didn't go as planned, a stuntman received minor injuries (one hopes certainly he isn't badly hurt and his career won't suffer; I suspect it won't) and Pinewood too received minor injuries but, in film industry terms, looks like a very, very small hiccup.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited June 2019 Posts: 10,588
    Well, the explosion does seem to be caused by the shockwave and not the blast itself (based on the pictures), so thankfully the fire damage is minimal.
    Deadline: Explosion will not delay Bond 25 filming
    https://deadline.com/2019/06/bond-25-second-setback-controlled-explosion-pinewood-studios-daniel-craig-exterior-damage-1202626929/

This news comes from Mike Fleming, the same reporter who first revealed the shortlist after Boyle quit, he was the first to reveal the Universal news and annouced Fukunaga's appointment.

He's a very good source.

Nonetheless....

• M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    De Armas was on set yesterday, but didn't mention whether it was Pinewood or Norway. I'm assuming Pinewood.

Italy mabey (or Spain). Filming a coca cola comercial. Around Skyfall, there whas also comercial from them, filmed in Italy i think.

• CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    M_Balje wrote: »
    De Armas was on set yesterday, but didn't mention whether it was Pinewood or Norway. I'm assuming Pinewood.

Italy mabey (or Spain). Filming a coca cola comercial. Around Skyfall, there whas also comercial from them, filmed in Italy i think.

The photo in the post was taken in LA, she mentions it in the caption. :)
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    Red_Snow wrote: »

Good grief what they think they were doing trying to burn the place down a third time?
  • edited June 2019 Posts: 6,677
    I guess they're having a blast at Pinewood.

What, too soon? ;)
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    Hey, no need to get heated up over this.
    This is going to be some finale
    Minion wrote: »
    Yes, I think people are blowing this out of proportion.

PS: I could do this all day ;)
    Univex wrote: »

The sun made it sound like it was a disaster.
    I am soooooo glad Greg Williams is back. Best news of the day.

Lets see if Daniel brings his cam along this time.

mi6_bos_preview04.jpg
    edited June 2019 Posts: 3,126
    The media is really ripping this film they are making it sound like a disaster unfortunately they are quoting the sun.
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    The media is really ripping this film they are making it sound like a disaster unfortunately they are quoting the sun.
    The film will release, and they'll have moved on to their next target. Nothing we can do except ignore it.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Roll on tomorrow. Fingers crossed it’s filming for Bond.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports

My gawd, she is cute.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited June 2019 Posts: 12,459
    Really I don't like it when women dress like little cute young school girls. Ugh. Just my opinion. Someone will now tell me it is not a school uniform. Okay then. But my impression remains; just don't like it. Carry on, though ... ;)
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    But I really came here to post this lovely photo of Norway. :)
    Nothing to do with the film, just again smiling because we get NORWAY in Bond 25!! At last.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    Breathtaking...… and Norway looks pretty impressive as well. ;)
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Really I don't like it when women dress like little cute young school girls. Ugh. Just my opinion. Someone will now tell me it is not a school uniform. Okay then. But my impression remains; just don't like it. Carry on, though ... ;)

You can look at her dress. I will look at her face. ;-)

Not many women can get away with posing with a mouthful of food. She just did. LOL
    Not the first time 007 stage has been damaged, it has even burned down twice.
  • edited June 2019 Posts: 17,286
    More trouble:
    (Here the) BMW get-together botches for Bond

71151400.jpg?imageId=71151400&width=1024&height=615

On Saturday, a number of cars from Norway’s largest BMW get-together – arranged annually in Møre & Romsdal, ravaged back and forth on the Atlantic Road. The result of the column driving by the car enthusiasts resulted in long stretches of black marks after scorched car tires.

Dagbladet was in the area in that period, and witnessed cruising and heard screeches from car tires along the famous stretch of road which lies between Molde and Kristiansand. Afterward, clips from the get-together were published on Youtube. Documentation published on Instagram has been deleted while Dagbladet worked on this article.

The tires are a huge draw in the bill (expression; similar to contretemps) for the international Hollywood production in the area. The Atlantic Road will be closed for longer periods of the day this week, in order to shoot important car scenes for the next «James Bond» film by helicopter. The marks stretches over several kilometres and are still visible when Dabladet drives the stretch of road at crack of dawn Wednesday morning.

– We have no choice but to film, says line producer Per Henry Borch from the production company Truenorth, who facilitates the film shooting in Norway.

The burnt rubber from the BMW get-together has become a headache for the British production. Borch says they’ve have had crew to try and remove the marks, with no luck.

The rubber can thus end up interfering the visual expression in the planned film sequence, with clean, empty and bare road. According to the application sent from the company Nord Helikopter to the Civil aviation Authority, the film helicopter will fly low over the Bond cars that will be used the coming days.

– We have tried road sweeping cars and flushing, but it sits too hard. The Norwegian Public Roads Administration have been informed. It’s difficult to tell if we’ll have to avoid filming in those places (of the road) and what can be done afterwards. The burning (expression) is even been done in the tenderloin (another expression) of the road we want to use in the film, says a dejected Borch to Dagbladet.

He refers to the car tire marks that now marks the well-known Storseisund bridge.

– I would have liked to see that we had an as untouched location as possible when we came here to film a national tourist road and spectacular bridge formation. It’s been put a lot of gunpowder (expression; effort) in this, and the tire marks are an extra headache for us, which in turn might end up putting visual limitations in filming the next few days, he says.

Section had of the Norwegian Public Roads Administration, Lisbeth Smørholm, confirms that they have been made aware of the fresh marks.

– The situation is very unfortunate. We have put the film company in contact with our operating centre to see if we can be of assistance. The behaviour is regrettable and should not take place in public roads, but instead on closed racetracks, she says.

Dagbladet have been in contact with the man who filmed the column of cars burning rubber along the Atlantic Road.

– I understand this did not fall into good soil (expression) with some, and I’ve now deleted the video clip. We do not want a negative coverage of this who arrange the get-together or involved car clubs, he says, and continues:

– We have understood that this is not fortunate in view of the Bond shoot. Unfortunately we did not know about it, and we feel it’s unfortunate that this can be of trouble for the film. If we had known about it, nobody would have done this, I guess that applies to everyone that drove the stretch (of road), he says.

According to the man, between 200 and 500 BMW’s were column driving on the Atlantic Road on Saturday. This is an annual tradition in connection with the get-together that is held nearby, Dagbladet is told.

https://www.dagbladet.no/kultur/her-odelegger-bmw-treffet-for-james-bond/71151294

And in more positive news: Cars!
    From test driving yesterday:
    71151588.jpg?imageId=71151588&width=1024&height=615

Video:
    https://www.dagbladet.no/kultur/forste-bilder-av-hemmelig-bond-bil/71151582
    It does indeed seem to be a cursed film.
  • edited June 2019 Posts: 17,286
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    FoxRox wrote: »
    It does indeed seem to be a cursed film.

Not especially. I remember when Roger Moore nearly had his arse set on fire filming an explosion duringTSWLM. If that had happened today the media would report it as some kind of disaster. In 1977 they laughed it off and got on with the film.
    During Octopussy a stunt man was very badly hurt filming the train sequence. It was a terrible thing to happen, but the film got made and was released on time.

Every film has its moments, some more than others, but these days nothing escapes the keyboard warriors.

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    Univex wrote: »

The sun made it sound like it was a disaster.

Agree that The Sun is a disaster.
  • PavloPavlo Ukraine
    More trouble:

On Saturday, a number of cars from Norway’s largest BMW get-together – arranged annually in Møre & Romsdal, ravaged back and forth on the Atlantic Road. The result of the column driving by the car enthusiasts resulted in long stretches of black marks after scorched car tires.

Dagbladet was in the area in that period, and witnessed cruising and heard screeches from car tires along the famous stretch of road which lies between Molde and Kristiansand. Afterward, clips from the get-together were published on Youtube. Documentation published on Instagram has been deleted while Dagbladet worked on this article.

The tires are a huge draw in the bill (expression; similar to contretemps) for the international Hollywood production in the area. The Atlantic Road will be closed for longer periods of the day this week, in order to shoot important car scenes for the next «James Bond» film by helicopter. The marks stretches over several kilometres and are still visible when Dabladet drives the stretch of road at crack of dawn Wednesday morning.

– We have no choice but to film, says line producer Per Henry Borch from the production company Truenorth, who facilitates the film shooting in Norway.

The burnt rubber from the BMW get-together has become a headache for the British production. Borch says they’ve have had crew to try and remove the marks, with no luck.

The rubber can thus end up interfering the visual expression in the planned film sequence, with clean, empty and bare road. According to the application sent from the company Nord Helikopter to the Civil aviation Authority, the film helicopter will fly low over the Bond cars that will be used the coming days.

– We have tried road sweeping cars and flushing, but it sits too hard. The Norwegian Public Roads Administration have been informed. It’s difficult to tell if we’ll have to avoid filming in those places (of the road) and what can be done afterwards. The burning (expression) is even been done in the tenderloin (another expression) of the road we want to use in the film, says a dejected Borch to Dagbladet.

He refers to the car tire marks that now marks the well-known Storseisund bridge.

– I would have liked to see that we had an as untouched location as possible when we came here to film a national tourist road and spectacular bridge formation. It’s been put a lot of gunpowder (expression; effort) in this, and the tire marks are an extra headache for us, which in turn might end up putting visual limitations in filming the next few days, he says.

Section had of the Norwegian Public Roads Administration, Lisbeth Smørholm, confirms that they have been made aware of the fresh marks.

– The situation is very unfortunate. We have put the film company in contact with our operating centre to see if we can be of assistance. The behaviour is regrettable and should not take place in public roads, but instead on closed racetracks, she says.

Dagbladet have been in contact with the man who filmed the column of cars burning rubber along the Atlantic Road.

– I understand this did not fall into good soil (expression) with some, and I’ve now deleted the video clip. We do not want a negative coverage of this who arrange the get-together or involved car clubs, he says, and continues:

– We have understood that this is not fortunate in view of the Bond shoot. Unfortunately we did not know about it, and we feel it’s unfortunate that this can be of trouble for the film. If we had known about it, nobody would have done this, I guess that applies to everyone that drove the stretch (of road), he says.

According to the man, between 200 and 500 BMW’s were column driving on the Atlantic Road on Saturday. This is an annual tradition in connection with the get-together that is held nearby, Dagbladet is told.

https://www.dagbladet.no/kultur/her-odelegger-bmw-treffet-for-james-bond/71151294

Video:

I think it can be easily and invisibly revomed in post-production.
    Red_Snow wrote: »

I got the thrust of it

I’ll see myself out lmao
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Pavlo wrote: »
    More trouble:

Video:

I think it can be easily and invisibly revomed in post-production.

Yes, but it means extra time, extra cost and tampering with something that would have been better left as it was. This shows that secrecy isn t always the best option.

Is that for real? What is the car?