No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    I’m holding out hope it’ll reappear on Steam someday. Oh, the trials and tribulations of a digital PC gamer...
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Minion wrote: »
    I’m holding out hope it’ll reappear on Steam someday. Oh, the trials and tribulations of a digital PC gamer...
    Unfortunately, it won't. It's already past its full copyright issue, it's considered abandonware. Considering Danjaq doesn't have the complete rights to it, as the other half is split with Activision, it won't oversee commercial outbreaks ever again, unless Activision gets the rights to publish Bond games once more. And they won't.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Can we get back on topic?
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Awesome posts on this page, @matt_u. Bless your heart.
    jake24 wrote: »

Someone is in a hurry
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    jake24 wrote: »

I think there was such hope that there would be a bit of actual news, that when it didn’t happen many are just taking a step back and decompressing.
    Yes there are other topics in which you this, but it won’t take long to get back to 25.

• DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited February 2019 Posts: 5,869
    So about an hour ago, Baz posted a picture with Rami Malek and some other actors.

Maybe (hopefully) we'll get a little scoop tonight.

Justin Kroll also has some news coming.
  • DoctorKaufmannDoctorKaufmann Can shoot you from Stuttgart and still make it look like suicide.
    edited February 2019 Posts: 1,261
    deleted
  • Justin Kroll once again teasing something big...

Is this Bond 25?
    Justin Kroll once again teasing something big...

Is this Bond 25?

Please....
    This Kroll fella is reliable for news/rumours?
    Probably nothing. 66 new posts coming from work, and... nothing new. As usual.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave

Kroll was the person who first revealed that Danny Boyle was in contention.

Kroll was the person who first revealed that Danny Boyle was in contention.

Interesting! Let's hope he has some news, but wouldn't count on it.
    Maybe
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    It's not James Bond news guys.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Update: It's not Bond news.
    Of course it isn't :(
    It might be
    Risico007 wrote: »
    It might be

Wasn't it about THE MENU, a comedic horror thriller set in the world of high-end culinary culture?

How interesting...bah...not.
    RIP. Bring on next week.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited February 2019 Posts: 5,869
    I just read an interesting point that's been made on twitter. If were going to be getting a more faithful adaptation of You Only Live Twice called 'Shatterhand', wouldn't we be getting more locations in Japan being rumoured?

And I know the answer would be they're not doing a faithful adaptation but surely that'll just disappoint the fans, seeing as it'd be the second non-faithful adaptation of You Only Live Twice?
    We will see what happens I think bond 25 will be great
    Risico007 wrote: »
    We will see what happens I think bond 25 will be great

Good to hear your positivism. I'll let myself be contaminated by it, if you don't mind.
    David Arnold on his status for Bond 25:

Sorry but I do not want Arnold coming back. I want someone brand new.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    Welcome to MI6 Community. :D

@ClarkDevlin pretty much Haha;)
  • edited February 2019 Posts: 6,677
    Cue three pages of comments by fans who love DA and fans who don't. Then a brief page and a half about how Newman reused the score from SF. Back to how DA score for QOS was awesome, then someone else saying he used to much electronics. Other one saying he's redundant and derivative. Then all agree to voodoo John Barry back to life because no one else will ever be better.

There, saved you time.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    edited February 2019 Posts: 3,126
    fjdinardo wrote: »
    David Arnold on his status for Bond 25:

Sorry but I do not want Arnold coming back. I want someone brand new.

What about Micheal Giacchino he did excellent work on both incredibles 1 and 2 I mean just listen to this
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Univex wrote: »
    Cue three pages of comments by fans who love DA and fans who don't. Then a brief page and a half about how Newman reused the score from SF. Back to how DA score for QOS was awesome, then someone else saying he used to much electronics. Other one saying he's redundant and derivative. Then all agree to voodoo John Barry back to life because no one else will ever be better.

There, saved you time.

You forgot Daniel Pemberton and how much of a genius he is and how he'd be perfect for Bond.
  • DrClatterhandDrClatterhand United Kingdom
    It's a shame Jóhann Jóhannsson will not be in the frame. A spectacularly gifted composer that could have been up there with Barry. The Theory Of Everything soundtrack had dozens of beautiful and inventive themes throughout, whereas most modern composers create ambient and forgettable scores.