No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Set pics please.
    I see the thread has gone to hell again, despite the mods best intentions.

Well, to be fair, there is no news, again, right? Brilliant.
  • Blofeld0064Blofeld0064 Milford, Michigan
    A lot is going on without us even knowing and any minute now perhaps most likely friday the press launch will be announced!! I wonder what scenes are being filmed in Norway as we speak?!
  • J_Bryce777J_Bryce777 San Francisco
    Zekidk wrote: »
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    As of Friday, 22 March DC was still in New York.
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    DC arrived in Belgrade for filming.
    JBdownunder reported that Craig is in Norway.

No, he is in Southern France, getting ready:
    daniel-craig-height-and-weight.jpg

Ruffles of Solace
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    edited March 2019 Posts: 1,347
    Off-topic SPECTRE vs. QOS debate removed

Please use this thread for what it’s for, news drought or not
    A lot is going on without us even knowing and any minute now perhaps most likely friday the press launch will be announced!! I wonder what scenes are being filmed in Norway as we speak?!

Press conference wont happen friday
  • Disco! Hello! :) Re:Bond 25, my bet is a few weeks into April for the press conference. Looking forward to it. I also wonder if sets are already being built at Pinewood?
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    edited March 2019 Posts: 3,126
    Disco! Hello! :) Re:Bond 25, my bet is a few weeks into April for the press conference. Looking forward to it. I also wonder if sets are already being built at Pinewood?

They are they have to be by now
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 4,619
    Who here believes it’s more likely there won’t be a presser before the end of next week than there will be?
    Who here believes it’s more likely there won’t be a presser before the end of next week than there will be?

Well we will know by tomorrow or Thursday
    I truly doubt we'll get a press conference this week. The men to ask are either @marketto007 or @slyfox
    Looks like we made the news http://bit.ly/2FAu1CG
    I truly doubt we'll get a press conference this week. The men to ask are either @marketto007 or @slyfox

Yeah I definitely think it's next week @Pierce2Daniel
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave

Too bad @slyfox hasn’t been seen in over three years. Hope he comes back soon.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil

Unfortunately not this time. I had a very close relationship with Sony back in day, now that’s Universal things are totally different, sadly.
    matt_u wrote: »
    Speaking about product placement, do we know which Omega will feature in the movie? The new Diver, perhaps?

When I visited the Omega boutique last year they felt fairly certain that they would be once again used for Bond 25. Given the campaign for the new diver, I wouldn't be surprised if that gets used. I also wouldn't be surprised if there is more than one watch used. Omega has also made a limited edition for every Craig film on top of the ones worn in the films.
    I think they will just do a photocall like with spectre in April while rehearsing at pinewood
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Tuck91 wrote: »
    I think they will just do a photocall like with spectre in April while rehearsing at pinewood

Fingers crossed.
    I'm so excited. Even with the murkiness around what to expect next.

I've found myself watching the Daniel Craig-era trailers again recently. Remembering the times and places I saw them each for the first time, and the feelings of anticipation and excitement that came with them all.

And I'm also realizing we've been doing this, with Dan, for nearly fifteen years. We're so lucky that we're getting another one from him. I'm incredibly grateful for the fact that we get to do this one more time.
  • This is getting exciting now. Let the mayhem begin.
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 4,619
    I'm not excited yet. I need confirmation that the presser/photo call really will be held next week.
    Well if pinewood filming doesn’t start by mid April then something is likely wrong.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    edited March 2019 Posts: 4,554
    AgentM72 wrote: »
    I'm so excited. Even with the murkiness around what to expect next.

I've found myself watching the Daniel Craig-era trailers again recently. Remembering the times and places I saw them each for the first time, and the feelings of anticipation and excitement that came with them all.

And I'm also realizing we've been doing this, with Dan, for nearly fifteen years. We're so lucky that we're getting another one from him. I'm incredibly grateful for the fact that we get to do this one more time.

I am not 100% convinced he's done after Bond 25. Maybe 90%. I have 10% hope. ;-)
  • SuperintendentSuperintendent A separate pool. For sharks, no less.
    aaron819 wrote: »
    Hi Guys!

I live in Belgrade, Serbia.

Many news outlets are reporting it including Blic, Story.rs, Telegraf.rs, Informer, RTV. All pretty reliable news sources and Serbia has very reliable reporters. They say it’s probably for Bond, but no mention of killing him off in the reliable sources but he is in Belgrade currently - that’s for sure

I’ll keep you posted! :)

=))

Guys, this is a joke. Some of these aren't even close to being a credible source. Quite the opposite, actually.

This is the original article. The title is Daniel Craig is in Serbia! James Bond will be killed in Belgrade?!
    It's rubbish, IMO. Kurir is a tabloid. They even say that Craig could be scouting for locations for 'Purity' series.

This is probably just another opportunity to point out that Dušan Popov is one of the people who inspired Fleming to create the James Bond character.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 17,295
    New Dagbladet video. The first part covers what we know so far; filming at Langvann and secondary location Lutvann. At the end of the video (1.28 in) you see
    footage from Lutvann taken yesterday, where a diver goes down through a hole in the ice, bringing up an underwater camera. The water is apparently clearer at Lutvann.

https://www.dagbladet.no/video/er-dette-james-bond-innspilling/mxIEAt4C
    Spoiler I didn't want to see that I'm staying away from this thread until the press conference
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 17,295
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    Spoiler I didn't want to see that I'm staying away from this thread until the press conference

Damn, completely forgot to add the spoiler tag before posting! Really, really sorry, @007Blofeld!
    interesting
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    How is that a spoiler?