Deadly attacks in Paris / Brussels / Nice (07/14/2016)

Comments

• MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    Wint wrote: »
    Campbell2 = Dragonpol

Your first post since March 2014. Tells us something.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    He's out of Prison ? ;)
    Campbell2 wrote:
    Oh my.......so sorry, Erica, I didn't know it was really you! OK, so I could have guessed no two people on this planet would use the same nasty stink of crazy xenophobia and Merkel-hate as remedy for their inferiority complexes. But you can't blame me for hinting that you are here, of all places. How could I have known that? After all the nasty things you had to say about "sixbook" and how you felt the mods here are all bossy egomaniacs? Whatever, hope you can forgive me for hinting to Brian you are also here, seeing how you are now so particularly chummy. Another surprise after I read how ugly you've been to the guy only a little while ago. Glad to see you two are so chummy now. Have a lovely day, Erica. And you should really stop gnashing your teeth, that's very unbecoming when one already has a nasty face to begin with. ;)
    Dragonpol's name is Brian. The writing's on the wall folks
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    Campbell2 wrote:
    Oh my.......so sorry, Erica, I didn't know it was really you! OK, so I could have guessed no two people on this planet would use the same nasty stink of crazy xenophobia and Merkel-hate as remedy for their inferiority complexes. But you can't blame me for hinting that you are here, of all places. How could I have known that? After all the nasty things you had to say about "sixbook" and how you felt the mods here are all bossy egomaniacs? Whatever, hope you can forgive me for hinting to Brian you are also here, seeing how you are now so particularly chummy. Another surprise after I read how ugly you've been to the guy only a little while ago. Glad to see you two are so chummy now. Have a lovely day, Erica. And you should really stop gnashing your teeth, that's very unbecoming when one already has a nasty face to begin with. ;)

Good spot.

As a well respected member on here @Wint I'm with you. Mods get this ursurper @Dragonpol booted out of here!
  • edited July 2016 Posts: 63
    Brian and Ambler had a beef on Bond and Beyond. Brian was banned from there for bad behavior.

He signed up again as Campbell2, but didn't hide his IP and was banned again.

Now he is using it as an alt on here and seeing ghosts. It's not complicated folks
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Interesting how Ambler has carried on a mythic quality. To me he/it reads like a five year old who learned his first cuss words, stole his mom's laptop, and is intent on loudly proclaiming his supreme genius to anyone who will listen. The enemy of genius is self-proclamation.
  • edited July 2016 Posts: 4,622
    Oh my. Didn't mean to stir up a hornets nest. I've only skimmed this thread, dutifully pausing of course for any fresh Wiz ravings, and was greatly intrigued to stumble across a rare @ambler mention. Kind of like an elusive bird sighting, akin to say a rare short-eared owl sighting in Central Park.

16731504-portrait-of-the-short-eared-owl--asio-flammeus.jpg

I had no inkling of any draggers-campbell connection

• Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    edited July 2016 Posts: 8,090
    Interesting how Ambler has carried on a mythic quality. To me he/it reads like a five year old who learned his first cuss words, stole his mom's laptop, and is intent on loudly proclaiming his supreme genius to anyone who will listen. The enemy of genius is self-proclamation.

Projection.
  • edited July 2016 Posts: 4,622
    Interesting how Ambler has carried on a mythic quality. To me he/it reads like a five year old who learned his first cuss words, stole his mom's laptop, and is intent on loudly proclaiming his supreme genius to anyone who will listen.
    No, we his minions dutifully herald his mythic legacy!
  • MyNameIsMyBondRnMyNameIsMyBondRn WhereYouLeastExpectMeToBe
    edited July 2016 Posts: 221
    Adele - 'Skyfall' title song discussion
    MyNameIsMyBond" said:

"-I was taking a bath, and as i heard it on the radio, my tears fell into the water..I simply could not believe it-but that was on the spot,-and I felt that the walls just started to cave in on me..! for others it might be for better or for worse-but You can certainly not entirely ignore it.."

-"And the award for the most melodramatic post of the year goes to....?"

(TheWizardOfIce November 2012 in Skyfall).
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

Projection.

Nice attempt at being clever. Did you learn that concept from your favorite book, I wonder?

9780470389232_9780470389232.jpg
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Brian and Ambler had a beef on Bond and Beyond. Brian was banned from there for bad behavior.

He signed up again as Campbell2, but didn't hide his IP and was banned again.

Now he is using it as an alt on here and seeing ghosts. It's not complicated folks

Before you go accusing long term members to be someone else, please stop and give it some thought first. On what grounds do you base this, other than being a hunch.
    An IP check on both accounts clearly suggests that you are incorrect.
    If anyone has the time or need to make dual accounts on a Bond forum for whatever reason, then they need to get outside in the fresh air a little more.

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Breaking: another Syrian refugee has blown himself up at a festival in Germany. At least 12 injured.
  • stagstag In the thick of it!
    edited July 2016 Posts: 1,053
    Breaking: another Syrian refugee has blown himself up at a festival in Germany. At least 12 injured.

This is the first I've heard. Regardless of what the authorities say surely these attacks cannot be coincidental? Lone wolf perhaps but lone wolf at the behest of others? I may be joining dots up which aren't there & call me cynical but...........

I'm open to the possibility that the French & German attacks & indeed the attempted abduction of a British serviceman may be part of a coordinated effort.
  • ChriscoopChriscoop North Yorkshire
    I think this will certainly be looked at by the security services, it's all just a but too much too quickly for my liking
    edited July 2016 Posts: 9,117

From BBC news:

'The Syrian man entered Germany two years ago and had his asylum claim rejected a year ago, Bavarian Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann said.
    He had been given leave to stay temporarily given the situation in his home country and provided with an apartment in Ansbach, Mr Herrmann added.
    The minister said he was "incensed" by the attack which, he continued, demonstrated the need to "strengthen controls on those we have living in our country'.

Well that's basically your resignation speech Joachim because your leader doesn't agree.
    Can you imagine the carnage and if the bomber had actually got into the concert? Doesn't bare thinking about, to my mind all this is proving that an open border policy is just not at all safe, in the UK police struggle to convict certain minorities due to religious names, how the hell do you expect to securely police immigrants and refugees?
    --On the festival attack in Germany: "My personal view is that I unfortunately think it's very likely this really was an Islamist suicide attack," Herrmann told German news agency dpa.

--German police are working on the assumption that Sunday’s machete attack by a Syrian asylum-seeker that left one woman dead and two people injured in the city of Reutlingen was a “crime of passion”, DPA news agency reported.

--And now here in the U.S., in Fort Myers Florida, a mass shooting at a nightclub early this morning has left at least two people killed and 14 to 16 others wounded, some with life-threatening wounds. "...authorities search for two gunmen and other persons of interest. One person has been detained..." But it isn't known yet if this had religious motivation or some other motive.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    More terrible news from Germany. There just seems no end to this craziness.
    That next year is the German Federal & French Presidential elections means very interesting times ahead. How much more of this must the people endure before they turn their backs on their current leadership? Will the citizens of those nations deliver verdicts which are out of sync with what the establishment would have them believe? Will we see results on the same seismic scale as Brexit?
    Problem is that the EU in its current form is mostly financially motivated, are these attacks and the wholesale slaughter of innocent people expected to be the norm? Without radical change the whole situation will spiral out of control into sectarian violence eventually. I've said before some cultures just cannot peacefully coexist. There are just too many "incidents" or as they should be called attacks happening at the moment. I don't get the lone Wolf line at all and infact disagree with this term, pyscotic individual more like. I'm afraid pc madness must end and we have to admit security is now more important than people's sensibilities.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited July 2016 Posts: 17,809
    Campbell2 = Dragonpol

Totally false and I think everyone here apart from yourself knows it. Says a lot about you that you come back here to tell us this after two years away. It shows your interest in this community.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited July 2016 Posts: 15,690
    From BBC: 'Jihadist videos found on mobile and laptop of Syrian bomber in Germany, officials say'.
    From BBC: 'Jihadist videos found on mobile and laptop of Syrian bomber in Germany, officials say'.

In other news Pope admits 'Yes the reports are true - I am a Catholic.'
    Chriscoop wrote: »
    Problem is that the EU in its current form is mostly financially motivated, are these attacks and the wholesale slaughter of innocent people expected to be the norm? Without radical change the whole situation will spiral out of control into sectarian violence eventually. I've said before some cultures just cannot peacefully coexist. There are just too many "incidents" or as they should be called attacks happening at the moment. I don't get the lone Wolf line at all and infact disagree with this term, pyscotic individual more like. I'm afraid pc madness must end and we have to admit security is now more important than people's sensibilities.

Like one of our journalists in Quebec asked: just how many lone wolves does it take to make a pack?
    Dragonpol = one of the good guys.

In other news Pope admits 'Yes the reports are true - I am a Catholic.'

In the meantime, the pope also said when Western society is behaving in such decadent fashion, what else can you expect than a terrorist attack? (Okay he didn't say that but he said as much after the CH massacre).
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Campbell2 wrote:

Even though he's clearly referring to me as someone other than himself. Yes, makes a lot of sense. Thank you, Confucius.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    Ok, I see that the topic still is @TheWizardOfIce is @Ambler, @Dragonpol is @Campbell2, @Mendes4Lyfe is @annoying

Very good then.

Bloody hell, I'm going to come clean now.

@BondJasonBond006 is fake. I created him because I'm so bored. You know me under the other username @Thunderfinger ...or @Thunderpussy ...I tend to be confused.

Anyway, that's not even the main point in this post.
    This is:

@Murdock and @Creasy47 are the same person. Really people, the writing's on the wall.
    Both are 25 years old, both are American, both are ridiculously cool dudes (I'm so envious) and both are intelligent, creative and almost too wise for their age. It's just not possible two of them exist.

As for Mr Wint, we all know how he ended up in DAF. And I like the thought of it right now.
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    And I'm actually @doubleohdad back from the grave, sorry to break it to you folks.
This discussion has been closed.