"Something for the weekend, Sir ?"

Comments

NicNac wrote: »
    Birdleson wrote: »
    Sleep. Followed by a week off.

Moderators never sleep, you know the rule. ;)
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Yo mumma...watcha doin dis weekend huh ?

Well, I have Saturday night alone, what with Mrs Nackers out on a birthday bash. Probably watch some old Dr Who and sip Jack Daniels all night.

Sounds like bliss !

• Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Is that in London?

It's in Portsmouth, home of the UK's only public, commercial hovercraft service (to the Isle of Wight).

Tune in for many more exciting hovercraft facts after I've toured the museum!

https://www.hovercraft-museum.org/
    Basically another church visit in the morning! Number 4 of 12!
    Tell me,does telling us what you are doing this weekend really compensate for having no life ?

Tell us nosy buggers what you are up too eh ?
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Pizza and beer.
    Going to see 'For A Few Dollar's More' on the big screen on Sunday!
    Are you off to the BFI, @Mathis1? Have fun!
    Agent_99 wrote: »
    Are you off to the BFI, @Mathis1? Have fun!

I'm in Ireland! It's the IFI here!
    Missed last Sunday's 'A Fistful of Dollar's but have my ticket for tomorrow for the sequel. And I hope to be at 'The Good, The Bad and The Ugly' screening next week!
    I didn't even know about the IFI so I've learned something today! (BFI is doing a Western season, so I figured that was the only way you were going to see any dollars on the big screen.)
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Tried to catch the Exquisitely Evil exhibition in DC this weekend but the lines were huge and I only had a certain amount of time on my hands. Next time.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Ended up doing it. Awesome stuff!
    Cool. Is that at the Spy Museum. I heard that there was a good Bond exhibit there at one point.
    It is indeed.
    Still been overseeing the build and wedding planning. However? This weekend it is my birthday on Saturday so some much needed R&R will be par taken for sure!
    Tiger Day at the Tank Museum! (I swear I do stuff other than go to vehicle museums.)

Have a great birthday, @RogueAgent!
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    Watching Avengers: IW tomorrow at 8am
    Going out tonight from work to a hotel restaurant in South Kensington with my fiancé.

I won a free din dins worth £120 at the office Xmas party (even though i wasnt there) so we are going to stuff our faces he he.

Lobster here we come !!!
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Going out tonight from work to a hotel restaurant in South Kensington with my fiancé.

I won a free din dins worth £120 at the office Xmas party (even though i wasnt there) so we are going to stuff our faces he he.

Lobster here we come !!!

Very best Duck ! barry.
  • edited April 2018 Posts: 19,339
    Mrcoggins wrote: »

Lobster here we come !!!

Very best Duck ! barry.

Served with Phuyuck '74...yum yum !!

Phuyuck2_JKedit.jpg?resize=290%2C%20360

• RC7RC7

Lobster here we come !!!

Where’s the gaff, Barry?
    My band just played a great couple of sets at the Art Festival that was held where I teach today (if I do say; Hey, I admit it when I suck).

Do you play the guitar? Or are you just their dancer on stage?
    jmmy-happy-dance.gif
    That s impressive.
    RC7 wrote: »

Lobster here we come !!!

Where’s the gaff, Barry?

Tara Colpthorne hotel in Kensington High street,at least i think it was haha !
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Got two weeks off though this weekend I have done nothing, felt great totally switching off.
    Yes !!!

Mhiki 1-1 ....great shot,it looked like he was going to shoot the other way.
    Great weekend for my birthday and my beloved Canaries got a home win for our final home game of the season.
    OK lads and lasses,especially us Brits,what are you up to over this 3 day weekend ?

YEEHAAAA !!
    I'm going to Brittany - in fact I am typing this from the ferry, which is leaving Portsmouth at this moment!
    Weather forecast looks great, looking forward to both of my boys beginning their cricket seasons on Sunday plus trying to sort out multiple issues with recently purchased Audi and, perhaps shift the old Xmas tree from the back garden!
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Audi problems @patb ? Give me a shout if you get stuck.
    Mrcoggins wrote: »
    Audi problems @patb ? Give me a shout if you get stuck.

Pat Buchanan is never stuck.