SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    The second one must be of an alternate take. He clearly wasn't wearing spectacles when he was shooting at Hinx's vehicle.
    Those same glasses appeared in the first official still but were non-existent in the final product. Weird.
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    jake24 wrote: »
    The second one must be of an alternate take. He clearly wasn't wearing spectacles when he was shooting at Hinx's vehicle.
    Those same glasses appeared in the first official still but were non-existent in the final product. Weird.

He does wear them in the film, when coming out of the Hoffler Klinic.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    He doesn't wear the glasses during the segment he piloted the plane. Only during the way in to the Hoffler Klinic and the way out. Both in trailer and film.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    The mouse is beautifully done.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Mallory wrote: »
    jake24 wrote: »

He does wear them in the film, when coming out of the Hoffler Klinic.
    You're right. My mistake.
    edited March 2016 Posts: 15,423
    I've also found this:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cb6OPXPW4AA2-OJ.jpg

It kind of has the old Italian Mafia vibe into it, don't you think?
  • MurdockMurdock Mr. 2000
    Perfect fit for a Spang Brothers story. :D
    Murdock wrote: »
    Perfect fit for a Spang Brothers story. :D
    I'm betting on that! :D
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    Léa Seydoux's stunt double Gemita Samarra posted this short behind the scenes video on her instagram from the train fight.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    The table hits her directly in the face and she completely disappears out of frame. That's rich.
    Never knew about Gemita Samarra until now. She appeared in quite famous titles both with credits and no credits. She is quite talented. A stuntwoman, an actress, a model, I do hope she finds a good build of career before her.
    Empire Awards - Spectre acceptance speeches.

Mendes' is rather funny.
    Red_Snow wrote: »

Most likely to spice up the bidding process to become the new partner for the others to fight over!
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Flat Earth Society-now all around the globe
    Interesting to see, @Red_Snow. Thanks.

Funny headline further down on the page: Spectre starring Andrew Scott.
    edited March 2016 Posts: 15,423
    Interesting to see, @Red_Snow. Thanks.

Funny headline further down on the page: Spectre starring Andrew Scott.

"It's the future! And................................................................ you're not."
    Quite impressive effects
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    That was great @marketto007!
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Exactly one year from today, I filmed these images on location in Mexico City, during the SPECTRE shooting.

Nice blue skies! (not yellow!) ;)
    Alex Turner (from the Arctic Monkeys) wrote a song called 'Risk' for Spectre which was rejected. After this he gave the song to Alexandra Saviour. You can hear it below:

• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    That song definitely sounds much MUCH better than WoTw. The films need a song like this and a great movie to match.
    Indeed! Although, the song doesn't suit the Sam Mendes era of Bond films. But, it would go super smoothly with the late 2000s Daniel Craig Bonds. I wish they kept that formula with Craig's tenure. I can already imagine CR-like main title sequence under this song.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Flat Earth Society-now all around the globe
    They rejected this and picked Smith s effort over it? Wow, they are as clueless as Saltzman.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    They rejected this and picked Smith s effort over it? Wow, they are as clueless as Saltzman.
    I've done some research and I didn't find anywhere that this is a rejected theme.

By the way, it's a pretty good song, but I'm not too fond of the vocals, I would like to listen to Alex Turner singing it.
    It's a good song, but a Bond song? Not sure. And for the record I love Smith's song, just not his singing.