No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself
    barryt007 wrote: »
    The interview will last 20mins.
    The exclusive in the evening will be 30mins,according to SKY.

So are there are three events? Two ones by good morning Britain and one by eon them selves?
    So far I've never been majorly disappointed with the announcement of any Bond film title.

I even liked DIE ANOTHER DAY when it was announced, though it would later end up pretty much being my least favorite.

Still I must admit a bit of nervousness here. The trend in this day and age are incredibly simple, bland titles. I feel like every time a popular franchise reveals it's new title, it's something like JASON BOURNE , or THE BATMAN.

What are odds fans will be jumping for joy tomorrow, thrilled and excited by the new film's title? What are the odds we may end up extremely gutted and disappointed?

If it is something like BOND or 007, I'll be pretty pis$ed.

Still, it could be one of he remaining short story titles. I was thrilled when QUANTUM OF SOLACE was revealed.

I really won't sleep tonight as I'm working a graveyard shift, so I'll be contemplating this all night.

• edited April 2019 Posts: 1,661
    I like 007 as a title - kinda iconic, but I guess a bit too unoriginal.

As this is Craig's last Bond film, how about:

AGENT FOR LIFE

Similar to what Gogol said in AVTAK "no-one ever leaves the KGB." The idea being that Bond - even if he's retired from the service (possible premise of Bond 25?) - he can never truly leave the 00 section.
    The title better be The Rare Property of the Hildebrand Eclipse, or we riot.
  • edited April 2019 Posts: 1,661
    And it's easy to remember! ;)
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    edited April 2019 Posts: 4,343
    ToTheRight wrote: »
    matt_u wrote: »
    Now I just hope
    ECLIPSE
    won't be confirmed as the official title. I'm quite nervous about that.

Correct me if I'm way off, but wasn't the instigator of that rumor the member who was banned then repeatedly opened multiple accounts which also were banned?
    If so I'll take that title with a grain of salt.

That title was reported by both Production Weekly (as a working title) and an employee who put it in her CV, so no it didn't came from that guy. :)
    Now I just hope
    ECLIPSE
    "It was me, Matt. All me. The author of your eclipse."

:D

:))
    Have to agree with @matt_u though. They can come up with something better.
    Same here. I definitely prefer something different and more creative. Even fan fictions have better titles.

+1!!!
  • edited April 2019 Posts: 385
    Saw the Twitter account @TheTchaikovsky proposing Skyfall: Back 2 The Lodge, and I think it's got potential.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Clearly the title is gonna be The Hildebrand Risico of A Lady in New York
    Now I just hope
    ECLIPSE
    "It was me, Matt. All me. The author of your eclipse."

:D

:))
    Have to agree with @matt_u though. They can come up with something better.
    Same here. I definitely prefer something different and more creative. Even fan fictions have better titles.

Although I haven't read any fan fictions, I don't doubt that those titles are better than that one.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    When the live stream is posted on the 007 YouTube page, feel free to post it here.
    I won't finish work till 2.30. I wonder if there's anyway to watch a video of the reveal later - without seeing the title first? (if that makes sense).
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    shamanimal wrote: »
    I won't finish work till 2.30. I wonder if there's anyway to watch a video of the reveal later - without seeing the title first? (if that makes sense).
    Bathroom break?
    So what questions do you think should be asked tomorrow, given that we'll probably know the title and cast?

1) Who's performing the title song?
    2) Who's composing the score?
    3) Will the Scooby Gang take a backseat in this movie?
    4) Will Bond get his first proper solo mission that's not personal?
    My thought process is watch good morning America? I mean I could have my wife open the live stream on youtube then pause it and walk away I dunno
  • NS_writingsNS_writings Buenos Aires
    jake24 wrote: »
    shamanimal wrote: »
    Bathroom break?

Brings back memories of the SPECTRE announcement. It was 8am my time and I started to work at 8am exactly. Luckily, I lived right in front of my working place. So it was 7:50am and I was there looking at BB and Mendes talking and talking and I was like "JUST SAY THE BLOODY TITLE THAT I HAVE TO GO!!!", as soon as the screen revealed SPECTRE at 8, I went out running.

Of course, they told me I was late (10 minutes). But it was worth it! ;)
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    So I responded to the Bond 25 reveal announcement tweet saying I wanted David Arnold to return and he just liked the tweet. Could this be saying something..?
  • peterpeter Toronto
    So I responded to the Bond 25 reveal announcement tweet saying I wanted David Arnold to return and he just liked the tweet. Could this be saying something..?

I hope so!
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    peter wrote: »

I hope so!

He probably just liked your idea.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland

I had a look and he liked a few others there as well, which is interesting. It could be something, it could be nothing - Dave has always been pretty responsive on Twitter about Bond, even when Newman was still in the composer's chair. He's nice like that. But you never know!
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports

I had a look and he liked a few others there as well, which is interesting. It could be something, it could be nothing - Dave has always been pretty responsive on Twitter about Bond, even when Newman was still in the composer's chair. He's nice like that. But you never know!

The kind of "lurking" speaks of desperation to me.
    TripAces wrote: »

On my part or his?
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    edited April 2019 Posts: 4,554

On my part or his?

His. LOL

I guess he is a fan and all, but...he's like that kid in class who keeps raising his hand, shouting "Pick me! Pick me!"

On my part or his?

His. LOL

I guess he is a fan and all, but...

It wasn't really lurking. Someone tagged him in a tweet, so he gets notified about it. As I said, he's pretty responsive on Twitter, as most composers are!
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    https://www.hoelangnog.nl/id/32613/bond-25
    tilll 14.10 (02.10 PM) Dutchtime (GMT + 2)

For English time you should select the selec box on GMT + 1.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    I will seriously be surprised if it's not Eclipse

I wont be
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Risico007 wrote: »
    I wont be
    It’s going to be Fleming Title. Trust me. I just know.
  • EmilioEmilio Palmyra, Nassau
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    If I‘d have known ahead a time, I definitely would’ve booked the day off work to bask in the 007 glory :D