BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    After Daniel began smiling like a lunatic, and jumping up and down on
    The furniture , the Producers thought it may have been a mistake to give
    Him the " Acting like Tom Cruise" tape.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Great stuff, everyone. I'll be judging this tomorrow sometime, so get any last minute captions in!
  • AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    edited December 2015 Posts: 1,727
    "Wait for it.... here's the good bit... "Aaaah... I'm just a LO-OVEmachine..."
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    First a stormtrooper, now DC throws on his headphones wanting to look like a Cyberman, "Delete, delete, delete....., come on Moffatt, sign me up"
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    PuT7m3k.jpg

"Lucky I found this look-a-like to take the blame, coz if Rachel catches me with my head between two muffs, it'll be 'Day of the Dead' for sure!"

OR

"Hey, this guy had great taste in music. I feel kinda bad for giving him the boot."
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    James Bond made the mistake of listening to Madonna and Justin Timberlake's duet '4 Minutes' and the world was starting to fade to white...
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    "That is undoubtedly your voice, Dan. And you are...swearing! Now write me a check, or the press will get hold of this tape."
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Alright folks, judging time. There were a lot of side-splitting entries to pick from.

In fourth place, we've got @AceHole with:
    AceHole wrote: »
    "Wait for it.... here's the good bit... "Aaaah... I'm just a LO-OVEmachine..."

Heading into third is @Thunderpussy with these two captions:
    Dan " it's just some rubbish about my mission, should I accept it ..."
    Desperately Daniel tried to work out the hand movements to
    The Macarena.

Setting up shop in second place is @Thunderfinger:
    He was the jealous type. Immediately after the wedding, the surveillance of his wife was in full swing.
    Campbell decided to reshoot this Madagascar scene with a smaller earpiece.
    "Daniel, I know you are sensitive about your big ears, but no. You cannot wear those through the entire film."

And in first place is @QBranch:
    QBranch wrote: »
    "Lucky I found this look-a-like to take the blame, coz if Rachel catches me with my head between two muffs, it'll be 'Day of the Dead' for sure!"
    "Hey, this guy had great taste in music. I feel kinda bad for giving him the boot."

Congratulations on the win, @QBranch! I look forward to seeing what you'll bring us. =D>
    Wow, did not expect that! Many thanks, Brady- and good to see you around buddy, I haven't been on the forums much of late. Anyway, I'll try to get a pic up soon!
    Wow, did not expect that! Many thanks, Brady- and good to see you around buddy, I haven't been on the forums much of late. Anyway, I'll try to get a pic up soon!

@QBranch, good to see you all the same, my friend. :)
    Okay folks, here's the next pic:

pierce-2.jpg
    Pierce: "Show me the captions!"
    "You want a piece of me? Come and get it, douchebag! I am not scared of you, you filthy Aussie drunkard!!"

Brosnan sees Lazenby on the tv screen.
  • AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    edited January 2016 Posts: 1,727
    Pierce's balancing on one leg party-'trick' didn't quite manage to 'wow' the red carpet press...

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    After the invisible car Bond displays the latest invisible assault riffle.
    "Madonna! Fancy meeting you here. Now give me a ...Hey! Come back! Over here!"
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Pierce prepares for Barbara's sprinting hug she has planned for him.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Brosnan: "Come on big bad tidal wave. I'm ready for ya!"
    Walking home with his yummy pizza, he got the feeling he had forgotten something...
    edited January 2016 Posts: 28,694
    At an event to celebrate Bond's 50 years on screen, Brosnan was reunited with Barbara Broccoli for the first time since he was given the boot from the role. During a trust-fall exercise that was meant as a fun game amidst the celebrations, Brosnan signaled that he was prepared to catch Babs in mid-fall, but at the last second he pulled his hands away as she thumped to the ground.

"My apologies, darling," Pierce mocked from above her, grinning wide. "I trust you'll forgive me." Under his breath he mumbled to her, "Now you know how I felt when I got the news that that big-eared bastard was replacing me."
    Pierce's first attempt at hosting the Miss Universe pageant in Vegas quickly went awry when it came time for the swimsuit section of the event.

"Alright, ladies," he said as his hands gave a 'come hither' motion when all the women were lined up. "Let's see those wonderful hidden wonders of yours. Come on now, don't be shy, the delicate features of the female body are to be revealed and praised, not locked away behind cruel fabrics."

One of the producers quickly marched up to Pierce before things got worse, and began whispering into his ear. "Wait," Pierce said, "you mean to say that I can't see any of these women naked on call? Christ, that's the whole reason I agreed to this gig!"
    "Autographs for sale! Cheap autographs! I was James Bond before, folks! Second only to Connery!"
    13 years later, Pierce was still waiting for Barbara's offer to come back as James Bond.

and may I hint a request for the next caption ? I'd love to hear your thoughts on what Estrella whispered in Daniel's hear in the elevator scene of Spectre.
    M would always check
    that her agents had washed their hands and neck.
    As Irma Bunt removed her bikini top, Bond moved in for a closer inspection...
    As the bull entered the arena, Pierce jumped in. Wasn t he The Matador, perhaps?
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Pierce Brosnan IS 'Chainsaw Hands'. "ZZzzz Zzzz Zzzz Zzzz... ".
    Brosnan set fire to Barbara s mansion and waited for her to jump out her bedroom window on the 3rd floor, into his arms.

When she did, he suddenly had to tie his shoelaces.
    The new Pope had a more casual style.
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    edited January 2016 Posts: 4,151
    Brozzer starts his next career move - taking on the job of hosting The Price Is Right in the vein of Bruce Forsyth, "Nice to see you, to see you..................."
    Pierce fires up the crowd during the annual danielcraigisnotbond gathering.

"Now, let me hear it! WHO IS THE REAL JAMES BOND?"