SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    antovolk wrote: »
    Risico007 wrote: »
    One of the most Bondian photos of Craig I've ever seen.

12543127_568757586610421_1814444209_n.jpg

Can someone please create a bond 25 teaser from this image....

heck if I have time I might just do it myself.

Right on it, let me get back to you on that.

In the meantime here's a 'deleted scene' of sorts:
    Reminds me of the element from the script where Bond couldn't shut down the song, trying constantly to switch on and off the 'atmosphere' button.
  • edited January 2016 Posts: 3,164

can you give it a cool title instead of just say bond 25 my phone needs a new background lmao

Here we go (not embedded due to the old/new rule.....grrr)

http://imgur.com/ADyz76C
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO

Reminds me of the element from the script where Bond couldn't shut down the song, trying constantly to switch on and off the 'atmosphere' button.

Which script was that? I don't remember that. Could it have been the first one with Pruitt? Love to read that one.

Which script was that? I don't remember that. Could it have been the first one with Pruitt? Love to read that one.

It was in the December one and the ones before.

Let me get back to you on that.
  • antovolk wrote: »

It was in the December one and the ones before.

On the offchance anyone actually wants to pass on any of these scripts that aren't the Oct 17 draft, I'd be gratefully interested in reading.
    Official textless version of the title sequence from Sony

https://youtu.be/N5sXam4HB4I
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    Here is an interview with Pip Phillips (@piptings_) who starred as the main model / dancer in the title sequence.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Guys, I know this is under the wrong thread but are there any reputable websites out there that sell a replica Omega watch from SPECTRE? Unfortunately I'm too young & too broke to afford the real deal haha.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    edited February 2016 Posts: 11,139
    Then buy yourself a casio or something age and cost-appropriate until you're old enough to secure a job, earn money and then buy the real deal.
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Does anyone have the script from October 8 with Pruitt working with 007 and Blofeld is strangled instead of shot?
    Christie’s, EON Productions, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios and Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment are pleased to announce the 24 lots to be offered in James Bond Spectre – The Auction, all of which can be viewed in the auction e-catalogue here. These 24 items of Spectre memorabilia come directly from the archives of EON Productions, together with unique donations from Daniel Craig, Sam Mendes, Michael G. Wilson, Barbara Broccoli, Jesper Christensen and Sam Smith. All proceeds from the auctions will benefit Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF), other charitable organisations and the United Nations Mine Action Service (UNMAS).
    The online-only sale will offer 14 lots and open for bidding from Tuesday 16 to Tuesday 23 February at christies.com/spectreonline. The invitation-only live auction will be held on Thursday 18 February at Christie’s King Street and will offer a further 10 lots, accessible to all via both internet and telephone bids. Estimates start at £1,000 and range up to £1,000,000, presenting James Bond fans with a rare opportunity to acquire memorabilia from the 24th film in the James Bond series.

http://www.christies.com/zmags/?ZmagsPublishID=65647a22&SaleTitle=&SaleId=0&GUID=&JumptoLot

Includes Blofeld's gold SPECTRE ring, the DB10, the final 'legal' script signed by Mendes and more....
    The Honest Trailer for SPECTRE is here.
    Pretty funny stuff, if a little nit-picky.

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    "Ralph Fien-en-es" got a good chuckle out of me.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    The Spectre meeting made me laugh.
    I loved all the puns on the different Bond actor names.
  • tqbtqb
    TR007 wrote: »

This video pretty much sums up all my personal qualms in the movie
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    TR007 wrote: »

Haha that was bloody brilliant.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    The nearly collapsed at the "Judi Dench frowning" part just seen the Honest Trailer for Skyfall. Hilarious as usual, even if I don't agree with the list.
    Dullfinger indeed!
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    AstonLotus wrote: »
    Dullfinger indeed!
    So take a nap.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I lost it at Pierce Brosnap. :))
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    edited February 2016 Posts: 16,328
    Double post delete.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    I lost it at the close up of DC not giving a single f**k during the car chase.
    So I just saw the "Honest Trailer" vid...and I have to say..is the bartender in the Clinnic someone i know fro mother movie? That guy has a face "oh..he was the villain in that one movie"

Is this guy known or am I just confusing him with someone?

Please tell me I am not the only one thinking this? When I saw the movie I was 90% sure he would pull out a gun and try to kill bond..he just has a villain-like face
    dragonsky wrote: »
    So I just saw the "Honest Trailer" vid...and I have to say..is the bartender in the Clinnic someone i know fro mother movie? That guy has a face "oh..he was the villain in that one movie"

Is this guy known or am I just confusing him with someone?

Please tell me I am not the only one thinking this? When I saw the movie I was 90% sure he would pull out a gun and try to kill bond..he just has a villain-like face
    It might turn out he's actually the real Blofeld in the next film, whom Bond crossed many times yet he never saw him. :))
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    If I had the voice of the Honest Trailers announcer, I would be set for life.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @dragonsky, I think you're confusing him with someone. I thought the same exact thing: he looks very familiar, like a villain I saw in a film recently (my mind immediately went to something like 'Inglourious Basterds,' as he sort of looks like Joseph Goebbels in that to me.)
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    @dragonsky, I think you're confusing him with someone. I thought the same exact thing: he looks very familiar, like a villain I saw in a film recently (my mind immediately went to something like 'Inglourious Basterds,' as he sort of looks like Joseph Goebbels in that to me.)

Thank god I'm not the only one.

He reminds me of someone else (not Goebbels in IB) but i can't quite put my finger on it.

He has the face of a silent villain. It's like if seen this guy be the villain many times before.

Did you also expect him to attack Bond the first time you saw him? :D
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    Maybe the offspring of the weird director with the pencil thin mustache and that that weird character actor who played lead in Broadwalk. I'm horrible with names :(