What do you want from Billie Eilish's NTTD's title song?

Comments

• I like it!

I could see Bond and Tanner pumping that **** from their boat as they ride down the Thames. Just a couple of cool dudes.

Lolling. Is it because Mark E, Smith looks a bit like Daniel Craig there, and that other bloke (guitar player?) looks a bit like Rory Kinnear?

You know, subliminally, that was probably it.
    BondJasonBond006, Director Marc Forster brought in MK12 to do the titles of QoS, because he worked with them before! I was disappointed when i heard Kleinman wasn't going to be working on it, but i actually like MK12s work on QOS and especially their title cards for the different locations!
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    Mathis1 wrote: »
    BondJasonBond006, Director Marc Forster brought in MK12 to do the titles of QoS, because he worked with them before! I was disappointed when i heard Kleinman wasn't going to be working on it, but i actually like MK12s work on QOS and especially their title cards for the different locations!

Yea me too ...nice diversion for that film alone. Glad got DK back.
  • @Thunderfinger, Mark E. Smith is still around for Bond 25 if they want him...

• BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    edited September 2016 Posts: 9,020
    La Roux
    Goldfrapp
    Ladytron
    Lana Del Rey
    Róisín Murphy
    Goldfrapps still my choice, but the girl from Dum Dum Girls would have a great voice for it, unforutnatley she's busy doing a weird 80's throwback dance crap right now as Kristin Kontrol.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    @Thunderfinger, Mark E. Smith is still around for Bond 25 if they want him...

Mark E. Smith as James Bond? I like it.
  • @Thunderfinger, Mark E. Smith is still around for Bond 25 if they want him...

Mark E. Smith as James Bond? I like it.

Yeah, you know, after all the hullabaloo about Craig looking a bit rough about the edges, thought they'd maybe want to go for someone with more of a traditionally handsome, GQ model look.
    Lana Del Rey
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited October 2016 Posts: 10,586
    Hozier would do a cracking theme.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    How about her?

• talos7talos7 New Orleans
    As much as I like some of the suggestions, the series does not need another ballad for the next. I think Lady Gaga could do a killer cut.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    A proper ballad like what we've seen with TWINE, would be good. Otherwise, the Goldfinger style template. I wouldn't want Lady Gaga or any kind of the modern-day godawful pop singers anywhere near Bond.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    After listening to this, I'd like to see Duran Duran have another go.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    edited October 2016 Posts: 7,892
    No doubt. I am a huge Duran Duran fan and would love to see them do another title track.

Here is a track off of their latest release, Paper Gods. They are not just a nostalgia act.

I wouldn't mind Duran Duran having another crack at it.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Oh very good!
  • edited October 2016 Posts: 17,241
    Paper Gods is a solid album! Also, Le Bon's voice have been far better the last few years compared to that medley clip from Coachella 2011. At 57, he still manage to hit those high notes!
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    RONDÉ (Group: 4 males and 1 famale singer)

Why Do You Care. very 80's, style Ah and The Pretenders.

We Are One

Run.

Exist since 2014, not end in top 40 yet. But ''Why do you care'' is from August this year.
    There is no album yet, but the producer of ''Kensington'' working on it and this last track preview from it. Where Kensington is Dutch Coldpay, this group possible wil be more Dutch AH or Duran Duran.
  • LicencedToKilt69007LicencedToKilt69007 Belgium, Wallonia
    fanbond123 wrote: »
    Rick Astley! This track is probably the most Bond-ish stuff he's ever done:

RICK ASTLEY - I LIKE THE SUN

With the right song I think he could be an amazing choice. His vocals on the chorus - classic Rick Astley!

I approve your choice, such a voice !
    How about this one ?

• echoecho 007 in New York
    Whoever it is, the pressure will be on for him/her to win a third Oscar.
    Murdock wrote: »
    After listening to this, I'd like to see Duran Duran have another go.
    The segue from DAF into YOLT is sloppy, but the following segue into the slow part of AVTAK brought tears to my eyes. Unfortunately not Simon LeBon´s best night...

He wouldn't sell as many singles as Adele or Sam Smith, but I would love to see Tom Jones do another. He's still got it. This performance was several years ago, but his voice is just as good today:

This discussion has been closed.