No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• QuantumOrganizationQuantumOrganization We have people everywhere
    doubleoego wrote: »
    I didn't say I was happy.

The operative word was believe.
    Ooh Aren't you clever? I had no idea cared so much about what I typed such a long time ago?

You have an interesting concept of time. I don't care so much about what you wrote it's just that what you wrote was ridiculous enough to stand out; or rather stick out like a sore thumb.
    I just find it amusing you remember something I typed weeks ago and waited for the opportunity to go "gotcha"
  • RC7RC7
    RC7 wrote: »

Ooh Aren't you clever? I had no idea cared so much about what I typed such a long time ago?

What's with the bitching? Put your man bag away.
    I suppose you think you're tough in front of a computer screen? In the words of Elliot Carver "Pathetic."

tumblr_lh1sve2s9d1qg3ycwo1_500.jpg
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Come on you two cut it out serves no purpose whatsoever .
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    I hate fights on here. I've been guilty too but please lets try to resolve cordially.

Its disheartening. Bond should be our common Bond.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Yeah, enough with the trolling please.

What's with the bitching? Put your man bag away.
    I suppose you think you're tough in front of a computer screen? In the words of Elliot Carver "Pathetic."

tumblr_lh1sve2s9d1qg3ycwo1_500.jpg
    Are these your children?

Please, let's settle this on pm if you must so we can stop derailing this thread with pictures.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    Even discussing old helicopters and the possible return of Mendes is more fun than this! Come on chaps, let's get it back on track. You're both better than this.
    bondjames wrote: »
    Even discussing old helicopters and the possible return of Mendes is more fun than this! Come on chaps, let's get it back on track. You're both better than this.

The Bond Girl thread is probably the most fun but no point splitting hairs :P.
  • RC7RC7
    Please, let's settle this on pm if you must so we can stop derailing this thread with pictures.

Just stop being belligerent with longstanding members and we can move on. Simple.

Just stop being belligerent with longstanding members and we can move on. Simple.
    So I think if your not going to drop this the mods can ban you. How does that sound?

• NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Enough now guys. Keep the thread on track please.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    Wgy4Tdu.jpg
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I take it back, the cgi in DAD isn't so bad. =))
  • German TV station MDR has posted a video report online saying that the production company did not want to disclose what the helicopter is to be used for but that it would NOT be returned! For those who can understand German, the video can be viewed here (don't know if there is a restriction for viewers from other countries)
  • I messaged Baz Bamigboye on Twitter and he has confirmed that Bond 25 is "a long, long way off "

https://twitter.com/BazBam/with_replies

This latest report is interesting. There are a number of possibilities:

- People's wires are crossed and this isn't for an actual James Bond film.
    - It's being used by EON to screentest or film something (talk it's for a segment to introduce the new Bond was something that occurred to me).
    - It's for one of EON's other non-Bond films.
    - EON are indeed pressing ahead with Bond 25 and using the helicopter for some purpose.

But Baz is a man in the know. If he says it's not happening - it's not happening. I'd brace yourselves for a 2019 release at the earliest.....
  • German TV station MDR has posted a video report online saying that the production company did not want to disclose what the helicopter is to be used for but that it would NOT be returned! For those who can understand German, the video can be viewed here (don't know if there is a restriction for viewers from other countries)

FWIW, can be viewed in the U.S.
    I'm skeptical to believe Bak Bamigboye who hasn't reported anything on Bond since 2014.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Thanks for the info, @Pierce2Daniel. Not exactly the most "reassuring" bit of news we've received thus far.
    Well I like the fact that we have no idea after the spoiler riddled leaks of Spectre!
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Let's not get too hasty. The man knows what's happening as he's somewhat Eon's outsider announcement delivery maker. So, I'm not expecting Bond to have a 2018 release, either. 2019 at the earliest. I remember the boredom we've had to go through between Quantum of Solace and Skyfall. At least, between Skyfall and Spectre, you knew what was going on. Could this be Eon's worst decade regarding the Bond films? We hardly had two films out. And the more we go in, the less I see the decade makes it to three.
    edited February 2017 Posts: 8,077
    Then Craig is long gone, and most likely so is MGW. If Baz has the correct info, then we're in for a complete shakeup!
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    edited February 2017 Posts: 1,756
    Bond 25 might be a "long, long way off" then again Waltz was "definitely not Blofeld" either. I'm not saying he isn't truthful, but EON could have told him to shut his mouth.

I think the buying of the helicopter said more about the production. But I could be totally wrong / optimistic.

People can lie easily. But you can't really talk your way out of buying a specific helicopter from a museum in Germany just for fun.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Agreed. I don't buy it.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I think Baz is simply telling is what he knows. Eon has no real reason to give off the impression that things are stagnant.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Welp, it was nice to get our hopes up for less than 24hrs. Lol
    edited February 2017 Posts: 8,077
    Bond 25 might be a "long, long way off" then again Waltz was "definitely not Blofeld" either. I'm not saying he isn't truthful, but EON could have told him to shut his mouth.

I think the buying of the helicopter said more about the production. But I could be totally wrong / optimistic.

People can lie easily. But you can't really talk your way out of buying a specific helicopter fromfrom a museum in Germany just for fun.

Did Baz ever say that Waltz wasn't Blofeld?

Also, what would he have to gain by saying this when asked specifically about it, if it isn't true? He could have just said "no news" or something of the like.
    edited February 2017 Posts: 10,588

People can lie easily. But you can't really talk your way out of buying a specific helicopter fromfrom a museum in Germany just for fun.

Did Baz ever say that Waltz wasn't Blofeld?

Also, what would he have to gain by saying this when asked specifically about it, if it isn't true. He could have just said "no news" or something of the like.
    Nope. Baz first reported the casting of Waltz, saying that he would be playing a "significant" role. It was someone else from the same tabloid that leaked the Blofeld-Oberhauser connection within a week before the announcement.
    edited February 2017 Posts: 4,116
    I don't think stagnant at all. Maybe frustrated or held up thanks to studios.

I'm not an insider obviously but just seems odd that the helicopter would be the first clue without news or strong rumors to proceed it...

Kind of the same thing with Jamie Bell being screentested. ...yes EoN but not Bond.

Also why waste money on a museum helicopter Bond or not unless vital to the plot.

Just save money and go to the junk yard.