No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• Blofeld0064Blofeld0064 Milford, Michigan

Take this with a large grain of salt but according to this Gregg guy on Twitter Daisy Ridley will be playing the MI6 agent in the film, He is also reiterating that the press conference will be this Thursday and Eclipse is the title. Now this guy seems like a bit of an uncanny nut but I'm really holding out that he knows what he is talking about, Plus he seems to be in cahoots with the developer guy who sent out the tweet about the press conference.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Eclipe. The new working title for Bond 25. Looks like they bailed on Eclipse, too.
    Eclipe. The new working title for Bond 25. Looks like they bailed on Eclipse, too.

Yeah the spelling error is pretty glaring.
    Yeah the spelling error is pretty glaring.
    No one takes time to perform a thorough proofread to deliver quality material, anymore. It's a lost art.
  • TreefingersTreefingers Isthmus City, Republic of Isthmus
    I hope that's a late april fools joke...
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    edited April 2019 Posts: 5,185
    He also postet this:

I believe it when I see it.
    This guy seems to have a habit of harassing Justin Kroll Jeff Snyder and Baz on Twitter for Bond 25 scoops plus he tweeted last Thursday that baz was going to drop a casting scoop which didn't happen, I'm just holding out that he's legit though cause I would love the press conference to happen this week.
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.

Sounds like a Lotus from the 70’s. The Lotus Eclipe.
  • DoctorNoDoctorNo USA-Maryland
    Yes, I would love the press conference this week, but not at the cost of Daisy Ridley being in the movie... let's hope his guess is right about the former and just full of it about the latter...
  • BondAficionadoBondAficionado Former IMDBer
    That right there is a bot. Not saying it's undeniably incorrect, but it's a bot nonetheless.
    DoctorNo wrote: »
    Yes, I would love the press conference this week, but not at the cost of Daisy Ridley being in the movie... let's hope his guess is right about the former and just full of it about the latter...
    +1

Sounds like a Lotus from the 70’s. The Lotus Eclipe.
    Ah yes. Rami Malek plays the son of its inventor whose product failed to make it to the market, and now he’s going to exact revenge on them. The sinister Eclipe. Once an innocent revolutionizing project, now turned into an instrument of vengeance.
  • TreefingersTreefingers Isthmus City, Republic of Isthmus
    If you ask me I'd rather wait a little more for the presser if it means she's not cast.
    I am 100% sure this Gregg guy on Twitter is a LIAR (remember, this is the same person who not so long ago said Rooney Mara had been cast), and I am 99% sure this is the same guy who has been banned dozens of times here this year.

Why are people lying about stuff like this? What do they get out of it? Do they do it for attention?
    I am 100% sure this Gregg guy on Twitter is a LIAR (remember, this is the same person who not so long ago said Rooney Mara had been cast), and I am 99% sure this is the same guy who has been banned dozens of times here this year.

Why are people lying about stuff like this? What do they get out of it? Do they do it for attention?

But you trust him about the press conference being held this Thursday and the invites being given out already?

We're talking about them so yes it's for attention

But you trust him about the press conference being held this Thursday and the invites being given out already?
    No of course not. I mean he might be right, but not because he has insider information.
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    edited April 2019 Posts: 5,185
    That guy has one follower, who is he even posting for? I think he's just baiting us as we must be the only people who read his tweets.
    Yeah I don’t believe him either. Looking like Friday or bust for this week.
  • JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself
    It’s not gonna be this week, they would have announced it today and they haven’t so far
    Daisy Would actually be a good fit with Craig.
  • DoctorNoDoctorNo USA-Maryland
    Tuck91 wrote: »

As his daughter in some other movie perhaps, but not in a Bond movie in any role.
    I really don't like the idea of Daisy Ridley - she's too young and more significantly not the best actress. She is terrible in Murder on the Orient Express. But the people he references in the tweets are genuine media reporters on national UK news outlets (BBC and ITN)...mmm plot thickens.
  • DaltonforyouDaltonforyou The Daltonator
    edited April 2019 Posts: 308

How so?

As a CIA agent? Almost as implausible as having 28 year old Denise Richards playing a russian nuclear scientist!

How so?

She’s young and innocent looking. Craig is an old weathered killer. I’m sure the chemistry would be good in terms of working together.
    hi all: i myself pasted this together; news as comment without being actual click bait..;)
    need to know..sorry old chap.
    http://www.movieviral.com/2019/04/02/what-we-know-about-bond-25/
    I reckon tomorrow is last chance saloon for a 48hr countdown clock for a Friday Press Conference? Only time will tell!!

Take this with a large grain of salt but according to this Gregg guy on Twitter Daisy Ridley will be playing the MI6 agent in the film, He is also reiterating that the press conference will be this Thursday and Eclipse is the title. Now this guy seems like a bit of an uncanny nut but I'm really holding out that he knows what he is talking about, Plus he seems to be in cahoots with the developer guy who sent out the tweet about the press conference.

So it's not Eclipse but Eclipe. Hmmmmm...
  • edited April 2019 Posts: 820
    Whether or not the press conference ends up happening this week (which is seeming less likely by the minute), I'm sure they're discussing it intensely behind the scenes right now.

I suspect the calendar (relative to the production schedule) won't dictate the decision. We know they've already started shooting, so the window's missed to present it as a "kickoff" event in the truest sense.

And past that point, it really makes no difference whether they hold it one, two, or ten weeks into production. Disappointing for hardcore fans like us, yes -- but the far more important factor is how the broader audience picks up the story and the resulting buzz it creates for the film. Which they'll want to maximize.

For that reason alone, I think the major deciding factor is the (complete) cast and their availability.

When they can get them all in the room for a photo, we'll have our press conference.
    I don’t get why people say they won’t hold the presser without the complete cast. Neither Fiennes nor Wishaw was present at the Skyfall presser. What I am starting to suspect is that they will announce the title + cast + crew + the short synopsis without holding an event for the press. They will simply release a press release. And I would have no problem with this approach.