Deadly attacks in Paris / Brussels / Nice (07/14/2016)

Comments

• Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    And I'm actually @doubleohdad back from the grave, sorry to break it to you folks.

I always thought you had a point about octopussy.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    I miss old @doubleo. It was fun picking apart his anti-Rog ramblings and ravings.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Ok, I see that the topic still is @TheWizardOfIce is @Ambler, @Dragonpol is @Campbell2, @Mendes4Lyfe is @annoying

Very good then.

Bloody hell, I'm going to come clean now.

@BondJasonBond006 is fake. I created him because I'm so bored. You know me under the other username @Thunderfinger ...or @Thunderpussy ...I tend to be confused.

Anyway, that's not even the main point in this post.
    This is:

@Murdock and @Creasy47 are the same person. Really people, the writing's on the wall.
    Both are 25 years old, both are American, both are ridiculously cool dudes (I'm so envious) and both are intelligent, creative and almost too wise for their age. It's just not possible two of them exist.

As for Mr Wint, we all know how he ended up in DAF. And I like the thought of it right now.

Good, I'm glad that we got that all sorted in time for supper. Next on the agenda is the West Lothian Question...
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Wint wrote: »
    Campbell2 wrote:
    Oh my.......so sorry, Erica, I didn't know it was really you! OK, so I could have guessed no two people on this planet would use the same nasty stink of crazy xenophobia and Merkel-hate as remedy for their inferiority complexes. But you can't blame me for hinting that you are here, of all places. How could I have known that? After all the nasty things you had to say about "sixbook" and how you felt the mods here are all bossy egomaniacs? Whatever, hope you can forgive me for hinting to Brian you are also here, seeing how you are now so particularly chummy. Another surprise after I read how ugly you've been to the guy only a little while ago. Glad to see you two are so chummy now. Have a lovely day, Erica. And you should really stop gnashing your teeth, that's very unbecoming when one already has a nasty face to begin with. ;)
    Dragonpol's name is Brian. The writing's on the wall folks

Even though he's clearly referring to me as someone other than himself. Yes, makes a lot of sense. Thank you, Confucius.
    You created an alt on Bond and Beyond a few years ago called Campbell. It was one of many you created. He sported the exact same avatar of Bender holding a cigar, and the exact same long-winded and archaic writing style as yourself.

Check @Campbell2's profile, folks. Who signs up to a Bond message board to talk strictly politics?

So, if @Campbell2 is just a friend of yours, @Dragonpol, please enlighten us as to who he really is.
    @Wint, could you kindly tell me what or who that is in your avatar?
    hqdefault.jpg

Beyonce!
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    @Wint Two things
    One wind your neck back in Sunshine
    Two don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Isn t that may Day?
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Can someone put this thread down already?
    l18.png
    hqdefault.jpg

Beyonce!
    Bloody 'ell! What happened?
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    @Wint

do you honestly think anyone here cares at all if @Dragonpol has an alternate username.
    What's your goal here? Showing up after two years throwing accusations around?

@Dragonpol is one of the most respected members on this site and on others too by the way. He was one of the people who is responsible I ended up at this place and I'll defend him to the end.

No use in trying disrupting this forum.
  • edited July 2016 Posts: 63
    I don't think it matters if @Dragonpol has an alt. It's against the rules, but I don't enforce those. It does matter if he uses that alt to lash out at someone he's supposedly friends with.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    264.jpg
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Apart from being an Alias of @BondJasonBond006 I shall remain an
    International man of mystery. :D
    edited July 2016 Posts: 17,816
    Campbell2 wrote:
    Oh my.......so sorry, Erica, I didn't know it was really you! OK, so I could have guessed no two people on this planet would use the same nasty stink of crazy xenophobia and Merkel-hate as remedy for their inferiority complexes. But you can't blame me for hinting that you are here, of all places. How could I have known that? After all the nasty things you had to say about "sixbook" and how you felt the mods here are all bossy egomaniacs? Whatever, hope you can forgive me for hinting to Brian you are also here, seeing how you are now so particularly chummy. Another surprise after I read how ugly you've been to the guy only a little while ago. Glad to see you two are so chummy now. Have a lovely day, Erica. And you should really stop gnashing your teeth, that's very unbecoming when one already has a nasty face to begin with. ;)
    Dragonpol's name is Brian. The writing's on the wall folks

Even though he's clearly referring to me as someone other than himself. Yes, makes a lot of sense. Thank you, Confucius.
    You created an alt on Bond and Beyond a few years ago called Campbell. It was one of many you created. He sported the exact same avatar of Bender holding a cigar, and the exact same long-winded and archaic writing style as yourself.

Check @Campbell2's profile, folks. Who signs up to a Bond message board to talk strictly politics?

So, if @Campbell2 is just a friend of yours, @Dragonpol, please enlighten us as to who he really is.

Well I hardly think that @Campbell2 using the same avatar here and on BaB proves anything but I guess if it does for you that's great and I'm not going to take a coronary over that. I've told you he's not me. I don't know who he is, in fact but I'm sure he'll chip in and tell you when he next signs in to this community.

Yes, he did PM me recently with his concerns about Erica Ambler being a member here but it seems he made the mistake of thinking Ambler was my friend @TheWizardOfIce when he should have guessed that it was none other than @Wint. My hard evidence for this - both accounts use the same language to discredit my writing style. Here is our friend Erica Ambler writing about my "archaic" form of writing on BaB (http://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com/):

Erica Ambler

Subject: Re: Problem Members Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:08 am

Does that mean future attacks from Brian will be repelled as well? If the forum capitulates just because it's too much trouble then that will be sending out the wrong signal to everyone.

FWIW, Brian has a very distinctive albeit peculiar writing style, full of archaic phrases such as 'pray tell' and 'sir'. Forsooth, unless he's in his 80s it's a rather odd affectation. Prithee, m'friends, I come to ask ye boot his arse something rotten.

Source: http://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com/t2480p870-problem-members

Remind him of anyone?

Case closed on who @Wint is, I'd wager.

Who I am? Brian McKaig. I don't need to hide behind any avatar or username to libel people I know nothing of. That I leave to others. If only Erica Ambler was so transparent!

Would it be asking too much if you can tell us who you are, @Wint. I've no desire to fight with you but neither will I stand idly by and be accused of something I haven't done.

• MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Any chance of getting this back on topic? And at the same time, please drop the witch hunts. If anyone has any suspicions about any double accounts, then kindly pm a mod and we will take the appropriate action. This is for no one specific, but IP addresses are visible to us, and a check only takes a minute (less than that). Eventually you will be found out, tasered, and taken away never to be seen again.
    There's no witch hunt - just the need to respond to provably false allegations from someone who cares not one jot about this community except busily sowing dragon's teeth. A right to reply is only fair.

You can certainly check my IP address and you'll find that @Campbell2 and I are two different people. In fact, I insist upon it. I have nothing to hide unlike @Wint who very clearly has an axe to grind. Of course that's not too surprising given who he really is.
  • stagstag In the thick of it!
    edited July 2016 Posts: 1,053
    It has emerged that the latest suicide bomber had proclaimed allegiance to ISIS.

• MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    The plot thickens...
    On the whole "alts" thing, here are a few other usernames I'm pretty certain Erica Ambler goes under on BaB:

Flush
    Ubend
    brianfucksforums

and no doubt many more...
    I already know who you are, @Dragonpol. I'm wondering who @Campbell2 is.

If he's not you and you don't know him, then who is he and why are you in contact with him?

And why is he spouting nasty things about Ambler, "MI6book", etc?
    Who is Ambler, does anyone know????

• ChriscoopChriscoop North Yorkshire
    stag wrote: »
    It has emerged that the latest suicide bomber had proclaimed allegiance to ISIS.
    I think this is how Isis will attack now. Large scale operations are being uncovered and prevented at an astonishing rate, but the individual and small group attacks are successful and seem to spreading fear just as well.

Can we stay back on topic please? Given the gravity of the subject and the overall intelligence this debate has been here, it would be a shame that the thread gets locked.

Oh, I imagine he's never too far away.

Oh, I imagine he's never too far away.

Who are they??
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Back on topic, or it'll be locked. Please stop the witch hunt, and contact a mod if you must.
    No need to derail this thread further as that's not fair. If anyone wants to ask me about this affair then please feel free to contact me by PM and I'll be more than happy to talk to you there. I'm sending you a PM shortly, @Wint, answering your last question above.

Now, on with this thread...
    It was never my intention to start a witch hunt or derail the thread.

Bad behavior should be pointed out, and that's all I did. Carry on
    It was never my intention to start a witch hunt or derail the thread.

Bad behavior should be pointed out, and that's all I did. Carry on

I agree with this.
This discussion has been closed.