New members - introduce yourself

Comments

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Hello, I am JIlly. My father was the James Bond of America, so I view spy stuff from this prospective. He also worked for mi5/6 but he was a turncoat

Wow, quite a claim for a first post!
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Can't wait to see where this is going to lead !!!...
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Fireworks !!!!!
  • Somebody alert the mods.....
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Dept M has been advised of the situation @ Beatles.
    Hmmmmmmmmm????!!!!
    Oh dear....another 'men in the white coats' job.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Don't listen to this lot Jilly. You are welcome to our humble little gathering.

May you bring light where there is darkness, and harmony where there is conflict.

One foot out of place though and we will ban you into the middle of next week....What?

Finally got around to registering. Fan for 20 years -- since the game Goldeneye 007. "Goldeneye" was my first Bond movie seen, and TWINE was my first in theaters. TMWTGG was my first pre-Pierce movie seen. I've read all the Fleming novels.

I've seen Jeffrey Wright, George Lazenby, Lana Wood, Luciana Paluzzi, and Britt Ekland in person and have been fortunate enough to get to talk to the latter three [I also saw the komodo dragon at the London Zoo that they used to create the "Skyfall" komodo]. I got to take a picture with Britt Ekland, which I've used as my Facebook picture ever since.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Welcome here, @LeeMiddleton. A fellow Mary Goodnight fan, then?
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Welcome @LeeMiddleton
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    @LeeMiddleton
    Cool that you joined! Welcome!
  • Division_00Division_00 Atlanta, GA, USA
    Hello! I'm Division_00. I'm known by this name all over the Internet, including on non-Bond sites, such as the Kingdom of Loathing. I've been a Bond fan since I was very young. I have a website at arn007blog.weebly.com but I don't update it very often because of school. I'm really excited to be part of this community and hope to start meeting a bunch of nice people very soon!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited September 2017 Posts: 28,694
    Hello! I'm Division_00. I'm known by this name all over the Internet, including on non-Bond sites, such as the Kingdom of Loathing. I've been a Bond fan since I was very young. I have a website at arn007blog.weebly.com but I don't update it very often because of school. I'm really excited to be part of this community and hope to start meeting a bunch of nice people very soon!

Nice to have you, @Division_00. So if you head to a forum and someone already has the name "Division_00" taken, are you unable to allow yourself to join?
    Birdleson wrote: »
    You may be a bit too worldly for this joint.

@Birdleson, I think you're confusing travel in the real world with travel on the internet/interwebs/Satan's domain. Plane tickets are a lot cheaper to travel the internet with, and they're all digital to boot.

Nice to have you, @Division_00. So if you head to a forum and someone already has the name "Division_00" taken, are you unable to allow yourself to join?
    Birdleson wrote: »
    You may be a bit too worldly for this joint.

@Birdleson, I think you're confusing travel in the real world with travel on the internet/interwebs/Satan's domain. Plane tickets are a lot cheaper to travel the internet with, and they're all digital to boot.

No, I'll just pick something else. You'd be shocked, "Division_00" is almost never taken, though. I am known as "undefined" on a few things. See my activity for the reasoning behind that name. It's actually kinda cute :)
    Finally got around to registering. Fan for 20 years -- since the game Goldeneye 007. "Goldeneye" was my first Bond movie seen, and TWINE was my first in theaters. TMWTGG was my first pre-Pierce movie seen. I've read all the Fleming novels.

I've seen Jeffrey Wright, George Lazenby, Lana Wood, Luciana Paluzzi, and Britt Ekland in person and have been fortunate enough to get to talk to the latter three [I also saw the komodo dragon at the London Zoo that they used to create the "Skyfall" komodo]. I got to take a picture with Britt Ekland, which I've used as my Facebook picture ever since.

Yo, you wanna play a round or two? Just remember, NO ODDJOB!!!
    Why so divisive? Anyway, welcome.
    Welcome @Division_00. Great to have you here!
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Welcome, @Division_00! (I tried to be agent99 all over the internet but it was always taken, even in the early days.)
    Agent_99 wrote: »
    Welcome, @Division_00! (I tried to be agent99 all over the internet but it was always taken, even in the early days.)

A problem one rarely has with a username like Dragonpol.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Dragonpol wrote: »

One of the (only?) pluses of Never Send Flowers being a forgotten novel. ;)

Indeed, albeit unjustly forgotten. It is the cross I have to bear as a Gardner fan.

Have you read the novel yourself, Brady?

Indeed, albeit unjustly forgotten. It is the cross I have to bear as a Gardner fan.

Have you read the novel yourself, Brady?

A cross you bear only from really Wiz though, right? Though he can be quite the rival in this arena, being a professed poisonous internet commentator, so that can't be easy.

I haven't read it myself, no, or about 96% of the continuation books. I'm largely one of those "If Fleming didn't write it, who bloody cares?" types, but I may dabble in more continuation books later in life.
  • Beth__ABeth__A Wigan
    Guess I'd better introduce myself! I'm Beth, 24 years old from Wigan in the UK. My main three loves are James Bond, heavy metal and travelling. Nice to finally join up!
    Beth__A wrote: »
    Guess I'd better introduce myself! I'm Beth, 24 years old from Wigan in the UK. My main three loves are James Bond, heavy metal and travelling. Nice to finally join up!

I wont say welcome again...ah OK I will,welcome lass ;)
  • Beth__ABeth__A Wigan
    Thanks again Barry, especially for using the word lass too, makes me feel right at home!
    I thought it might,er,chuck (or is it me duck ?) ;)
    f4038af09ca129335a7fb6cd0219afe4--venom-band-metal-bands.jpg
    Nice to have you, @Beth_A. This place could always use more of a woman's touch. Usually it's just boys with toys, and we all know how that ends.

You may want to introduce yourself here too:

https://www.mi6community.com/discussion/2906/the-girls-room/p1

We've got a lot of other great "lasses" around here too. ;)
  • Beth__ABeth__A Wigan
    edited October 2017 Posts: 21
    Definitely chuck! @barryt007 Yessssss @Thunderfinger !!

bebw36.jpg