No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• DrClatterhandDrClatterhand United Kingdom
    Tuck91 wrote: »
    In loving memory of roger Moore better appear in the credits

It will. Definitely. It still upsets me he's gone. He saved the franchise. He was a master raconteur, with wit, oodles of style, and enough charm for a thousand men. My second favourite Bond after Craig. He was a master of public relations too.
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    Univex wrote: »
    vzok wrote: »
    fjdinardo wrote: »
    David Arnold on his status for Bond 25:

Sorry but I do not want Arnold coming back. I want someone brand new.

I would be fine with him, please not Newman again, he had his two shots and missed them both.

I’d like a score with a bit more punch than he managed.

Yes, with loads of horns, brass please! OHMSS style. This is what I want since...well, since TLD.

Arnold brought the heavy duty brass. "Backseat Driver," for example. Just outrageous.
  • Blofeld0064Blofeld0064 Milford, Michigan
    https://screenrant.com/black-widow-movie-filming-start-delay/

Sources are reporting Black Widow filming has been delayed a couple of months, Do you see these sites reporting B25 delayed filming? No because filming hasn't been delayed.
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    edited February 2019 Posts: 2,541
    AgentM72 wrote: »
    Surprised no one's mentioned it, but another attendee of Babs' dinner I noticed in that article who'd be a strong B25 cast candidate is Natalie Dormer. A potentially wonderful addition.

She's great at playing villains.

I usually like my Natalie Dormer R-Rated, but I'm totally okay with this suggestion.

CdqF.gif

Oh my God, she would be perfect.
    Unfortunate, really. I find her miles more attractive than Seydoux.

@CraigMooreOHMSS ,You need to check bond girl Friday thread for that , I already posted it there yesterday if anyone needs to see. She could give tough competition to Natalie imo.
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    edited February 2019 Posts: 2,541
    Denbigh wrote: »
    matt_u wrote: »
    Nah, since we already have Seydoux I’d prefer a more “exotic” or Mediterranean casting. Not another blondie. BTW I really liked her in GoT.
    It'll be interesting see how Seydoux looks because they don't necessarily need her to keep her hair colour or style, unless the film is gonna set straight after Spectre.

Personally I would prefer a few years later kind of story that way we can have some new looks to her hair or bond even.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Surprised no one's mentioned it, but another attendee of Babs' dinner I noticed in that article who'd be a strong B25 cast candidate is Natalie Dormer. A potentially wonderful addition.

I usually like my Natalie Dormer R-Rated, but I'm totally okay with this suggestion.

CdqF.gif

Oh my God, she would be perfect.
    Unfortunate, really. I find her miles more attractive than Seydoux.

@CraigMooreOHMSS ,You need to check bond girl Friday thread for that , I already posted it there yesterday if anyone needs to see. She could give tough competition to Natalie imo.

Those photos make a compelling argument, @Resurrection ;)

It could be that Natalie's history of playing feisty character's might just appeal to me that little bit more.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited February 2019 Posts: 5,869
    So guys James Bond Radio has recieved a tip that Ike Catcher might be the henchman in Bond 25. The man himself has addressed the rumour...

http://jamesbondradio.com/bond-25-rumor-could-ike-catcher-be-bond-25s-henchman/

98D04183-4D36-4AFA-9960-E2748548EA02-768x490.jpeg
    20161123165223-b9a6b798-xl.jpg
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Glowing Sneakers would be his Indian name.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead

Those are his special weapon, to blind Bond.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

Those are his special weapon, to blind Bond.

His demise comes when he sneaks up on Bond in the dark.
  • DoctorKaufmannDoctorKaufmann Can shoot you from Stuttgart and still make it look like suicide.
    Roadphill wrote: »
    If Waltz is used again, I wouldn't be too upset. Brofeld, the way the character was presented and the film in general where all poor, but that wasn't his fault.

Give him good writing and he will knock it out of the park.

Could not agree more on this. SP suffered from Sony-Leaks and a messy script. Actors need good material to work with to give strong performances.
    fjdinardo wrote: »
    David Arnold on his status for Bond 25:

Sorry but I do not want Arnold coming back. I want someone brand new.

I would be fine with him, please not Newman again, he had his two shots and missed them both.

Oh I agree I don't want him back either.
  • RC7RC7
    Roadphill wrote: »
    RC7 wrote: »
    talos7 wrote: »
    Take this with a grain of salt , but on another film site, someone claiming to have inside information said that Waltz will appear, but only briefly as Blofeld escapes; this will be followed by extensive cosmetic surgery and the role will be played by a mystery, big name, actor, not unlike the Collin Farrell / Johnny Depp switch in Fantastic Beast.

This is false.

I think we should all take a moment and appreciate how awesome @RC7 avatar is.

p0B3IUTVKHRFZ.png

There's no way they're bring Waltz back for this. I think there's a good chance he will either come back as the lead villain (and we get a YOLT/Shatterhand-esque story) or he has some kind of cameo (like Hannibal Lector or Alice Morgan in Luther).

I'm fairly certain that the lead villain is Rami Malek

That is a superlative Avatar

That's a great avatar!
    Reminds me that I've been on the forum since 2011 without once having set an avatar to my profile…

Thanks, gents.
    Newman is the equivalent of audio wallpaper. B25 score needs to be in your face. IE, Barry-style.
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    Tapping 'B25 Limited', the company set up to make the film, into LinkedIn reveals a lot of people are working on it.

Production Supervisors
    Transport Managers
    VFX
    Stunt Coordinators
    Props
    Production Safety
    Accounting

I had a scroll through and none of them have accidentally leaked the title. :D
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    If they start Bond25 with a retired, semi domesticated (as if) Bond, partnered with Madeline a couple of years from where Spectre left off (and both looking different) ... and, say, thinking about having a child ... I expect worldwide simultaneous spontaneous combustion of a certain % of Bond fans in the theaters. While howling like a banshee "Noooooooo!" . The horror of the worst theories about what to do with Bond snapping their heads back in their seats.

Just an amusing thought. Since we are speculating on how to bring the characters back. That may not be one many would choose ...
  • echoecho 007 in New York

Agreed! She is also very sympathetic in GoT.
  • edited February 2019 Posts: 17,293
    maxresdefault.jpg

This is how domesticated I'd want to see Bond – nothing beyond this. Funny to think that this was our introduction to Moore Bond.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Natalie Dormer would make a fantastic addition in B25. Lea Seydoux doesn't even come close to defining half of what makes Dormer outstanding on every front. Be it the acting, the charisma or the sex appeal.
    I don't get the support for Dormer at all, but that's fine.
  • DoctorNoDoctorNo USA-Maryland
    lea_seydoux_mission_impossible_4_caps_DZ2mCUy.sized
    I do like Lea as an actress, from the little I've seen, and I liked her in Spectre.

Anyway, looking forward to the press conference. And off I go ...
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    maxresdefault.jpg

This is how domesticated I'd want to see Bond – nothing beyond this. Funny to think that this was our introduction to Moore Bond.

Yes, but he’s only in there to distract M. ;)

maxresdefault.jpg

Of course! Perfectly Moore Bond that introduction :-D
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    So guys James Bond Radio has recieved a tip that Ike Catcher might be the henchman in Bond 25. The man himself has addressed the rumour...

I take it no-one has seen this post I made? Only a rumour but it's something. Interested to hear people's thoughts.

Even when there's some sufficient the page goes dead.

I take it no-one has seen this post I made? Only a rumour but it's something. Interested to hear people's thoughts.

We have and his shoes do light up a room

A genuine Felix Leighter how illuminating
    Newman is the equivalent of audio wallpaper. B25 score needs to be in your face. IE, Barry-style.
    maxresdefault.jpg

"Is that all it does?"
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    It's a bizarre rumor. Who is Ike Catcher anyway?
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    Seydoux is a better actress than Dormer. Her filmography proves it. I also find her more attractive, but that’s personal.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    jake24 wrote: »
    It's a bizarre rumor. Who is Ike Catcher anyway?
    He's a bodybuilder, but he does have some credits on iMDb.