What do you want from Billie Eilish's NTTD's title song?

Comments

• mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    I reckon I will have to go with Sia. She is fabulous. The lady has a great voice and is a special character, she deserves it more than Gaga or Del Ray in my opinion.

The woman with a lamp shade on her head?

She's not very bright :D
  • Jerzy_BondovJerzy_Bondov Undercover - Gibraltar, Morocco
    edited June 2016 Posts: 6
    I reckon I will have to go with Sia. She is fabulous. The lady has a great voice and is a special character, she deserves it more than Gaga or Del Ray in my opinion.

The woman with a lamp shade on her head?

Thought it was a wig? Either way, she'd nail it vocally and lyrically. Quite the talent ;)

A bit of a James Bond vibe from her cover of 'Unforgettable' by N.K. Cole. Epic range.

• TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Any thoughts on James Bay?
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Sia would be a fantastic choice.
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    I've never heard of her. I'm not big into music.
    The Killers?
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    :)) True, but she does have a fantastic voice.
  • Jerzy_BondovJerzy_Bondov Undercover - Gibraltar, Morocco
    edited June 2016 Posts: 6
    I'd also like to nominate my wildcard vote to O'G3NE, a Dutch group of three sisters who sing the most beautiful harmonies. Worldclass, honestly. They don't have a typical Bondian song (yet), but this track by Ed Sheeran will perhaps give you an idea. I think they could elevate the quality of a James Bond track to a new level, creatively seen. In this video they 'battle' against the other girl, but it is really about them. They are quite the lookers, too, imo.

• SzonanaSzonana Mexico
    talos7 wrote: »
    Szonana wrote: »
    I always wanted Christina Aguilera to perform a James Bond theme song.

I want Christina Aguilera after what i heard on the voice.
    Her rendition of Live and let die was incredible, she did it better than Paul McArtney

I really like Tomorrow Never Dies as a song but have always thought that Crow's vocal was strained and lacking. previously I've said that I would love to have heard it with Christina Aguilera.

Tomorrow never dies its still a good so g and cheryl is still good but yes sith Song with Christina's voice would have been even better

• dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    I wish we could get something in this vein, but it probably wouldn't happen.

Arianna Grande, Fall Out Boy, Beyoncé, Rihanna, Christina Aguilera.
  • suavejmfsuavejmf Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England
    Shirley Bassey.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Goldfrapp would be great. Or these Belgians
  • SzonanaSzonana Mexico
    edited June 2016 Posts: 1,130
    Arianna Grande, Fall Out Boy, Beyoncé, Rihanna, Christina Aguilera.

I love Ariana Grande but her appeal is much of a teen pop star than a true artist.
    Sure we have had pop singers but much more respected.

Ariana would be like Giving the song to Selena Gomez or Jessica Simpson. They care for relevancy in The artist they choose but also class and respect.
    They would never choose Ariana Grande.

I think she is gorgeous on eof the most beautiful op stars right now and i like her music but i just can't take her seriously and not because of the voice but because she still gives me the vibe if a Disney Chanel star like ift they would let the Jobas Brothers sing the Bond title song.

Christina Aguilera sings Pop and she was once a teen pop sensation but she has alwaybe been recognized as the voice of her generation. Ariana Grande still looks like she is 16

I can remember some of the tabloids running stories before the release of Spectre that
    Rihanna was singing the theme ans was acting in it too. :D
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited June 2016 Posts: 4,444
    The other one does not work.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=pEBU8k64vrE

This song from Goldfrapp sound a bit like Diamonds Are Forever and a bit like KD Lang. Only work if we get composer who also can get some of it in movies score like David Arnold. But Eon wil keep Newman and he faild.
    Ton Hiddleston would sing it. :D
    Or for a harder edged theme:
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    If Bitter:Sweet were still active, I'd want them for a Bond song! And I want them so bad to do one!

• GumboldGumbold Atlantis
    Michael Buble. He's perfect for Bond.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    A big YES to Bittersweet!
    talos7 wrote: »
    A big YES to Bittersweet!
    Glad I'm not the only one! :D
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited July 2016 Posts: 4,444
    Mabey there are sugest earlier. ''Editors''. English group.

I must think about Sheryl Crow stand on tv's with Tomorrow Never Dies videoclip and with a bit imagination i see him standing on the Mi6 bulding.

At Pink Pop in The Netherlands in 2014

If not as artist, mabey atleast there write song llik The Edge (U2) wrote Goldeneye for Tina Turner.
  • suavejmfsuavejmf Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England
    Shirley Bassey or Michael Buble. Classic.
  • SzonanaSzonana Mexico
    I can remember some of the tabloids running stories before the release of Spectre that

Singing its ok, acting please no, look at what happened with Madonna as verity
    suavejmf wrote: »
    Shirley Bassey or Michael Buble. Classic.

I second Michael Bublé:

Szonana wrote: »

Singing its ok, acting please no, look at what happened with Madonna as verity
    Verity was merely in it. She didn't do anything to rise the temper of anyone... What's the fuss about her scene I'll never understand... She was just a nobody in it.
    Agree, a small bit part, of no importance, I sure if we could apply a bit of pressure
    to get ourselves in a Bond film. We'd do it too. ;)
This discussion has been closed.